Lexi123 - PLOT 2: Loving Someone for the First Time

13 Stars - One-shots Compilation(BUSY)

“Studies first,” I said.

“I know. But love life’s also important,” mom said.

“Aish!” I really don’t know why I’m having this fight with mom, AGAIN. “Mom, I went here to Korea to study, not to find a boyfriend.”

“Lexi, I don’t know why you love studying. But look, today’s your chance to find someone special.”

“I’m only 23.”

“Only 23?!” she shook her head. “That’s old enough. You’re already 23 and still, you haven’t had any boyfriend.”

“I told you, that’s not really important.”

She sighed. “Araso. I give up. Do what you want. But please, have one after your graduation.”

Ugh. “Whatever, mom,” then I stood up and went to my room.

I went early to my class. I still have to wait for 15 minutes and the boring class of Mr. Jang will start. I love Physics, but not the professor. Oh. I forgot. We will have a new one today. I hope that one’s better.

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m your new professor, Kim Heechul-imnida,” the new prof said. He’s a guy but he looks like a girl. Why is his hair that long? And another thing, he doesn’t look like a professor. I think he’s just a few years older than me. “Is there a problem?” he asked. And fudge. He’s looking at me. Am I staring at him a while ago?

I shook my head. “N-Nothing, sir.”

 “Oh… Okay,” then he looked at the whole class. “Since this is my first day, I’ll let you relax for today. And don’t forget to get ready for tomorrow’s introduction. I need to know your names.”

“Ne,” the class answered.

“Good… That’s it for now. You’re dismissed,” then he went out of the room.

Ugh. Lexi, that’s stupid! Why did I stare at him? Aish! That’s embarrassing. Hmmm. Maybe because he’s pretty and handsome at the same time. I don’t like how long his hair is but it looks good on him. Never mind. I shouldn’t be thinking about him. For now, I should focus on what to buy in this big grocery store. Number one on my list is milk. I need tons of them.

“Excuse me,” someone said.

I turned around and saw a familiar guy. I bowed down. “A-Annyeong haseyo, Mr. Kim.”

“Annyeong haseyo. You’re my student in Physics, right?” he asked.

I nodded. “Ne. Lexi-imnida.”

“Lexi,” he nodded. “I heard you’re the oldest student in class.”

Tch. “Ne. I graduated last year in America. But I’m still not contented with what I took in college so I went here to take another course.”

“And you’re graduating next year?”

“Ne.”

“That’s good. There are few people who love studying. And you’re one of them. That’s good to hear. Anyways, I have to go now. See you in class and don’t forget about the introduction.”

I nodded. “Araso.”

“Okay. Annyeong,” then he left.

According to my sources, he’s already 28 years old. He’s been teaching for almost 4 years now. He’s not only good in Physics, but also in Chemistry and History. Wow. But… why am I stalking him? Aish! What’s going on with me?

“He’s handsome, right?” Taeyeon said.

I stopped writing and looked at her. “What?”

“Mr. Kim’s handsome, right?”

I shrugged. “Mollayo.”

“Tch. Then why did you write his name on your paper?”

“What?” then I looked back at my writing. My eyes widened. “What the heck?” I said those words pretty loud. That’s why the whole class turned around and looked at me. Nice one, Lexi.

“Is there a problem, Ms. Lexi?” Mr. Kim asked.

I just looked down, embarrassed. “None, Mr. Kim. Mianhae.”

“Araso,” then I saw him face the board again and write.

I heard Taeyeon giggle. “Now, what? Do you agree now?”

“Shut up,” I whispered.

“Tch. Don’t deny it. I think you also like him. Am I right, huh?”

I glared at her. “Stop it, Taeyeon. Don’t disturb me, araso?”

“… Araso.”

“Good. Thanks,” then I went back to writing down notes.

Strike two. Ugh. I’ve been embarrassed in front of her for two times now. Embarrassing! I really don’t know what’s happening with me. Am I sick? Ani. Maybe I’m just tired. But there’s no reason for me to be tired. Aish! Never mind.

