Chapter 9

He's Mine!!

He's Mine already reached this far!! Chapter 9... 2 more chapters to go...hope you all be patient with me okay?
What did Mirai and Ryosuke do after Kento went with Maika?

 

 


~CHAPTER 9~
 

Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento

 

With that, I lost my crush. Suddenly. From today onwards, how should I continue to live my life?

“Ii tenki desu ne? The cloud is really white and fluffy.”

“Yeah…”

“But I can’t find the word to describe our feelings…”

“Yeah…”

“Chotto…are going to answer ‘yeah yeah’ all day?”

“Yeah…”

This guy just knew how to make me mad. But it’s not his fault. I also felt the same thing as him.

“Ryosuke…what are you doing here? Are you skipping class?”

“So are you… I don’t have mood for learning and concentrating…”

“Really…to come to university really took a lot of courage. I respect you…”

“What did you say??! Even now, I am still in the same class as Kento okay? It’s so hard you know!!! I am trying my best ??!!”

“Sou?? Yokatta ne? ah..tears? ”

“URUSAI!!!” Ryosuke!! GRRR…

“But I am really sad…Ryosuke, what should I do to make it go away?”

Kento already has somebody he liked. And that somebody was not me. I looked at Ryosuke’s face for a second. Suddenly an idea popped.

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

“Ryosuke!! I have an idea!”

“Mirai…I don’t have a good feeling about this. What is it?”

“You!! Go confess?”

“Confess? To who?” Ryosuke have a blank face.

“Of course to Kento!!”

“HUH??!!! I DON’T WANT TO!!!” Ryosuke started got up and want to run away. I grabbed his back.

“CHOTTO MATTA!!! WHY NOT???”

“Do you remember we have made a promise right? To tell Kento that we like him. Are you forgot already?”

“Mirai…up until now, I always hide my feeling in my heart, not letting anyone know. You know why? Because I don’t want Kento to hate me. So I can’t do those thing right now...”

“NEVER!! I DON’T WANT TO!!”

“If I don’t confess then the felling will stay with me forever. So, wouldn’t that be exactly the same like what we are right now? Nothing will change.”

“But Ryosuke… do you really think that you can go on living your life like this? It’s actually because you can’t, and that’s why things are the way they are now, am I right?”

“You eye are swollen it is because you cried yesterday right? Sou deshou?”

“Urusai~”

“How should I say this…you…you shouldn’t put your crush on Kento as same level as my situation.”

“Hey!!! Ittai!! Why are you throwing your shoes on me?”

“IT’S THE SAME RIGHT? WHAT WITH YOUR SITUATION? We like Kento equally the same. So that’s why it is must be done baka! Who do you think you are? A president? A prime minister? You are only Ryosuke. Yamada Ryosuke!!”

“Demo…-”

“You are actually a coward! Always hiding, afraid to be hated by someone else! No matter what happen, I am sure he will not hate you.”

“Arghh…why am I the one who crying?”

Ryosuke is just like me. The things that we wanted to say the most can’t seem to come out of our mouths. But, actually, we are really regret of it.


 


----------------------------- -----------------------------


 

Ryosuke has promised me that he will do it.

“Ah..what’s this? Note from Ryosuke?”



                               Kento,
                               If you are not busy after break, meet me at usual place.
                                                                                                               Ryosuke



“What is actually did he want to make me such a note? He can’t talk to me directly right?”





----------------------------- -----------------------------


 

“Uwaaahhh, Mirai... help me. I can’t really do this” Ryosuke really sweating a lot. He was really nervous. I understand you Ryosuke. Ganbatte!

“Shhh… have you practice how to confess?”

Ahh… too late. Kento already here. What’s wrong with me, I also feel the nervous too? Today is actually for Ryosuke’s sake.

“You two, what are you doing here calling me? We have class right Mirai, you too Ryosuke?”

“Gomen Kento. We’ll go the one after that, I guess this one need skipping.”

“Ahahaha… you and Maika already got back together, the situation now is really nice. So we think that we should at least congratulate you Kento…ahahaha”

“Ryosuke…say something too…” I whispered to him.

“That’s why… we have something to say to you.”

I think I am going to cry again. Oh no…

“Mirai you go first…”

“I like you Kento.”

“Me too. Same here. I have always liked you.”

“Ahh…um…ano… we just want to express our feeling clearly to you. That’s all.”

Kento just stood silent. Say somethings Kento. The situation is really weird right now.

“Hmm… I know that.”

“What?”

Kento walked near to both of us and hugged us together.

“Me too. I’ve always liked both of you. I really really do. Arigatou…”

Did we get our feeling reached him? Both my and Ryosuke’s feelings? What type of emotion that Kento understand?




----------------------------- -----------------------------


 

“Uwaaaahhh… It’s already this late? I should go home!!”

“Mirai… why are you still here? I thought you already went home?”

It’s Kento. He was also still here?

“I am going now…see you tomorrow.”

“Ano…are you going to meet Maika too today?”

“Hai… I go first. Jaa!”

“Mirai!! Are you going home?”

“Oh Ryosuke…souka! Because Kento is going to meet Maika, you do not have anyone to go home with?”

“Shut up!!!”

“But things that happen actually is a good thing right? In future, it’s mean that we should try harder right. This experience has made us stronger.”

“Mirai…you actually strong from the very beginning.”

“What? Are you trying to make me cry again? I had cried enough now!”

Ryosuke did not say anything after that. He just smiled and rustled my hair.

“Mirai!!! Let’s go home.”

“Ryosuke…Suzuka is calling me. I go first. You be careful on your way back home. Bye!”

“Okay. You too!”

“Mirai…ano sa…I have noticed this. Lately, you seem to become good friend with Ryosuke.”

“What? What are you talking about? There’s no such thing! That’s nonsense!”

When Suzuka mentioned it, it is really true? I have become Ryosuke’s good friend?