Chapter 4

He's Mine!!

Yeah!!!! I have free time and now is the time for chapter 4!!

Something did happen in this chapter okay?? XD

 

 

 

~CHAPTER 4~
 
 
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento
 
 

“Mirai…why are you looking like that early in the morning? Did something happen last night?”

Suzuka always be the first one to notice my expression.

“I had a dream last night. The one at school…”

“But Mirai…we also have so many sweet memory… do you remember the time that we skip class? And the Tamura sensei chasing us all over the school…then he fell into the holes that gardener digged for new plant? That is funny right?” She did her best to cheer me up.

“Erm…yes…after that we are punished to be ‘the gardener’ for one week…” I still not find that quite amusing though.

“But because all of those thing I am with you, I am really happy Mirai…Okay, I need go to my class now. So you must not thing about your last night dream okay? Bye!!”

Suzuka was right. I did have some happy memories during high school…I just need to forget all the bad thing and…-

“Watch out!! You over there??!!!”

“...Who?? Me?”

“…Dong…”

“…Itte…” Why I'm keep getting hit by a ball? And why there is always somebody playing when I am around?

“Oh…it’s you, Mirai!”

Tsk…Ryosuke!!

“YOU OBVIOUS DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!! DO YOU HAVE A HOBBY TO HIT ME???!! HUH??”
I am really mad at him. This is the second time that he hit me with a ball.

“Me? Of course not. Because I am such a nice person…everyone knows that...”

“HUH?? Nice my !! Obviously you are not!!”

Suddenly, he walked really close to me and asked, “Nee, do you remember the promise that we made yesterday?”

“This is a promise. I will not let you go ahead without me…”

I don’t want to acknowledge that. “What promise? I do not remember making one!” I brushing my skirt from dirt from the fall before.

“What? Hidoii~~ You are so mean… It was you who promised that we would do it together...” Ryosuke made a pitiful cute face. I will not fall for that!!

“ENOUGH!! I’m not listening! And I don’t care! LALALALALA~~” I covered my ears pretending not hearing anything.

“Ryosuke…I have my own way liking Kento, and I know you too. So I do not want you to meddle in it and give me instruction on how I should be okay?” Actually, that is a quite brave statement I made to him…

“…Wh-What?” He just stares at me.

“You…Your ungrateful kid!” He pinched my cheek.

“OII… That’s HURT!!” I pinched his back!! With both hand!



----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

Before, when I like someone, people always made fun of it. I am so scared to express the feeling to that person. But, now is different. This time, I will not hold back. I will fight for it!

“Do you want something? If there something, tell me. Otherwise stop staring at my beautiful face or you make a hole on it...”

He always noticed when I stared at him, and always knew I am about to say something.

“…urm...ano…sono…”

“THIS!! I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THIS!!”

“You obviously make up that excuse…so which one?”

“What?”

“You said before that is a question you do not understand. So which one?” Kento seriously want to help me answered it?

“This…this...this…and this…”

“Oii…oii…that’s all of it. You said one! Give me the paper…”

“Wow…sugoi…you’re are really good.” I clapping my hand. Kento was really good in Calculus I guessed.

“So…how are you lately? Everything okay?”

“Huh? Lately? Of course, I’m fine desu kedo…Why are you asking out of the blue?”

“Nah…nevermind.”

Souka… I did tell him a bit about my school life. Could it be that he worried about me? I am really happy if it is right. I really like Kento. And I hope he will like me back.

“OIIII…What are doing staring into space? Here’s the solution, do you understand?”



----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

“Ryosuke…what are you doing this evening? I thought of hanging out at your place...”

“Ii yo…I do not plan to go anywhere today…”

Some girls as usual come to talk to Kento.

“HEY~~~Kento-kun…What’s up?”

“Nee, Handsome Kento…Wanno go out and play with us some times? If you refuse… you definitely missing out the fun. We are famous here you know?”

Kento just walked away leaving those girls.

“OIII…You !!”

“Kento…oii…just now…you are ignoring them!” Ryosuke asked.

“Those kinds of girls? I’m not interested. You know right, Ryosuke?”

“Demo…atleast you should say something to them…Do you heard what they call you?”

