Chapter 2

He's Mine!!

Title: He’s Mine!!
Pairing: YamaShiZaki
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, School life, Fluff
Summary: Mirai want to forget about her past and want to change to a better person. She has fallen for one attractive person in her class. Turns out she has a very unexpected and difficult rival.

 

~CHAPTER 2~
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento


Oh God…I have a feeling… my true love is coming…it’coming~

Kento is MINE! Kento is MINE! Kento is MINE! Kento is MINE!

“ARGHHH Urusai !!!” that sentences keep replaying in my head.

“I do not say anything…Gomen!”

Oh no…what am I doing early in the morning. “Gomen Suzuka...it’s nothing..I just-”

“Do you have lack of sleep?” Ryosuke asked.

Those two person, the last person on earth I want to see. Why I need to meet them in this early morning. Without realizing, I hide myself from them. Even though they actually seeing what am I doing.

“What’s up with her?”

Are they leaving? They are leaving right?

“Mirai…hayaku…we going to be late. Stop acting weird early in the morning.” Suzuka keep pulling me.

Suddenly Ryosuke turned his head back to our ways and smiled. More likely grinning. What with that expression? Is he trying to provoke me? But, why am I hiding from them?? Arggghhh~~
 

----------------------------- -----------------------------

When Ryosuke said Kento is mine, means that he likes Yamazaki. But what about him? Is he like him-”

“What are you looking at?”

“No I am not looking at you!” But I like him… not his attitude though.

“See…you do it again! Tell me? What’s wrong?”

“I have a quick question. Do you…-” I stuttered. I can’t finish my sentences.

“Do what?”

Do you like boy or girl is the question!

----------------------------- -----------------------------

I went to meet with Ryosuke. I want to make sure yesterday sentence. It’s really bothering me.

“Ano…You…Do you really like Yamazaki?”

“Of course. I really like him. I really pity you. But we have promised and pledged on our loves.”

He’s keep walking close to me and whispered to my ear. “So you better give up! Bye~”

Matte! Matte! Am I really that pitiful? My school life is a disaster. And now when I start to fall in love, I though it is going to be fun and enjoyable. But why it has come to this?”


----------------------------- -----------------------------

Why he’s here in my classroom? Oh I forgot. His true love in here. The one that I have fallen for.

“Yes Mirai? Anything?”

“Nothing!” What’s with that… Ryosuke really want to make fun of me. He met me earlier and still asking me what is it? Stop kidding me!

“Mirai…”

Ah…he called me! Yamazaki called my first name.

“...H-hai…”

He handed me a juice box. Is he giving it to me? Yamazaki~~ “Eh..What’s this?”

“Please throw this away…”

“…squeezeeee…”

“Ugh… argh…YOU!!” I squeezed the juice box and some left over juice in the box spilled at him. I walked away at throw the box madly.

“Oiii!!! What was that? You scary WOMAN!!” He commented before I left.

“What’s up with her today? She is really weird”

I know it now. I know it! And I understand now…


----------------------------- -----------------------------

“Mirai..is there is something bothering you? I mean…you look really...urm…really…”

“Really what?” I asked it, quite shouting made Suzuka surprised a bit.

“See…you are really mad and something is off. Are you still made because of the other day? I am sorry I am so insensitive of the past… Gomen!”

“No..that not it...enough with the past talking… that’s no use to talk over something that already over.” I smiled at her to make her rest assured. It is not really her fault to begin with. It is me who still can’t get over the past.
 

----------------------------- -----------------------------

“SHIDA!!!!! You are very slow…RUN FASTER!!”

“Shida-san…you better watch out…His mood is really off today. He going to pick on you today. I do not understand him sometimes.” My clubmate warning is quite late. Coach already asked me to do many things before.

“…er…thanks...”

“Shida!! PICK UP THE BALLS. THEN… make sure you clean it..SQUEKLY CLEEAANNN!! UNDERSTAND??!”

“But coach…that is the manager job right? To clean everything in this club?”

“Oii..Shida…don’t argue…”

Argh…that it!! I am mad..and sooo mad!!

I kicked the metal basket, “Who do think you are!!!”

All the balls that in basket scattered out… “Itte…” I am so stupid. It is metal. Why did I kick it!!

“SSSSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDAAAA

 
AAAAA !!!!!??!!!!!”

“WHAT ARE DOING!! I told you to clean it!! Not throwing the ball around? Are stupid enough to understand my instruction!!!”

“Shu..shut..-”

“WHAT? SAY LOUDER!”

I said shut u-…

“Sir!! I want to ask. It is really okay to treat your student like that?” It’s Yamazaki. What is he doing here?”

“And may I asked, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” That is quite an answer coach.

“I am no body. I am only a gentleman.” He is definitely not scared with coach.

Why did he… Why…did he?

Both of them seems to be talking at the corner of the field. They talking…and talking and talking. What did they talk about? Then, the coach left. Eh?

“Hey...what did you do? How you persuade that guy?” Yeah…It’s weird. Coach just left like that.

“It’s secret!”

He helped me to put all the balls back in the basket. He saw me limping a bit when I walked.

“Oi..why are you walking like that? Are you an obaasan? Cause, you seem old…”

“OIII...how dare you! Nah…it’s only I have problem with my leg... so I am going back now.” I tried to cover my bruise from earlier. But, he pushed my hand and saw it.

“What’s this? How did that get there? Did that guy hit you earlier?”

“No…he’s only on his mouth. I got mad and kicked this metal basket. That’s all.”

“Are you stupid? I am still asking eventhough I know the answer.”

I do not understand. He is trying to help or to insult me here?

He walked to the pipe and washed something. What is he doing?

“Give me your leg...”

“What?”

He put a wet handkerchief on my bruise.

“Ah…Thanks…you should be going home now…just leave me here…” that’s right, I am grateful that he stayed with me.

“I will soon…don’t mind me…”

He is so cool. Really really cool… I wonder what is always thinking about. It is just like the last time. Why did you help me? Why you are so nice? WHY? WHY? And why you called me by my first name, MIRAI! When you called me in such a nice way…you know what? You only succeed in making me falling harder for you... and I know the fact that we are impossible!

“Why are you crying? Does it hurt that much?”

“Are you happy now?” I am really happy if he is happy, I guess.

“Huh, what?”

“I am asking you! Are you really happy with you special one right now?”

“Who? Me?”

“You do not need to cover or anything, I already know it.”

“I don’t know where do you get the information from…but I do not have a girlfriend right now.”

“I SAID… you do not need to hide it… I know you do not have a girlfriend. But you have a boyfriend right?” I started grabbing his collar’s shirt. He does not need to hide from me.

“Boyfriend? Are you out of your mind?”

“That’s BASTARD!!!” It’s a good news then. So he does not have a boyfriend either.

“HEYYY…where are you going…you left a shoe! You walking with only one shoe on! Oiii!!”

I need to make that Ryosuke understand. I never know that unrequited love is so painful. I need to try my best…eventhough I need to shed blood. I must fight in this war. I must win this war.

“YOU!! I come to tell you this… I not going to give up! That’s all!!”

I said it. I finally said it.














Chapter 2 done!! Well Ryosuke not come out much does it? Well I promise, he will come out a lot later..
Thanks for reading!! XD