Chapter 3

He's Mine!!
~CHAPTER 3~
 
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento
 

With that, I am now declaring…Yamada Ryosuke is my rival in love. I will not lose to him.

“…Ha…”

“...ha….”

“Why are you keep on sighing? Do you know that, if you keep doing that… happiness will run away from you?” Suzuka realizing me keep sighing. Of course…it’s because of my unrequited love.

After hearing Suzuka said that, I tried to and slurp back the air. I cannot lose anymore happiness that I have, even though I currently only have a really really small portion of it.

“Hahahaha…Mirai...what are you doing? Eh…why are you not eating your bentou? Are you full already? Are you sick?”

“That’s not it…actually you’re right…I’m sick…I’m love sick…” I finally told Suzuka.

“You what??!!”

“Shhhhh……koe ga ookii…” I tried to cover . Suzuka, you should not be telling the whole world ok?

“Ah…gomen…gomen…so who is the guy?” now she's back to whispering.

“Urm…that..that is…”

“Mirai…say it quickly. I can’t bear it anymore.”

“Okay…okay…it’s Kento, Yamazaki Kento...” I covered my face with both my palm. It’s very embarrassing when you say it out loud.

“ What?? It’s that Kento guy…”

“Kyaaaa…. I told you already…so are so loud!!”

“I think you are louder now…you even called him by his first name now? So…when did this start?”

“Nee nee…it’s that Kento…urm…he might be seem cold and he has bad mouth or anything… but you know…he…he always helping me… he always fly to rescue me… so..so..I thought like..like ii na~~ but..but… should I feeling this way? Nee… I do not understand anymore…”

“Mirai…calm down..please calm down..I somehow understand your whole story even though I think your words is jumbling up..”

“Nee Suzuka… what I know right now, my eyes always following and tried to find him everywhere I go…”

“Mirai…I am so happy that you trust me and telling me about this…”

“…Suzuka...” I’ so touched of her words made me jumped and hugged her. We then just laughed so much until the break ends.

My old self doesn’t open up to other. But… I am changing right? I want to forget my past, then Kento and I can be in love, staying happily ever after. Fufufufu…

 



----------------------------- -----------------------------

 

I’m late to the next period. I quickly grabbed my bag and bumped into somebody. He apologized to me before I said it.

“Gomen…”

“Ah..it’s you, Kento…erm..it’s okay” I said while scratching my head and gave him a big smile.

“Mirai is a very strong and tough. Not like other girls...”

Tsk…This Ryosuke is everywhere when you see Kento. I just ignored his comment and push him with my shoulder aside so I can walk beside Kento.

“Are you going to Engineering Drawing class, Kento? Where is the class?”

“I thought we have the same timetables. Why don’t you check it yourself?” He walked away and left me with Ryosuke. As always…not a very pleasant attitude.

Ryosuke and me keep on staring each other and pushing each other shoulder. While we busy fighting, some group of girls make their moves on Kento.

“Neee~~Kento-kun~~ let’s go karaoke~~~”

“Who are they?” I tried asking Ryosuke as he allllllwaaaaayyyyssss be with Kento.

“Ah..It’s only a bunch of girls that like Kento.”

“What-…”

“Heehhhh…Are you jealous?” Ryosuke asked.

NO I AM NOT! That’s not your business…”

“Being a girl is definitely difficult right? Not like me, I can be with him anytime any place without people see us and be suspicious of us.”

What a jerk!! He always has the way to make me angry!!




----------------------------- -----------------------------

 

Professor Miura asked me to pass the pre lab test before the class begin. This is preparation before every lab class. While walking back from his room, I saw the group of girls that talked to Kento earlier. Without realizing, I hide and listen to their conversation.

“Hey…do you think that Yamazaki is sooo cool??”

“Do you means the early Yamazaki?”

“Of course!! Do you think he is with anyone? You know like girlfriend?”

“Girlfriend? If he did have it, we just need to get rid of her!!”

“Hahahah…maybe we should just kick that girl from here!!”

Uwaaaa~~ so scary…I thought I only have one rival…but now…gulp!