“Nah…too troublesome…”

“Jaa…what about Mirai?” Ryosuke said it almost whispering.

“What? I can’t hear you…”

“Nevermind…”



----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

I really want to date Kento. When this the most suitable time to confess to him? And how should I confess to him as so many girls confess and he rejected them? Maybe I should just cry to him…Kento that is so nice maybe he will agree to go out with me? Baka!! The most stupid idea!

I walked out the restroom and saw somebody like Ryosuke outside. “What is he doing there, lying with his face on the grass?”

Maybe I should have a closer look. “Ryosuke, what are you doing?”

“Ah…It’s you again!” He said.

“I thought you are dying here, so I came to have a look~”

“WHAT?? UghHH…” He’s mad at me as I said it sarcastically.

“…ha…”

“Why are you sighing? Somebody told me that happiness will run away if you keep sigh? What’s the problem…it’s weird that you’re not talking. We always have a fight whenever we met. Are you out of idea already?”

“Nah…it’s just…it’s just I am jealous with you. You are the same class as Kento. You sit near him every day. Not only that, you can do anything you want to him…”

“Why are you suddenly think of that? And you…WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ANYTHING I WANT?” This Ryosuke. Maybe I want to do something with Kento…but NOT THE THINGS LIKE THAT!!

“Okay then… I can say the same thing to you. You always know him better that I do. I can’t think what is actually in his head.”

“…erm…yeah…” Yeah!!?? Tsk...

“You know…Kento look extremely really cool when we played video games!!”

“That’s nothing…Kento helps me once…I do not know what he was telling my coach, but he defends me from that kind of crazy coach... that’s what we called REALLY COOL!!”

“Well…well…how about this... I HAVE TAKEN BATHS WITH KENTO BEFORE!!”

“…. AHHH…” I can only open my mouth. No words are coming out. I defeated… This has turn to be some sort of competition, bragging about who ‘get’ more of Kento.

Ryosuke continued, “Well…that when we were kids.”

“Tell me that earlier BAKA!!” I just sighed in relief.

“I was kidding okay?!”

Suddenly, Ryosuke just stayed silent and watched the grass.

“At first, I thought you do not have the courage, that’s why I told you that I like Kento. Maybe after I said that, you would have scared and run away. But you didn’t… Why you didn’t? Aren’t you scared of me?”

“You? Scare? Masaka? Well, maybe at first…chotto dake…”

“Hurm…It would be good if Kento say the same thing…You know, I never talked to anyone about this. Thanks…I feel a lot better now after let it out.”

“…Ryosuke…”

“Mirai…let’s do our best okay?”

“Yeah…” that’s all I can answer him.

“One more thing Mirai. You must play fair okay?!!” Ryosuke suddenly up the spirit.

“Play fair??”

“YOU MUST NOT USE YOUR AS AN ADVANTAGE??! WAKATTA NE?!” He told me with his face full of determination. What’s is his problem? Ughh…

“You are crazy… I’m going home…”

“Oiii…matte Mirai!!”



----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

*in the tutor room*

“Kento, what are you doing? Still not going home?”

“I’m waiting for Ryosuke…we walk home together…”

Ughh…Ryosuke can actually make Kento wait for him…Urayamashi~~

“He’s getting all his stuffs. Maybe he will come another minute…”

“Are you with him before?”

“Yeah…chotto…I’m going home.”

“You!! Remember the earlier Calculus exercise. Make sure to do it right!”

“HAI~~”

“See you tomorrow…”

He is very caring. Maybe not to only me. I kind of understand how Ryosuke’s feel after all these years. But I must try harder…

“What are you doing still standing there?”

“I, Shida Mirai… has found that, life is more interesting and more enjoyable!!” I walked back to him and I raised my right hand like people do to answer a question.

“HAHAHAHA…You do not need to raise your hand just to tell me that!”

Kento is laughing…his laughing is cute!

“Because…Because you are here…” I can’t stop myself anymore.

“So I-” Kento looked at me in the eyes seriously. I stopped. I felt a little nervous.

He pulled me closer to him…

5.05 p.m.: I, Shida Mirai, 19 years old…had my first kiss.