Chapter 6

He's Mine!!
Maika has made an appearance in previous chapter. She will continue to be here from now on. Who is Maika actually?
Please read to know it okay? XD
 
 
 
 
 
~CHAPTER 6~
 
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento | Yamamoto Maika
 

Who is she??

“My name is Yamamoto Maika. You can just call me Maika.”

“Ryosuke and I were in the same class in high school…So we’re are close friend. Mirai…hajime mae!!” That girl just introduced herself. Kawaii~

“…um…yes…nice to meet you too...”

“…erm…erm…are you guys going out?” She asked while putting her hand under her chin. Like a detective…

“…no-”

“NO WE’RE NOT!” Ryosuke finished it before I could explain more.

“So…how is Kento doing now? Genki?”

“…He’s okay…he’s fine. Eventhough it is hard to see he smile.”

“Sou…”

“Oh no…I forgot, I have something to do. I gotta go. Ryosuke, let’s go out sometime okay? Bye~”

“Mirai…you should come too…”

“You know…she looks like a person who like to jump into things…”

“Ryosuke…kiite ka?”

Erk…why he suddenly changed mood? I feel like the situation is different now. He is like avoiding…-

“Nee…what’s wrong?” I grabbed his collar shirt.

“Nothing…let’s go home…” He is totally hiding something.

“I know something is wrong!! TELL ME NOW!!” I grabbed his shoulder, he tried to run away without telling me.

“I’M NOT GONNA TELL YOU!!! I am so nice that I don’t talk behind people back…I don’t gossip”

“NOW!!!!!”

“….um….”

“Kento is dating Maika before…”

Why am I surprised? I should expect that right? Kento is so cool that of course he has date so many people before…I mean not too many, but of course there are some…Arghhh you know what I mean!

“But Mirai, you don’t have to mind that… It’s in the past…”

I pushed Ryosuke away. Then I covered my ear, “Ah…it’s annoying! I don’t want to hear it! I don’t want to listen!! YADDA!!”

Ryosuke did fell on the ground, maybe I pushed him too hard.

“YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANT ME TO TELL YOU!! I AM MAD NOW!! WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME!!??!!”



----------------------------- -----------------------------
 

“Mirai…hajime mae!!”

I don’t want to want to know her!! I don’t want to know that Kento liked cute girls, friendly girls and nice girls who are willing to help others in trouble.

Why is it like this?? I really want Kento to have feelings for me, but is that possible?

While I still tried to sort my feeling out, who this that pulling me? I don’t want to go anywhere…lets me be here ~~

“Ah…Kento~” Where did he wanted to take me to? What he going to talk about?

The usual place he liked to seek for calmness. Behind the janitor room.

“Um…What?”

“Sit…” I followed his instruction and sit beside him.

“Kinou…you cried.”

“I heard that somebody is crying so hard that she cannot even speak properly…”

“Wh-What??! Ryosuke told you right??!” UGH…ano yaro!!

“I didn’t say this before ‘Don’t think too much!’…I don’t mean it that way.” Kento suddenly had a trouble face as he saw me who are likely to broke any minute.

“I don’t know how to express myself…So…-”

“….”

“…hihihihihi…” When I saw a hint of blush in his cheek I cannot stop myself from laughing.

“Stop laughing!!”

“Hey, don’t hit me!” His cheek going redder and redder.

“HAHAHAHA…”

After what Kento told me, all my sadness, tears and gloominess disappear immediately. That’s such a short sentence. I am really an easy girl right? But, what he was trying to tell me makes me very happy.



----------------------------- -----------------------------

 

“…lalalalalala ♪…

“Just looking by you face I can tell your talk with Kento went well.”

“Hee~” I guessed I can’t hide anything from Ryosuke.

“Um…thank you Ryosuke…but…really…why did you help me? Like before…you listen when I talk about my feelings.”

“Enough…no matter how much I like Kento, he’ll never come back."

“So…you also should know how I feel. Gomen…everything I said bad about yourself before. Please don’t mind my business.”

“Like seriously…don’t mind me at all…”

Ryosuke just walk away after saying that. Ryosuke…



----------------------------- -----------------------------

 

“Mirai~ Gomen ne… I can’t walk home with you today… I have group discussion for the class project. Hontou ni gomen!!” Suzuka seriously pledged for my forgiveness.

“Iyo iyo…don’t worry too much. I am not a kid anymore for you to worry that much.”

“Kento, I gofirst okay…”

“Let’s walk home together…”

Wah…I’m homing home with Kento…Kyaaa~ like boyfriend and girlfriend. Yatta!

“Ryosuke is coming too okay?”

And my dream exploded! I know it’s too good to be true.

We’re walking home three of us. But why am I very nervous. Is it because the talk with Ryosuke before? Or is it I am too nervous to walk with Kento? And why anybody is not talking?

“Bump!”

“Kento, why are you stopped suddenly?” I bumped my head to his back because I walked a bit behind him.

“Hey!!”

Oh no!! Yamamoto Maika!! Why is she here?

“…Maika…”

“I wanted to see you guys, that’s why I came here.”

She has a bright smile on her face. But Kento keep walking and ignore that comment.

“Kento, how are you?”

“Kento do you hear me?” Because Kento keep walking, Maika try to touch him to make him notice her, but Kento just slapped her hand away.

“Don’t touch me!”

“I’m going home.” He just left three of us there and walked with not turning back. The situation is very bad now.

What I thought that…In front of me now is the world that I never enter before. The world that I do not know. Just looking by Kento’s face, I turned soft. I really don’t want this to happen. But it is not something that I can control.
But, between Kento and Maika, there must be a lot of going on that I do not know about…