After they all gone, I walked back to the class. Then, I saw Kento behind the janitor room outside the building.

“Hey... what are doing here?” What he is doing there all alone? Is he tried to skip class?

“Lately there are some girls keep bothering me...I’m start to find that girl really annoying…”

“I believe you said earlier you’re a gentleman...”

“That…umm…I’m just sick of girls. I am tired of them...”

“JAAA…THAT’S MEAN YOU WOULD RATHER BE WITH BOYS???”

“Why are you shouting? That’s not what I mean…it’s none of your business anyway…”

We both went silent. Whatever he said I still like him. I want him to stay where my eyes can find him.

“Can I sit here too?”

“As long as you are not shouting and stay silent…”




----------------------------- -----------------------------

 

“Shiiidaaa~~” Oh no! it’s coach. What did I do? Today I do not have club activity.

“Shida…don’t ignore me…”

“I do not do it! Whatever that you said, I do not do it!!”

“What are you talking about…I am just a nice sensei to greet his student…You are a good student. So how life lately? Do you have any problem? You can talk to me...”

“Nah…I’m fine. Coach can I go now?” Even if I have one, I will not be going to tell you.

“Okay, be careful on the way going home…call me if anything happens okay?”

Just what did Kento talked with him earlier. He has become weird. I need to escape fast.

The girls group earlier. Are they trying to bully him?

“Yamada, we know that Yamazaki is your good friend. So give this letter to him, got it?”

“Okay...wakatta…”

“Houtou? You are so nice Yamada…thanks!!”

Why he was really nice accepting request like that? But you like Kento too right? Maybe he is afraid of them? I must help him.

I walked to them and take the letter from Ryosuke’s hand.

“Ahh..WHO’S THIS??”

“Ryosuke is not a messenger okay? If you want to give it Kento, give it yourself!! Take it back!!” I pushed the letter back to her.

“Heyyy…what are you-”

“Come on… let’s go!!”

It was really scary. What I just did? I should remember what they said before.

“WHY DID YOU JUST ACCEPT EVERYTHING THEY ASK YOU HUH??” This is not the type of rival that I want to compete with.

“Hurmm…Souka… it’s me that you actually like…”

“HUH???!! BAKA!! HOW IT HAS BECOME TO THAT???!! There is no way that I like you! I just do not like that kind of girls...”

“I just accept because…of course because I know what Kento likes. And it is not definitely that type of girls!!”

Ughh… this guy! Does he mean I am also in that list? “Whatever, I’m going back.”

“Do you want to go together? Kento will come together of course...”




----------------------------- -----------------------------


 

“Where is Kento? Just waiting for him is a bless”

“Are you an idiot? Prof Mariya called Kento earlier… So we can wait here in the class…”

To break the silent, I should ask about their past.

“Nee…you said before you know Kento since primary right? I am really jealous you have been so long time with him…you are so lucky!”

“Lucky? I not that lucky… To be honest, I am afraid to make the next step… Our friendship will end there…”

“…So I beg you, please…please do not take Kento away from me…”

I really do not know how to respond to that… “Gomen…I do not know what to say…”

“Please do not make that kind of request… I know there are so many rival out there… me too… I will try my very best. So, you too Ryosuke… You need to try your best okay? Let’s do it together, okay?”

Ryosuke seems really down. Of course, he has been with Kento since they are small. Kento has been a part of his life.

“…Together…right…we will try our best together…”

“…Yes…”

“…Mirai…” He grabbed my head close to him… Our faces are a few inch apart.

“This is a promise. I will not let you go ahead without me…”

“Hey…what are you trying to do?” I tried to push him as both  of his hand are on my shoulder now, trying to pull me closer.

“Like if I know that both of you are together, alone, behind the janitor’s room… I will not forgive you next time okay?”

He definitely saw us before…But, when I said do it together, not that I mean that we need ‘to be together’ to approach Kento…Oh no…What did he actually thinking about?

In the end, Kento never come back to the class.



Yeah!! Ryosuke started to make more appearance!! Minna Yoroshiku ne! XD