13 Stars - One-shots Compilation(BUSY)

Description

Want to request a one shot but is lacking the idea of how the story will flow? Want a one shot where you don’t have to bother making up a plot? Well, congratulations! This is the right place for you.^^,

Quotes

Title: 13 Stars - One Shots Compilation

Date Started: December 5, 2011

Date Ended: -----

Genre: Romance/Fluff, Comedy, Angst

Characters: OCs and Super Junior

Quotes

Here is the list of the plots I've gathered. Some are from me, some are from my friends. Read them all and maybe, you'll find something that will interest you. Yeah, I know I at titles.:)

Quotes

PLOT 1: Setting Love Up(TAKEN BY MiNSTAL_SHiPPER)

OC and Leeteuk were given a task. That is to act as a couple for 60 days. If they don't they'll regret it. So what will happen between OC and Leeteuk? What will happen in that 60 days? Will their friends succeed in their plan?

PLOT 2: Loving Someone for the First Time(TAKEN BY Lexi123)

OC hasn't fallen in love yet. For her, studies first before love. Heechul hasn't fallen in love yet. For him, it's not yet time for love. Then these two met each other. For the first time, they experienced love.

PLOT 3: Hi, Chinaman!(TAKEN BY Kairi_Rose)

Hangeng left China to find greater opportunities in life. He went to Korea and there, he found a nice job, a nice house, nice cars and nice friends. There's still one thing missing, one thing for him to find out – love.

PLOT 4: My Idol(TAKEN BY nancy520xd)

OC's a great singer, that's why she tried very hard to audition in different agencies. She has an inspiration, Yesung. Because of him, she passed and became a trainee at SME. And on her debut, one of her dreams came true.

PLOT 5: Look at Me(TAKEN BY Liilie)

Letters, chocolates, flowers – those are the things OC has been receiving these days. Every time she opens her door, there are presents waiting for her. And there's a person who's also waiting for her, Kangin.

PLOT 6: Wedding’s Cancelled(TAKEN BY Hyunie_Pie)

Shindong is getting married. And OC is feeling down. She is sad. She doesn't want him to get married to her best friend. But she can't do anything about it now. But Shindong backed out. What's the reason?

PLOT 7: Change of Heart(TAKEN BY ishipeverycouple)

Sungmin loves OC and he already wants to confess because he's thinking she also likes him. But the truth is, she doesn,t. "I won,t give up," Sungmin said. And he's serious about that. He's not giving up.

PLOT 8: Checkmate(TAKEN BY iloveyou18)

OC's a very good chess player. And she has won all of her games in all the tournaments she joined in. But someone's going to break her record – Eunhyuk, her ex-boyfriend. And there's a deal, which made OC more serious in playing again him.

PLOT 9: Text mates(TAKEN BY LeeMinKyu)

Donghae has a new text mate and he doesn't know who she is. Yes, it's a girl. Instead of ignoring, he replied to all of her messages. After a month of knowing each other through texts, they decided to meet up. And they found out 'something', instead.

PLOT 10: The Han River(TAKEN BY ibleedpastelpink)

Because of boredom, OC went to her room and wrote her number on a paper. She put the paper inside a bottle and went to Han River. She threw it there. After three days, someone called her. His name is Siwon.

PLOT 11: A Stranger(TAKEN BY My_Husband_Sungmin)

He's been called a gay for many weeks now. And it's already annoying Ryeowook. So he planned to show to everyone that he's not. How? He did something to a person he doesn't even know, OC.

PLOT 12: I Still Need You, my Piano Instructor(TAKEN BY missinvisible)

Playing the piano is not OC's forte. So her parents hired Kibum to teach her. Fortunately, she learned in just two weeks. That means, she doesn't need him anymore. But why is Kibum standing in front of her house again?

PLOT 13: Love at First Sight(TAKEN BY LookAtMe123)

Kyuhyun doesn't believe in love at first sight. For him, it's something nonsense. But then he saw OC, who changed everything. He finally realized 'Love at First Sight' is possible.

PLOT 14: Teach me how(TAKEN BY Renniegirl45)

Leeteuk, the class' president, is very bad in Math. Wanting to pass, he asked the class' top 1, OC, to teach him. She tried very hard to explain everything about the subject she's good at. But it looks like she's the one being tutored in a subject Leeteuk's good at - falling in love.

PLOT 15: Mianhae(TAKEN BY _Kawahiro_)

Heechul loves OC but he knew she won't like him back. So he decided to forget his feelings and leave. Now, he has succeeded and is ready to see her now. Then he found out something. But it's already too late for OC to feel that way.

