Chapter 1

He's Mine!!

~CHAPTER 1~

Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento

Today is a new beginning for me. I am announcing, today I am a Waseda University student. Wow… when I make it into a sentence, it seems quite cool!! I finally managed to escape my school life and be an adult! I am an Engineering Student. Majoring – Manufacturing. I know, it is a very tough course, but I had struggled to get in this course as this course is full of boys! My intention is not very pure, but ma ii ka? I must redeem all my school life to get a very cool boyfriend here in university.

“I am finally a university student. I must give my very best from now on!!!” I talked to myself.

“Mirai…you are sure energetic for the first day.” But one thing I am lucky that my best friend, Suzuka got into the same university as I am. Of course not in the engineering course. She is in the Law Course.

“Suzuka…Suzuka…you should be the first person to know that how long that I waited for this day to come.” I just shaking my head.

“…Dong...” “Ittai~ Who did th-…”

“You block my way!” one very handsome guy has just passed by…my head that was hit by his bag.

“He seems so cool…kakkoi…”

“Mirai, daijoubu? You are not mad? Mezarashi... or your head just got hit and you are not sane anymore?”

Will my heart also bloom during this spring also?

----------------------------- -----------------------------

No way… the cool guys just now… He took the same course as I am. Yatta!! I should sit near to him.

“Okay, because today is the first day, of course I will not teach you anything. We will start tomorrow seriously. So today we do some introductions. I want you all to introduce yourself.” Professor Miura looks like a very nice sensei.

It’s my turn. “Shida Mirai. A Taurus. Blood type AB. 19 years old. I must find my soulmate here in this university. Yoroshiku!!”

“Hai…hai…Shida-san. Ganbatte!! Don’t forget to study also. Okay, Next...” Professor Miura encouraged me. It is a good sign. Some of the girls in the room also wished me luck. Everyone is so nice.

“Hai!!”

It is that person. I want to know his name. But before I managed to sit, I heard he said, “Baka, what an air-head...hahahah!”

“My name is Yamazaki Kento, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

Idiot? I change my mind. Not cool! Yamazaki Kento, I hate him!! But the girls in the class already squeaking all over him.

----------------------------- -----------------------------

“Mirai…let’s go lunch. Onaka pekopeko!” Suzuka’s Department, the Law Department just next to Engineering Department. Also, we are sharing the café. So I can lunch with her together every day with her just fine.

“Mirai, is that the guy from earlier? The one who hit your head? You two are in the same class?”

“Ugh…let’s go. I rather not talk about him!”

“But I definitely heard you said that he is cool.” This Suzuka…you always heard something that you shouldn’t supposed to.

“Yamete! Yamete! The hormones are not right… That is not me this morning!!”

“Hey..WATCH YOU HEAD!!The ball gonna hit you!”

“…Dong…” Why that I am very unlucky at the very first day, the starting of the most important part of my life? I got hit twice it one day.

“Mirai….”

“Gomenasai!! Hey, are you still alive? I am really really sorry…” that guy apologized.

“Be more careful, baka!” The ‘baka’ part I just whispered so he wouldn’t hear it.

“If you manage to say that, that means you are okay. Yokatta!” He definitely heard the ‘baka’ part too.

“Ryosuke…what are you still doing there?” If you still going to play around, I’m leaving ok!” Yamazaki said.

“You!” both of us said at same times.

“You know her, Kento?” The guy that named ‘Ryosuke’ asked.

“We are in the same class. I think…”

I think? Are you blind? I sat near you. And you even called me stupid, remember? Such a bad luck for the first day at university.

----------------------------- -----------------------------

Ughh…why do I take this club? Running definitely not my thing. I thought this club gonna sit in a room and play.

“Shida!! Run another 3 rounds!” Coach… I felt like dying right now. I managed to finish the run. I laid on the field.

“Ah..it’s you. The girl that I hit yesterday. I am Ryosuke. Yamada Ryosuke. I take Computer Engineering. And you are?”

“Why are you here? I not gonna tell you my name because you are friend with that Yamazaki guy!”

“Eh? Nande? Do you not like him?”

“He is not very nice isn’t it? Only seeing him make me feel angry. You seem really friendly with him. How long you have been friends?”

“Since primary school.”

“Mirai...let’s go back.”

“Huwaa...so long..okay I got to go. My friend is calling. Shida Mirai. That my name.Jaa…”

----------------------------- -----------------------------

“Mirai…this weekend let’s go to our high school reunion. They all miss you.” Suzuka invited me to the reunion, the number one thing I want to avoid.

“No, I don’t want to!! Have you forgotten how is the situation at school?” I’m a bit shouting to Suzuka. I can’t. If she wants to go she can go.

“Mirai...matte…”

“Wow it is really you Mirai. You have become really cute. No more glasses, you skirt are also very short to. You are really slim now! Sugoi!”

No…no…no…why are they here. Just that I said I don’t want to go to the reunion, it is like they come to me. Everyone hates me at school because I am a nerd student. Even all the boys grossed with me. Made fun of me when they know if I like someone. I cannot do this anymore. I want to run…I want to run away…

“ah...” I collided with somebody. Ahh… that Yamazaki guy!! What is he doing here?

“Mite…mite…isn’t he look really cool. I wonder where university did he went? Ii na~~” The group of girl that I hate, is praising him.

“Eh..did he knows Mirai?”

This is my chance. I want to change. And I can change!!

I grabbed Yamazaki arm, “There you are. I’ve been looking for you. For your information, this is my boyfriend. We went to the same university.” I smiled widely.

“Uso… He knows Mirai…”

“Jaa minna…see you later” I keep grabbing Yamazaki to leave that place.

“Atashi wa kaeru. Thanks”

“What? Don’t just use me and then leave. Explain! What do you thi-… Oiii are you listening?”

“Those girls... I HATE THEM!! Also, I keep remembering my school life when I spent my time with Suzuka. But overtime…It’s become less and less painful. Now, she’s keep telling me to go to that damn school reunion…Why am I telling you this?”

“That right. I also do not like to into people things, but you should apologize when you are wrong right?”

“…Yeah…”

----------------------------- -----------------------------

“Mirai…” I went to Suzuka’s house to pick her up. I need to patch back my relationship with Suzuka. Yamazaki is right.

“Suzuka…ano ne…about yesterday… I am very sorry that I shout at you.”

“It’s okay Mirai. I am sorry too. I know that you still remembered things happened in the high school.”

“Can we walk to school together?”

“Baka…of course we can Mirai!”

I am glad that this thing does not go serious. Though, Suzuka is my only friend, who understand me the most.

----------------------------- -----------------------------

“Suzuka and I are cool now. I already apologize yesterday. Thanks again”

“Hurmm…yokatta.” Yamazaki just smiled and walked away.

Dammit! Yappari… As I thought, Yamazaki Kento is really cool!”

“Kento is very attractive right?”

“Yes!” I answered without realising who said that.

“He is WHAT?? T-that’s not what I mean…” I quickly covered back what I have just said. This Ryosuke…

“You have fallen for him? So nanda…Demo…Kento is MINE! So, don’t you ever think I gonna give him to you. Jaaa~~”

What just happen? Ryosuke like Yamazaki? USOOOO!!!!!

----------------------------- -----------------------------