Cold Eyes, Baby

Cold Heart, Baby

 

EUNHYUK’s POV

            As usual, tons of girls were surrounding around us, Super Junior. I was so happy, lots of fans came to support and meet us. Our fansign event just ended in Busan and soon we were going to back to Seoul. “Oppa ! I love you !”, I heard fans screamed.  I smiled and waved my hand. Yap, I’m Lee Hyukjae. The lead and main dancer of Super Junior, who had the charismatic dance moves, Anchovy Eunhyuk. “Hyung, that girl is your big fan”, Siown said and hugged my shoulder. “I think so. I’m the coolest right ?”, we laughed. “Hyung, let’s quickly go to the airport”, Siwon accompanied me to the car. Siwon, Kyuhyun, Sungmin hyung, and I were in the same car, headed to Busan airport.

            About 30 minutes from the fansifgn venue, we arrived in the airport. Manager hyung quickly took care of our tickets and boarding passes. We just had to wait. I played wiith my cellular phone, also the other member. “Lee Hyukjae !”, manager hyung called me from the check-in counter. I rapidly stood up and walked toward him. “What’s the matter hyung ?”, I asked. “Here, you better put your iPad on  your backpack. I have to take care of the boarding pass”, he said and gave me my iPad. “Okay hyung”, I answered and ran quickly back to my seat before someone take it.

            BRAK ! “I’m sorry”, I apologized. “God, you dropped my iPad !”, that person said. “I’m sorry”, I said it again. I saw a girl took her iPad from the floor. Not only her iPad, her drink also fell down. I fixed my hat and my mask, made sure that the girl won’t recognize me. She stood up and checked her iPad. She had long hair, white skin, pink lips, pretty eyes, and ... she’s so beautiful. Her natural-coloured clothes made her skin and body lookd the best. My chance, I took off my mask and my hat. “I’m sorry”, I said with my charming  voice. Finally, she took a look at me. “Aish, you still can smile after you amost broke my iPad ?”, she mumbled. She didn’t recognize me, did she ? “Okay. Listen. I can give you our ticket concert for free as my apologize. Deal ?”, I said. “Concert ?”, she raised her eyebrow. I guessed that she’s interested. “You... You don’t know me ?”, I asked. She shook her head, “nope”, she said. “I am Lee Hyukjae. The member of famous Super Junior”, I told her. “Super Junior ? That group ?”, she asked and pointed on a poster of Super Junior on the wall. I nodded and smiled handsomely. “No, thanks”, she left me. ‘God, she’s so cold’, I mumbled and went back to my seat.

            “What’s the matter hyung ?”, Kyuhyun asked. “Yah ! Can you see that girl ? The one who walks toward the gate. She ignored me ! I just accidentally crashed with her and her iPad fell. I tried to apologize but she didn’t care !”, I said angrily. “That pretty girl ? Wah~ Poor you, hyung. It’s your first time to be ignored by a girl right ?”, Kyuhyun giggled.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I walked toward the gate, what a relief. My iPad still could work. I got into the waiting room and took a sit. I was a bit thirsty, but my drink fell beacuse of that stupid blonde boy ! I opened my iPad and played some games, worst. It was totally boring ! Minutes passed and I heard the announcer called the passangers of flight to Seoul. I stood up and got into the aircraft. I took a sit, happily I got the businesss class cause it was hard to get it when it’s the holiday months. I leaned my head and read a magazine. “Your seat is over here, sir”, I heard a stewardess said. “Thanks”, another person said. I closed my magazie and saw the blonde boy sat next to me. “Oh, it’s you again”, he said. I sighed and kept silent then back to read my magazine.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Thanks”, I said to the stewardess. I took a seat. The person who sat beside me took a look at me, I was sure that she was the one who I crashed on before. “Oh, it’s you again”, I said. She sighed and kept silent then back to read her magazine. ‘She’s so cold’, I thought. The aircraft just took off and minutes later, stewardess came and gave us some food and drink. “What do you want to drink ma’am ?”, the stewardess asked the girl who sat beside me. I took a look at her, “a glass of apple juice please”, she said with a smile on her face. God, that’s pretty enough ! Her smile is so beautiful ! “Here, ma’am”, the stewardess gave her aglass of apple juice. “Thanks”, she said and took a gulp. “You’re so pretty ma’am”, the stewardess praised her.  “Thank you “, she replied and gave a big smile. Heaven ! She had eyes-smile ! It could kill me ! ‘Is she and angel or something ? She steal my heart’, I thought. I just kept silent when it happened, but actually my haert was beating so fast, the fastest ever !

            “Hey, do you like Super Junior ?”, I bravely asked her, but, no answer. “Yah !”, I poked her arm. “Yah ! Don’t touch me !”, she said and looked straight on my eyes. “You’ve so pretty eyes. That’s beautiful”, I spontaneouslu said. She raised her eyebrow, “Hey,  are you crazy ? Do you want to die ?”, she asked coldly. “Eish, you’re too cold. You won’t have nay boyfriend if you keep doing that things”, I said. She faced the window, tried to avoid me. “Hey, I asked you before. Do you like Super Junior ?”, I asked her again. “Nope. I dislike that group”, she said without even look at me. “Why ?”, I kept asking. “Because they aren’t good, at all”, she made me in shock. “What ?! What’s the bad point of us huh ?”, I asked. “A lot. Specially, there is you on the group”, she avoid me face again. “Me ? I’m charming enough you know ! Tons of girls are going crazy cause they wan t to be with me !”, I shouted a bit, made Siwon and Teuk hyung who sat next to us took a look. “Charming ? What’s your charm ? Ah, I know. Your blonde hair ?”, she said it lightly. “Wait, why do you hate me that much ? I just accidentally crashed with you. You’re so cold. Cold hearted”, I said. “That’s better than you”, she used her earphones and started to losten to her iPad, I guessed.