Saturday, time to relax. I went to my favorite café and ordered a cup of espresso.  I need something to wake me up. I sat on a table at the corner of the café and plugged in my earphones. After a minute of waiting, my order came and I began enjoying it. Then someone sat on the chair in front of me. That’s rude! He didn’t even ask me if that seat’s taken. I looked up. Oh. It’s him. I immediately removed my earphones.

He smiled at me. “Annyeong.”

“A-Annyeong, Mr. Kim.”

“Just call me Heechul-oppa. I’m just five years older than you. And besides, we’re already friends, right?”

Friends? “N-Ne.”

“Good. So, is your house near this café?”

“Ne.”

He smiled again. “What a coincidence. My house is near the river. You know that?”

My eyes widened. “Then we’re neighbors. I’m also near that river.”

“That’s good. Next time, I’ll just visit your house whenever I want to see you.”

I don’t know but I think it made me blush. “A-Araso.”

He looked down and shook his head. “Aish! This is wrong.”

What? “Huh?”

“Nothing,” then he looked up at me. “I have to go now,” he stood up and left the café.

‘This is wrong…’ Those words left me puzzled. And I need to know what those words mean.

“He’s not here. He’s in a leave,” Mr. Kang said. He’s another Physics professor.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

He shrugged. “He didn’t tell us the reason. He just asked for a one-month leave. I think he really needs it.”

Why? I don’t get it. “A-Araso. Maybe I’ll just wait for him. Gamsahamnida,” then I turned around, planning to leave.

“Wait,” someone said.

I stopped and looked at Mr. Lee. I’m sure he’s the one who asked me to stop. “Ne?”

Mr. Lee sighed. “You need to know something.”

I ran towards the school’s gate and started my car’s engine. I need to hurry up. I don’t know why I’m doing this. I’m just obeying what my heart’s telling me to do.

‘He likes you. You’re the first one who made him feel that way. And for him, that’s a big mistake…’

I have to thank Mr. Lee for saying those words. But for now, I have to hurry up. I need to go to the airport as soon as possible.

 

 

And fortunately, I saw him. I ran towards him and stopped just before I bump onto him. He looked at me, wide-eyed.

“W-What are you doing here?” he asked.

I took a deep breath. Running makes me dizzy. Aish! “Yah!”

“W-What?”

“Why are you leaving, huh? It’s just a week since you started teaching us and now, you’re running away?”

“Wait. How did you-”

I stopped him. “And what’s wrong with that, huh? Nothing, right? So don’t consider that to be a big mistake.”

“… Someone told you, right?”

“… That’s why I’m here to stop you from leaving.”

“… There’s no reason for you-”

“There is,” then I took another deep breath. “I thought studying is the only thing I need to do to be happy. I always ignore mom when she starts talking about love life, about boyfriends. And now… I think she’s right.” I looked down. This is embarrassing. Why do I have to be like this in front of him? “For the first time… I met the right guy.”

Silence. Aish! Maybe Mr. Lee was just joking. What if Mr. Kim doesn’t really like me? Ugh! Embarrassing!!

“Lexi.”

I slowly looked up. It surprised me when I saw him smiling. “N-Ne?”

After a few seconds, he hugged me. “… First time, huh?”

I smiled. “Ne.”

“Good. It’s my first time, too. We have lots of similarities. That’s good to hear. I guess we’re meant for each other.”

I smiled wider. “There’s no rule like that in Physics.”

“Tch. Then I’ll make my own rule,” then he hugged me tighter.

 

*************************************************

Lexi!! Sorry for the long wait!! Hehe.:)) Well, here's your fic! Sorry if it's too long.:)) If you don't like it, just tell me, araso?:))

Christmas break is coming!! And they've given us tons of works to do before the vacation. Ugh. Anyways. I'll try to post the next one ASAP.

-ctrl_me