LeeMinKyu - PLOT 9: Textmates

13 Stars - One-shots Compilation(BUSY)

 

“Get the number,” Sunny said.

I shook my head. “Ani. I’m not really in search for a textmate.”

“Tch.”

“Do it, please. Let’s see what will happen,” YoonA insisted.

I sighed. “I won’t, araso? If you want to know what will happen, then you get that number. Don’t pass it to me.”

“You’re the oldest. Wae? are you going to let your dongsaeng-”

“Araso, araso,” I sighed again and took my phone out. “If something bad happened, I’ll blame the two of you,” then I started entering the number written on the book I borrowed from the library three days ago.

“Text that number later, araso?” Sunny said.

I slid my phone into my pocket. “As if the owner will answer.”

“Just try. Then tell us what happened,” YoonA said.

“Araso, araso,” then I stood up. “I’ll return the book now. See you tomorrow, I guess,” and I left.

Hmmm. Should I really text that number? According to the librarian, only three people borrowed that book this week. She also said that those three are all girls. I think the owner of the number is a girl. Hmph. I’ll try to text her. Nothing’s bad in trying, right?

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and texted ‘that’ person. I sent her a simple ‘Hi.’ Aish! I really don’t know why I’m doing this. This is Sunny’s and YoonA’s fault.

Surprisingly, I received a message.

My eyes widened. ‘That’ person replied. I don’t know why but I also replied.

   

I think ‘that’ is not a bad person. So I replied once more.

  

Donghae? It sounds boyish. Don’t tell me ‘that’ is a guy?

Five minutes passed, no reply. 10 minutes passed, again, no reply. 20 minutes passed and still, no reply. I guess he doesn’t want to text me anymore after knowing I’m a girl. I understand. It’s quite awkward to have a textmate of the opposite gender. But why? Why do I feel sad?

“What happened, unnie?” Sunny asked.

I took a sip of my apple juice. “The owner’s a guy,” I blurted out.

“Jinjja?!” YoonA exclaimed. “What’s his name?”

“… Donghae.”

“May I borrow your phone? I want to read the messages!” Sunny said. Excitement is obvious in her voice.

“We didn’t talk that much so never mind.”

“Tch. Araso.”

“Did he tell you where he lives?” YoonA asked.

I don’t know but I’m kind of irritated. What’s happening? “Ani. Who would mention that to a stranger?”

“Yah, unnie. What happened to you?”

“You looked pissed. Did something happen?” Sunny asked.

I shook my head. “Nothing. Don’t mind me,” then I took another sip of my juice. And my phone vibrated. I took it out and my eyes widened. After a few seconds, it sinked in and a smile crossed my face.

“What’s that, unnie?” YoonA asked.

I looked at her. “A phone, what else?” then I read the message.

“Who texted you?”

“No one,” then I leaned on my chair and replied.

“Unnie, you’re weird today.”

I saw Sunny nod. “I agree. Let me guess. It’s Donghae, right?”

I looked at her. “Why would he text me now?”

She shrugged. “Mollayo.”

“Tch,” then I went back to my phone.

“Weird.”

“Werid,” YoonA repeated.

It’s been a month since Donghae and I became textmates. I’m starting to wonder how he looks. I searched facebook but I found nothing. I also searched in twitter, me2day, cyworld, etc. but I found nothing. I think he’s too lazy to create an account to anyone of those sites. I want to see him. But I’m shy to ask him. Aish! Never mind.

I smiled. I think he’s also thinking of the same thing.

It took him more than five minutes before answering.

My smiled widened.

Today’s the day. We’re going to meet each other now. I don’t care how he looks like. I’m really happy that finally, I’m going to see him. I don’t know why but I developed this feeling for him, even though I just met him through text. I know it’s weird. But that’s what happened.

Five minutes, and I’m finally going to see Donghae.

Four minutes.

Three minutes.

Two minutes.

One minute.

I looked at my phone. No messages. He’s coming right? There’s still a few seconds left. He’s not yet late. Aish! What’s happening to me? Calm down, Soo Min. He’s coming.

“Excuse me?”

I looked up. A cute guy smiled at me. My heart started beating so fast. Calm down, Soo Min!

“You’re Soo Min, right?”

I nodded. “N-Ne. A-And you’re D-Donghae?”

He nodded, with that childish smile still attached on his face. “Ne,” then he held out a hand. “Nice meeting you, Soo Min.”

I stodd up and shook hands with his. “Nice meeting you, too.”

Finally, I saw Donghae.

 

~DONGHAE’S POV~

I shook hands with her. She smiled sweetly at me, with made my heart flutter. Honestly, I really wanted to see her since the first week we became textmates. And I’ll admit, I felt something towards her. And now that I saw her, that something grew bigger. And I hope, it’ll get better.

 

***********************************************************************************

Sorry if I updated so late!! Well, I hope you all liked this one.:)) Hope LeeMinKyu liked this.:))

-ctrl_me