TIFFANY’s POV

            ‘This blonde boy is so noisy ! Can’t he shut his mouth for a second ?’, I thought. I couldn’t enjoy my flight. “That’s better than you”, I said and used my earphonse then listened to music. A good-job. He didn’t bother me anymore after that. The aircraft was a about to land but suddenly I got headache, so pain. I remembered that I didn’t eat since yesterday except drank mineral water.  I leaned my head and closed my eyes to decrease the pain, but it got worse. I hold it on until finally the aircraft landed. The blonde boy who sat beside me woke up from his sleep. Some boys stood up and came to him, they were his friends, I guessed. “Hyung, you look so sleepy”, one of them said. “Yes, I am”, he answered. I stood up and waited in the queue line for the door to be opened. “Hyung, was she the one you crashed on before ?”, I heard one of them was whispering. “Hyung, hurry”, someone said. “Nope, you first”, the blonde boy said and let some boys walked to the xit door first. Dizzy. ‘Why do I feel so dizzy ?’.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Nope, you first”, I said and let my hyungs and dongsaengs walked first. I was bout to let the pretty-eyes girl who sat beside me walk first, but I saw she was holding  her head and closed her eyes just like someone in pain. “Are you okay ?”, I asked but suddenly she fainted. Lucky. I could catch her on my arms. “Hey, are you okay ?”, I asked in such a loud voice. Th stewardess and other aircraft staffs saw me with that girl laid on my arms. “What happen, sir ?”, a stewardess asked. “Maybe she’s not in a good condition”, I answered. Few minutes later, some nurses came and brought her to the airport clinic. I decided to came along with them since I knew that the girl was alone.

TIFFANY’s POV

I opened my eyes and saw a blonde boy was staring at me. “Where’s this ?”, I asked. “Fyuh~ Finally you wake up. You’re in the clinic of the airport. Doctor said you’e too tired, you have to take a rest”, he said. “And why you’re here ?”, I asked. “Me ? To take care of you !”, he said and laughed. “Hey, you. Okay, thanks for your care but now you may go. Your friends must be waiting for you right ?”, I said. “Okay then, I’ll go. Rest well”, he said. Suddenly, he kissed my forehead. I was about to punch his  face/ “Yah ! What are you doing ?!”, I asked in angry tone. “I’m sorry. It’s my behavior when my sister is sick. I’m sorry”, he said and bowed. “Silly, go !”, I said and closed my eyes.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Silly, go !”, she said coldly. I went out from the clinic and left her alone.. ‘She’s really really cold’, I kept saying that in my heart. “Hyung ? We’ve been searching for you !”, Ryeowook said. “Sorry, I just came back from the airport clinic”, I said it honestly. “Clinic ? What happen ?”, he asked me. “Nothing, I accompanied someone”, I said and we got out from the airport. As usual, tons of fans were wating for us, so crowded.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Actually, thanked to that blonde boy. He was the one who helped me. But again, I dislike him. He showed off. I could know that from his face and his gestures. And he kept saying that I was clod-hearted. Okay, I knew that’s true, but could he just shut his mouth and pretend like I wasn’t with him ? Being cold wasn’t something that I like to do. I became cold was because of someone, who made my life became so hard.

            I walked to the baggage claim. I stood up and waited for my baggage. But, I didn’t see those blonde boy, he was on the same plane with me right ? But I guessed he already left. I took my baggage and brought it out from the airport. “Tiffany !”, I heard someone shouted. “JooYeon !”, I greeted her. I ran and we hugged each other. “Hey ! Long time no see. Wah ~ You;re so beautiful !”, she said. “Thank you !”, I giggled. “Why did you go to Busan ?”, she asked. “I visited my parents first. Anyway, next 3 days is going to be our first day in college right ?”, I asked.  “Yap, that’s right. Anyway, how was your life in Washington ? That must be cool right ? I wonder how you still speak korean fluently ?”, she said and giggled. “Yah ! I’m originally korean ! How would I forget it ? That was great. But you know, I dislike the lifestyle of high school students of America. So, what about my apartment ?”, I said. “Erm... It’s not far from our college, but ... You’ll know later”, she said and accompanied me to get into the car.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “I’m so tired”, I sighed. “Hyung, just sleep while I’m gonna cook some dishes for dinner”, Ryeowook said. I nodded and leaned my body on the sofa, then fell asleep.

            “Lee Hyukjae”, I heard someone was calling my name. I woke up and took a look. “Hey, why you’re so hard to be awake ?”, she asked and giggled. “Y-You ? W-Why you’re h-here ?”, I asked. “I wanna meet you. I heard that you live here. I wanna thank you for took care of me”, she said and smiled. I could see her eyes-smile. “Hey, why you keep staring at me like that ? You dislike me ?”, she asked me again. “Nope, of corse not ! I like you, a lot !”, I said. “Really ? Prove it then”, she said and pointed on her cheek. I couldn’t believe it either, but I moved forward. Got nearer to her face and kissed her cheek. “I like you”, she said and moved her face toward me. I did. I was about to kiss her pink lips...  “Hyung !”, I woke up. ‘, just a dream’, I mumbled. “Hyung, did you dream about girl ? And you were about to kiss her ?”, Kyuhyun asked and laughed. I saw all Super Junior member gathered in front of me. “Yah ! It’s not like that !”, I said. “Hyung, could it be those pretty girl who ignored you ?”, Kyuhyun continued. “Yah ! Cho Kyuhyun ! Wanna die ?!”, I shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it ? I made it with my original ideas. I hope you like it. Actually, I'm SiFany shipper, but... I wanna make this one. Just wait for the next post. It's only Two-Shots ! Comments and subscribe, okay ?