Final Chapter

He's Mine!!

~CHAPTER 11 End~

Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento | Yamamoto Maika
 

I don’t know why I cried like that…

“Mirai…maybe you should wash your face. You will feel more refreshed after that.”

“Yeah… I guess so.”

“But… why? Why this has to happen? Don’t you think this is unfair Ryosuke?”

“I don’t want people to manipulate things… it’s really unforgivable…”

“Mirai…that’s enough. This is my problem. Let’s go back now…”

“Demo…”

“WHY DID YOU SAY THAT??!! Things aren’t supposed to be like these right?”

“Ryosuke…matte!” I tried to pull him when he tried to go.

“URUSAIII!!!!”

Ryosuke slapped my hand quite hard. That was the first time I saw him like that, the first time his voice was so high to me. His expression suddenly changed.

“You know, even when using words, or even action, no matter how hard you try, you cannot relate this feeling to the other person. This is reality Mirai.”

“…even Mirai can’t understand my feelings…”

“Gomen. So…this is enough. I know, you also do not want to have anything to do with me anymore right? You also already sick of it right?”

I can’t even speak a word. He left just like that. When he said ‘no matter how hard you try, you cannot relate this feeling to the other person’, I wonder why he said things like that.

 

 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

“Mirai…what are you doing?”

“Doing what?”

“You see you note book? It’s full… full of unknown characters... What language do you write?”

“AAAHHHH…what am I doing? Now I need to copy Prof's note all over again…sigh~”

“Are you okay? What happen?”

“I…I had a fight with Ryosuke…or should I say, he’s mad at me…”

“I thought you two fight all the time?”

“But, this time is different…Very different…” I said the words ‘very different’ almost whispering.

 
 
----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 
 

I saw Ryosuke at the café when I want to meet Suzuka for lunch. Maybe I should try to act like normal.

“Ryosuke!”

He saw me and just walked away without even greeted me back. He definitely mad at me.

“Ryosuke…”

 

 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 
 

“Ryosuke!! Let’s go eat some lunch. I made bentou today.”

“HUH?? You made what? What happen?”

“Let’s go!” “Sit…when it’s lunch time, we eat lunch.”

“You want to talk to me about something right?”

“Here is your portion.”

“Arigatou…what’s this? Tamagoyaki? Mazui!! Hahahah”

“I know you’re an excellent cook, Ryosuke! Urusai!!”

“So…what is that you want to talk about?”

“You have a fight with Mirai?”

Um…it is not like that…”

“Mirai…she is…”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“I don’t know…”

“HUH?”

“I don’t know what am I doing right now.”

“Couple…after their breakups, most of them will try to stay away from each other…”

“Yeah…so why you said that suddenly?”

“I just want to tell you that I’ll be right by your side no matter what happen because we are friends. I definitely not going anywhere. So you just stay calm and only thinking about your problem okay, Ryosuke?”

“Daijoubu. You are fine.”

 

 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 
 

“…ha…”

“…ha…”

“It’s been a while that you are sighing… so what is the problem this time?”

“What should I do? Ryosuke doesn’t want to talk to me…”

“Mirai…how about you write a letter?” Or just a simple note.”

“A note?”

“Yes… you can put your feeling in the paper!”

“You are a genius!! I will give it a try!! Thanks Suzuka!!”

“Wha-what should I write?”

“Like I said, your feeling!!”

I don’t know what I should really write to him. I am lonely. I am so lonely, Ryosuke! I want us to return to the way were before, always talking, quarrelling and having fun…

 
 
----------------------------- -----------------------------
 

“What’s this?”              

           Ryosuke,                              

                         I want to make up with you…                                                                                              

                                                                     Mirai

 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 

“What are you doing over there sneaking around?”

“ARGHH!!”

“What?? You surprised me!!”

“You surprised me first!!”

“So? What are you actually doing here?”

“I just worried about Mirai…and Ryosuke…so…without thinking…I am here.” “So are you going home alone today? Where is Ryosuke?”

“Are you really have to worry every single thing?”

“Just leave them alone, they are grown up already.”

“But…I am here already, maybe I should greet them.”

“No…just leave them today…hurry up…let’s go home, Maika!”

“Kento…you smiled…YOU SMILED!!”

“SHUT UP!!”

Kento’s cheek a little bit red.

 

 

----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
 

I got a reply. Yatta!!              

                     Mirai,                             

                            I am sorry. Let’s be friend again!!                                                                                           

                                                                       Ryosuke

 

All this time, I do not really understand other people very well. Even though it is Kento. But, when it is come to Ryosuke, I know, I know that I am the only one that understand him the most…

“Mirai…I have time today; I can teach you Calculus…”

“Ryosuke…”

“I will definitely find another person that I can like. This time, I will be happy. So, you have to be happy too, Ryosuke.”

“Hontou?”

“Um…you definitely will!”

“Mirai…”

Ryosuke walk closed to me and dragged me under the staircase. He cupped my face and kiss me gently. People stepped on the staircase felt like silent. 

“Hmmmm~~~” He said it and like thinking about something.

Ryosuke then looked me in the eyes and smiled and walked away.

“Hurry up!! We need a lot to catch up on the Calculus. Don’t just stand there!!”

EEEEEEEHHHHHHH??????????

“RYOSUKEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Yo-you-you…. What does that mean? I don’t understand you at all!!”

“How can you act like nothing happened??!!”

“Ehh? You don’t know?”

“Stop kidding me, I know you know!”

Love and like is slowly changing both of us. Facing different problems, different people and also facing what is that in front of us. Ryosuke, let’s have a thrilling and exciting love!!

 

 

 

OWARI~~

 

 

 

He’s Mine!! is finally comes to the last chapter. So how was the story? 11 chapters are quite long for me because I usually write one-shot!! Everyone, thank you for keeping it up with me and stay till the last. Maybe I should make SP? XD

 

Arigatou gozaimasu!!