Chapter 8

He's Mine!!

~CHAPTER 8~

Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Yamazaki Kento | Yamamoto Maika
 

I just stay beside her. Now, when I spoke to Maika, I told myself that I can’t cry, because she was crying.

“Are you okay?”

“I am fine now…it’s embarrassing right? I cried for so long.”

“Emm~ it’s okay.”

“Actually, nothing to be ashamed of. If I say that to you, I should be more embarrassed since I always cry you know.”

“Mirai…I am sorry. I shouldn’t have said those thing to you.”

“…even now, I still like Kento.”

Maika…me too. I also still in love with Kento. Kento’s kindness, gentleness and sensitivity, all his good quality. His smile, his kiss…. all those are precious memory to me…but… I think Maika also has a lot of these memories too with Kento…

“Jaa… actually how did you and Kento ended up like this?”

“Ehh?”

“Ryosuke…he didn’t want to tell me the reason…”

“It is all my fault. I was weak. I let Kento get hurt… During high school…”

“The three of us were all good friend. I really liked Kento back then. After that, I confessed to him and he said that he also liked me. I can’t believe that he actually liked me back. I was really happy to the point I can’t even describe it. I told Ryosuke about it, and he totally cheered for us. Everything was just fine, until I felt is it really okay for me to be this happy…”

I just listened to her story. She already stopped crying. So, I just let her to talk without interrupting her.

“At that time, Kento was very popular at school. He also got some group of girl who are flailing over him. I heard from my friend the group was quite devious.  They were willing to do anything if they heard any girl who try to approach Kento. But I don’t really care as we’re both busy picking the university after graduate. After that, that happen…”


“Oiii busu! You are blocking the way!”

“Both of you, seeing each other at school all the time!! Acting friendly with each other, what was that huh?!?!”

“What’s wrong with that? We are going out…”

“What going out? How dare you?!!”

“I confessed my felling to Kento. I am not like you all, you do not do anything except for sneaking around or doing sneaking things.”

“Hurm~ that’s what you really think? You are annoying you know!!! If this goes on, I have nothing to say, I WILL KILL YOU!!!”
                                                                                                                                                                              ┘


“She punched me in the face until I bleed. She also almost strangled me to death, but my friends passed by made her stopped. The group also gave warning if they helped me, they also faced the same result.  Because of that my friends just left me like that. I do not blame them though. I supposed to meet Kento after that…”
 



“Maika…why are you so late? We are going to library after school…-”

“Maika…are you alright? What’s this,your face? What happen?”

“Don’t…DON’T TOUCH ME!!!”

“Who did this to you? Tell me!”

“It’s all because of you. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! Mou ii... I’ve had enough. Kento, I don’t really like you!”
                                                                                                                                                                        

 


“Because I am very weak, I can’t handle all that. Since from that day, I never spoken to Kento.”

I was very shocked. The girl who is open, cheerful, friendly has that kind of history. I thought I was the only one who has bad luck. Demo…

“Mirai?”

“I am sorry. I can’t come between you and Kento’s relationship as I am not able to help…”

“So Maika…you should go and tell Kento your feelings yourself…”



 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 

“Mirai…”

“Ryosuke? What are still doing here? I thought you already gone back home with Kento.”

“So…did Maika leave yet?”

“Mirai…let’s go home…”

“MATTE!!!” Maika screamed while running to us.

“Maika?”

“I…I like Kento. I had always been. I like you. I am sorry, Kento. I am really sorry. Even now, I can’t forget anything about you. I’ve never forgotten about us. I didn’t forget. And I don’t want to forget.”

Kento…he is always having a bad mouth. Actually he is very kind. He willing to hear my problem. But that’s because Maika and I have the same kind of past. Kento didn’t ignore me and also stood by my side. That’s because in the past he not able to do that when he is with Maika. Although he said that he will think about our relationship, but I know, he only said it out of pity. THIS IS NOT LOVE…

“Kento…go…I don’t mind so…don’t worry I am fine. Hurry up and go to Maika!” I pushed him a bit.

“Mirai…”

“I am sorry.”

No…actually the truth is I don’t want you to go…

“Wuu…” I can’t help myself but cried.

“Both of us are similar….so obvious that we like him, but it is like somebody is pulling us back, don’t want to let us express our feelings and said ‘Please just give up ’”

“I think I am an idiot…”

Ryosuke hold my hand. He cried. Ryosuke cried. Even though we both now filled with despair, cold and misery but our tears are really warm and gentle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minna!! I am sorry the story didn't get updated. I am busy and i don't really know what am i busy about .
this chapter kind of short. Yoroshiku~