Smile again

MY LOVE

Khun came back early from work.He entered the house and found the living room empty.He went to the kitchen where he found his beloved boyfriend sitting at the dining table.

wooyoung was eating ice crem right out of the container.Two more of such containers were on the table empty khun can guess his boyfriend was the one who finished them too."Okay now i know that something is wrong seeing chugging down ice cream like that,what happened?" khun said after kissing woo on the cheek and then pulling out a chair and sittng there.

"Where is junho?" woo asked khun surprising the older."He told you,i didn't expect he would though" khun said."He didn't tell me anything,he cried when i showed him how the white room worked,and didn't even eat the lunch no matter how much i called him.why would he....what happend to junho?.Khun ssighed realising that he has no choice but to tell woo what happened to his friends after he left for US and that's what he did,woo was crying in his embrace by the time he finished."I feel so awful khun..i just reminded him more of his loss.." woo said crying."Baby it wasn't your fault,i should have told you everything before i brought taec here"."Please don't cry,we need to be strong for taec he needs our help okay woo" khun said looking at woo to which he got a nod in return."Good,promise me you will help him,i want to also but i'm so busy these days i don't know how much time i will get with taec"." I promise khun" woo said which made khun very happy to have such a great boyfriend.

After the talk with woo khun went upstairs to find taec lying on his bed.He wasn't sleeping but seems tired from the whole ordeal.Khun went to sit near him on the bed and taec too sat up."I'm sorry, woo must be scared to see me crying" taec said."It's okay, he was a little surprised as i hadn't told him what happened to junho after i left.And he didn't meant to remind you anything too" khun said to which taec nodded."We want you to heal taecyeon,i want my old friend back and i know for a fact junho wouldn't be happy to see you like this too".Taec just kept quiet."Just give us a chance okay that's all i'm asking".Taec didn't know what to reply but he couldn't help but feel proud that he had friend like khun who is willing to do this much for him.

By the time taec woke up next day khun had already left.He came downstairs but found no one in the house.In the dining table there was some milk and cereal which he guessed was for him.He ate and came out to the living room that's when he noticed wooyoung standing in the garden outside.

Taec looked at wooyoung through the very same large window he first saw him.Wooyoung was adding even more plants to the already big and beautiful garden.Where woo was standing he was surrounded by different coloured rose flowers.woo bend down to smell one of them and a beautiful smile blooming on his lips while doing so.The morning sun's rays only illuminated his face even more.Taec stood staring at the beautiful creature infront of him the chubby cheeks,pink lips and those eyes which reminded of someone in his heart then even without him knowing a genuine smile was playing on his lips too.

Woo felt someone's stare on him and looked to taec looking at him woo smiled even more and waved at him.Only then taec realised what he was doing and looked away embarassed.Wooyoung soon came inside carying his tools then went to his room only to come back carrying what seems to be sketches of houses.By this time taec had sat himself down and was reading the news paper to hide the embarrasment.

"So you like the flowers?,i saw you looking at them through the glass" woo asked as soon as he sat down."Yeah they are beautiful" taec answered."Aren't they? only khun would think they are bothersome cause you need to take care of them" woo said smiling.Then started to look through the sketches in his hand."Are they for this house?" taec asked."No they for someone else.i'm doing their interiors" woo said shrugging.Wooyoung only then realised he was due an apology for the events yesterday "Listen,about yesterday i didn't meant to.." "It's alright really,you didn't know anything" taec said not letting woo finish."I would like to try that again sometimes" taec added."Are you sure? you don't think it's a little weird?".woo asked "No,i love seeing him makes me feel like he is still here" taec replied."I don't know if i should tell you this,but junho left taec and.."  

"SHUT UP" taec suddenly yelled at him which surprised woo so much that he let go of the sketches and they fell on the floor.After a moment of pause woo bend down to pick them up.Taec realised his mistake and soon he too joined to help woo."I'm sorry" he said to woo."I can understand,it was not fair to you and if it will make you feel better you can use the room to sort out your feeling.If he really loved you he would want you to move on too.I hope one of these days you will realise that" taec just kept silent and as soon as they finished picking up the sketches woo inside his room.And taec just sat there regretting his outburst.He felt sad that he yelled at someone who was only trying to help him.Taec thought it was weird as this wasn't the first time he yelled at someone for telling him to let go of junho and move on.But it was the first time he regretted it so much.

Just what was this boy doing to him..