Chapter 5

He's Mine!!
~CHAPTER 5~
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento | Yamamoto Maika
 

From my perspective, I can only see Kento…I cannot see anything else. But, what kind of face should make when I see him?
Why are we in the same class?? Arggghhh… I hope I will not see Kento today, or my heart will jump out. But, at that time, what was he thinking?

Oh no…it’s Kento!! “I…I going to the library!! See you tomorrow~”

“Itte!!” I bumped the door. Why did I run away? I am not the one who started the kiss. He is! Then, why that I am the one who running away??

“Because…Because you are here…”

Th-that is the first time I said something like that to someone.

“Mirai!!! Please do not jump!! I love you!! If you’re heartbroken, I will sacrifice my life to be with you. I will not make you lonely!!” Suzuka screamed from the back. She walked to me with a very slow pace.

“What are you talking about?” Ah..souka! I am on the rooftop. And the to the edge of the building.

“Baka!! Who said I going to suicide? And you!! You’re are exaggerating!! What’s with sacrifice to be lonely together!!!??!!” I know you’re worried Suzuka. Gomen ne! My mind is not in a stable state right now.



----------------------------- -----------------------------
 


“O…o…ohayou!!” I tried to act as usual. But I know, it is too obvious. To hide my nervousness.

‘dup dap…dup dap’ Oh no! My heart is beating really loud! I hope Kento doesn’t hear it! Oh my heart, please slow down the beating!! Or beat quietly please~

Hurmm...let me think…how actually I used to talk to Kento? Shimatta!! I’ve forgotten. What should I do not to make it obvious??

“Minna…for pop quiz today, I’ve decided that you should mark it on your own. What I mean is switch to your neighbour. Neighbour-san please do not cooperate with your friend and change the answer okay?” Prof Mariya said while adjusting her glasses.

“Oii…”

“Oii...take this…”

“Huh?? WHAT?? WHY SHOULD I?”

“Oiii…what are you doing? Prof said to switch with your neighbour. Your body is here, but where your mind is?”

“HAHAHAHA…okay..okay…take it!!” I tried to act normal. Correct…I completely not hearing a tiny bit what Prof Mariya just said.

“Why are your quiz blank? You not writing anything except your name.”

“AHHH… I’m doomed!! Please give back… I want to at least answer one question.” Baka!! Now I will get zero for sure. Luckily this pop quiz only five percent of the total carry mark. I can make it up with other quizzes.



----------------------------- -----------------------------
 

“Oiii…come here a sec…” Kento is calling me. Should I run? Is he going to talk ‘that’ right?

“Ha-hai…” On second thought, maybe I should go.

“Don’t get too excited, I know you are thinking too much about yesterday. You should act like nothing happened. Act normal okay?”

“Act…normal…?”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN???!! OF COURSE I HAVE A LOT OF THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!”

“Gomen…um…about dating and going out…”

“I can’t have a relationship with you right now.”

“Sou?? Wakatta…I’m going back to lecture room.”

What’s is that? He wanted me to forget it? Kissing nowadays seems like just saying hello. Is Japan become that kind of country now? Joudan janai…

Hahahha…I am the only one who get excited. Baka da ne! But…why? I’m the only one who wanted more? So this gonna end here? No…it is like this from the beginning. What with the end? It’s never get started.

Kento also this kind of person too. I want to cry. I really want to cry!!

 


----------------------------- -----------------------------
 

“Mirai…Ohayou…” Ryosuke again. He’s everywhere.

“Ohayou…” Maybe if I keep ignoring him, he will go away. Let’s do that!!

“Oiii…you’re are so quite today. Anything’s wrong?” Not working I guessed.

“Hahaha...Ie...nothing is wrong. Everything is alwaysssss right!” I walked and left him there. Yup! He’s not following.

“Mirai is smiling…But why I feel so cold, that I could caught a cold? ERRRR…”

Okay…just forget what that has happened…



----------------------------- -----------------------------

 

“Kento…do you want a chocolate ball? It’s delicious you know?” Okay…Act normal. Like he said.

“…um…thanks…”

“Hey…what about me?” Ryosuke is also here. As always, sticking to Kento.

“Gomen… I only brought one.”

“Kechi!!”

“Got to go!! Suzuka is calling…Bye…”

 


----------------------------- -----------------------------
 

Hurm… I do not how to make a normal face anymore.

“Here kitty kitty…eat so you can be big and strong!! Not like me…”

“Hey…what are you doing?” Ryosuke, is he following me now?

“Can’t you see? I'm feeding the cat and TALKING TO HIM!”

“How about you? Why are you here?”

“Mirai, I’ll listen to your problem. Free of charge.”

“Huh?? Who said I have a problem? I don’t have a problem!”

“Jaa…What happened between you and Kento? Slowly try to say out…”

“I…I…”

“Mirai…” I knew. My tears are falling.

“Kento and I kissed.”

“Maybe the kiss didn’t mean anything to Kento. But, it means a lot to me.” The kiss really made me happy, but about going out…

“I can’t have a relationship with you right now.”

I never expected anything. But, I want to be a source to his happiness.

“Kento is not like that. He’s not a person that doesn’t have feelings and keep playing.”

“Because…I’ve been watching Kento. I know how Kento treats you. So, try to talk to him again, okay?”

“…Ryosuke…”

“…I will go and buy some drink…”

“Ryosuke...Gomen…um...Arigatou!”

“Welcome!!”

What’s that?? I can’t believe myself I just told Ryosuke…

…If I could be more mature about it like Ryosuke…That would be good.

“Ojou-chan…Hitori? Why are you crying? Let’s me console you~”

WHO IS HE? ?? Tasukete!!

“Let’s grandpa make you feel better..come..come here~ it’s okay…don’t worry!”

NO!!! I’M SCARED!! DARE KA~ Help me!!

“CHOTTO!!! OLD MAN!! What are you thinking you doing?”

“What? MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS!!”

“Hurm~~ looking at your tie clip I know what company you’re in… I can go there and sue you. If you don’t want that then leave now!!”

“Cet… I just want to talk to that young girl…” That girl successfully made that old erted man go away. Tasukatta!!

“…Um…Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it… What an annoying old man.”

Ryosuke came back from buying the drinks. You should be here sooner you baka!

“…Maika…” Ryosuke look stunned. Did he know this girl?

“Ryo…Ryosuke!!!” She jumped and hugged him.

“I’m soooo happy~~ It’s been a long time…I missed you!!”

“…um…”

Who is she??


 

 


Minna!! I have so many apologizing to make..m(_ _)m. First, I just got better from a cold, so the next chapter that is this one is delayed. Second, I got a comment on this fic saying that Mirai got a verrrrrry late first kiss. Gomen ne Minna!! for making Mirai a late bloomer...hahaha...but as you all already know...this is because she had a rough school life.. so yeah...But I am really thankful for that comments. And there is a new character! Maika chan is cute!! so i want her to be here. let me know you thought about it! Kore kara mou...please please please do leave comments so i can make a better fic...THANKS!! XD