PLOT 16: Mr. Tour Guide(TAKEN BY Taeminluver13)

Being a tour guide is Hangeng's part time job. And now, he's touring a group of Korean tourists around the Great Wall of China. But what if a clumsy girl from the group got lost? Will he be able to find her? Or something else?

PLOT 17: Broken Promise(TAKEN BY HanGengLove)

She said she'll wait for him. She promised that to him. After two years of serving the country, Yesung finally came back. But it's too late. OC's already broken her promise. He's going to return to no one now.

PLOT 18: Forgetting(TAKEN BY kiralol101)

Cheating is something we should avoid in a relationship, especially when we're already married. And Kangin's being cheated by is wife, OC. What will he do? Do something about it? Or just totally ignore everything?

PLOT 19: My Best Friend(TAKEN BY JaeMa4ever)

OC and Shindong are best friends for 13 years now. That's why OC can't help but fall for him. He's an outgoing, caring, kind and funny person. Those are what she saw in him. And something's telling her to confess to her best friend.

PLOT 20: I Fell in Love with the School’s Nerd(TAKEN BY SuperLilian)

OC's the school's nerd and loner. But even though she doesn't talk much, there's this one guy who still likes her. Sungmin tried to be close with her and one day, he confessed to the school's nerd.

PLOT 21: The Night Sky(TAKEN BY SuperNiki04)

"Just look at the stars and smile," that's what OC always says to Eunhyuk. They're good friends. They're always together, inseparable. But now, things already changed. He needs to move on from what happened. He misses her, very bad.

PLOT 22: Things I shouldn’t have done (TAKEN BY Paralovesuperjunior)

OC's almost falling in love with the school's heartbreaker, Donghae. He'll just hurt her so she tried to forget him. But she failed. So she just let her feelings for him grow. She let herself to be hurt.

PLOT 23: The Perfect Date(TAKEN BY Angelynn)

OC and Siwon are going out for a date. He prepared a lot of things to make their date perfect. He put lots of effort.  But what if something went wrong? Will the date still be the perfect one?

PLOT 24: The Gift(TAKEN BY My_Husband_Sungmin)

It's OC's birthday. But there's no one to celebrate it with her. She's in Japan, studying alone, living alone. But she received an unexpected gift from her best friend in Korea - Ryeowook.

PLOT 25: Darkness(TAKEN BY Chochocho)

OC's staring blankly ahead of her, wondering when the sun will set. And she's going to wait, even though it will take her years before seeing the sunset again. Yes, she's blind. But that doesn't mean she's not going to see how beautiful it is to love. There's someone who will help her - Kibum.

PLOT 26: Making Kyuhyun Jealous(TAKEN BY kiralol101)

Kyuhyun hasn't been jealous yet. But her girlfriend made him that way. It's already irritating him but he's trying hard to hide it. And failed. She's good at pissing people off. What will he do, now that he's meeting the guy he's jealous of?

Foreword

RULES!!!

1.       No bashing.:)

2.       Comment me your request form.

3.       You can only take at most 2 one shots. Only one at a time.

4.       If you don’t like what I wrote, then please tell it to me. I’ll redo it, if I have time.:)

5.       Subscribe, of course.:)

Quotes

http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics

http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics

Plot 22 - Paralovesuperjunior

Plot 2 - Lexi123

Plot 12 - missinvisible

Plot 26 - kiralol101

Plot 3 - Kairi_Rose

Plot 23 - Angelynn

Plot 13 - LookAtMe123

Plot 9 - LeeMinKyu

Plot 21 - SuperNiki04

Plot 8 - iloveyou18

Plot 20 - SuperLilian

Plot 5 - Liilie

Plot 14 - Renniegirl45

Plot 4 - nancy520xd

 

http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics

Plot 7 - ishipeverycouple

Plot 10 - ibleedpastelpink

Plot 25 - Chochocho

Plot 1 - MiNSTAL_SHiPPER

Plot 17 - HanGengLove

Plot 19 - JaeMa4ever

Plot 16 - Taeminluver13

Plot 18 - kiralol101

Plot 11 - My_Husband_Sungmin

Plot 15 - _Kawahiro_

Plot 24 - My_Husband_Sungmin

Plot 6 - Hyunie_Pie

 

Quotes

 

I’m not a fast updater but if you want, you can rush me. I opened this fic because I only have one fic to update. So, yeah. Thanks!

Oh! And I want to thank shinhyunae for the review!!

-ctrl_me

thederpchanyeol
I will try my best to update more. After finishing all of the requests, maybe I'll open a second batch.:)) There are lots of ideas in my mind.:))