Chapter 10

He's Mine!!
Konbanwa!! XD I can believe He's Mine!! already Chapter 10 now. It's been a very long journey right? Gomen for late update...I am busy making some icons~~

Not to waste time... Happy reading..

 
 
~CHAPTER 10~
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento | Yamamoto Maika

 

“Ugh…ugh~”

My mid test result!! Calculus is the worst!! With this result, can I managed to pass this subject? The carry mark is 60%. That’s mean that the final exam will be 40%. I need to get at least 28% in final so that I pass the subject?? I am doomed!!!!

“What’s wrong Mirai! Your expression in not very good in such a lovely morning!” Suzuka said while admiring the wind blowing through her hair.

“It’s not the time to admiring the nature!! I am doomed!! My calculus~~”

It’s not very long till final.

“Ohayou Mirai!”

“Ohayou…” Kento also greeted me with his usual boring face expression.

“Ohayou!!” I chuckled a little. Everything now has gone back to normal.

“Today morning class is Calculus right Mirai…”

“My head hurts just hearing that word…”

“Ryosuke, your Calculus is quite good right, Teach her! Our calculus syllabus is the same throughout all Engineering first year.”

“She is really bad at it you know, the Calculus!” Kento whispered to Ryosuke.

“Hey!! I heard that!!”

“But Ryosuke! You are good in Calculus!? Teach me!!”

“Why don't you asked Kento? He is the same class as you-” I covered his mouth and pulled him aside.

“Baka!! He is now busy with Maika. How can I ask him? You are my only hope. PLEEAAASSSEEE!!”

“I.DON’T. WANT.TO. ...It’s too troublesome.”

“SMACK!!!” I smacked his back head when he was trying to walk away from me.

“ITTAI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!”

“MOU II!!”

“I leave first~”

“Wait up! What’s wrong with her?”

“Suzuka, you also need to go to class right?”

“Mirai, you know, you are smiling a lot now.”

“Eh?”

“Hontou yo! When we started here, you are always being glooming, always looked depressed.”

Now, the smiling me is shiawase, same with Ryosuke. He is also smiling now. I really think that liking Kento was a wonderful thing.

 

 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

“Message from Maika?”

“Kento!! Today I am leaving first okay? Jaa!”

I was in the lecture room together with Kento, we are doing some task from Prof Miura.

“Ugh…Ryosuke is leaving so early… he really doesn’t want to teach me Calculus.”

“Don’t worry, try asking him again politely.”

 

 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

“Ryosuke…pstt…kochi kochi…”

“Maika…what’s are doing there behind the lamp post, acting suspicious?”

“Gomen ne Ryosuke, I called you out of the sudden.”

“It’s okay…so what’s wrong?”

“…. How’s Mirai doing?”

“Hm…she’s fine! Masaka you call me just to ask that!!?!!? You just can ask by messaging me.”

“You know…this has mind me a lot.  For sure I can’t ask Kento. I really want to see Mirai and talk to her. But I don’t think she want to see my face anymore after what has happened.”

“The possibility to get back together with Kento is really a miracle and make me really happy, but I always felt that because of my relationship with Kento caused Mirai in pain.”

“But, if Mirai really doing fine like you said, then it’s good. I just want to know.”

“…Maika…”

“I…I like Kento…”

“Like Kento?”

“Ryosuke…”

“Demo…Kento want to be with you too. I think this is the best way for everyone. I know, Mirai will also feel the same.”

“Maika… I have to go now… I’ll see you around. Bye!”

 

 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

“Ryosuke kun… Ryosuke kun…” I thought of trying the different way to make him teach me!

“What again do you want? Stop with that kind of voice that is so girly. It’s weird!!!”

“If you want me to teach you Calculus, ask with a normal voice okay!!”

“Hai!! Onegai Ryosuke! There’s no time less. You have to work harder okay?”

“The one who should work harder is you baka!”

“I know I am bad at Calculus. So teach me!! Okay? Okay?”

“Maika said she that she wanted to see you.”

“Hai? Don’t tell me that you leave early yesterday to meet her?”

“Yamada-kun~”

Oh no!! The girl group, Kento’s fan. It’s been a while they do not do any trouble. What do they want with Ryosuke?

“I have something to ask you. You like Kento, is it true?”

Where the hell do they heard that kind of stuff? Ryosuke’s expression was very shocked of it. He had been hiding this because he knew people will hate him for it.

Huh? What? So it’s love? Uso!!”

“Uso janai. I heard it yesterday myself.”

“Really?”

“If…it is really true… then, this is really gross!!! He’s a …-”

Why…why is it going to end like this? I thought everything has been going fine, everything is fine but…-

Wait… don’t say it…

“Wait… I-“

“Guy liking guy? It’s first time I found someone like that here...”

“I…I AM GOING OUT WITH RYOSUKE!!!!”

“ehh???!!”

“If you keep on spreading weird rumors, people will be annoyed of you!!”

I started shaking her hard. I just can’t stand it; she didn’t know how hard was to Ryosuke.

“If he really likes Kento...-”

“Matte…it is true?”

“...ugh…” No…what have I done?

“Mirai… that’s enough. Let’s go…”

“Ryosuke…Gomensanai, I said something weird just now.”

“Yup…that’s right.” “Since when did you become my girlfriend?” Ryosuke talking to himself but I still can hear it.

“EHHH?? Now why are you crying?”

“Gomen, I cried again. But don’t worry. This going to be the last one. So I will not cry anymore from now on.”

I just felt really sad. How can they make fun of Ryosuke’s feeling?

“Mirai…I am okay, stop worrying. Please don’t cry…”

Ryosuke walked close to me and pulled me into a hug. I cried silently in his embrace.