Flashback-Taecho--2

MY LOVE

Soory i took a long time to update..The following chapter is obviously going to be sad so please take this as a warning....Also i'm not a medical student i just used google to find out these things


Junho came back home after a long day.Things had been pretty busy since he strated his residency at the near hospital.He reminds himself its just two more months until he becomes a licensed surgeon.He took the things he brought after storing them at their proper place and went to take a long and refreshing bath.

Junho started on the dinner after that knowing taec will be hungry when he comes back from his work.It feels like only yesterday they were high school students just starting their relationship.Through out the years nothing decresed the love between them.Junho went medical college and taecyeon studied business,but they lived together at the dorm.Whenever junho needed taec he was there and viceversa.

Junho had just finished setting up the table the door bell rang.He smiled knowing who it was and went to open the door.Taec stood there with his small suit case in one hand and a bouquet of roses in the other." For the most beautiful man in the world" taec said and gave the flowers to junho.Where junho just smiled and accepted it.Then taec kissed him lightly on the lips and went inside the door.

Junho was washing the dishes at the basin when he felt two hands around his waist.He leaned in to the warm chest which was now pressed against his back." Let's go sleep junho, you can wash the dishes tomorrow" taec started whining." No, i don't want to leave things dirty you can go sleep if you want" Taec pouted at that then suddenly took the dish from junho's hands and started wash it " You are doing it too slow,i will do it for you fast" taec said to a surprised junho." Why are eager to sleep so early" junho asked remembering it's not their usual sleeping time  then added " you ert!". "What?  we love each other it's only fair that i get to show you how much" taec said after a chuckle."you are hopeless" junho said blushing and ran away to their room.

 It was the third night in two weeks junho again woke up with a strong headache at the back of his head.He got out from the bed carefully not to wake up taec and went to the bathroom.He took out some pain medicine from the cabinet and took them right away.He always thought it was just ordinary headache but it seems usual pain medicine doesn't work any more,  and it looks like he will have to pay a visit to the neurology department at the hospital tomorrow.Junho climbed back to bed even though his pain wasn't fully gone yet.Taec jerked a little but didn't open his eyes.junho put his head to taec's chest somehow the older's calm heart beat helped to distract him from the pain.

                                                                  ----------------------------------------

The test result was right in his hands,the papers were shaking along with his hand.The tears build up in his eyes was making it hard to read.'The patient had been identified with Pineoblastoma' was written there junho learned about it in medical school it was an aggresive brain cancer which killed almost everyone who've had it since it was mostly inoperable. "junho! i'm sorry i don't know what to say, i promise i'll try everything in my capability to treat this", the neurologist minjun who was also his friend said.Junho sat there silently for a few seconds before carefully folding the paper in his hands sighed and got up."Please i'm begging you don't tell taecyeon anything about it"  "But he needs....." junho didn't tell him continue as he walked out of the room.

junho could smell something good cooking before he even entered the flat, Taec seems to be cooking up a storm inside there.He didn't bother ringing the and just went inside the unlocked door.He stared at the man infront of him joyfully humming a tune and busy with his cooking.It took a while before taec noticed junho's presence in the room." You are back! go clean up i will set up the table and then we can eat".Seeing that junho was not moving taec moved up to him and proceeded to lightly push him out the door " Go on, you  need to eat everything i cooked and it will take time so hurry up okay".Junho finally woke up from his trance and went to clean up.But he lost all his strength once he reached their room.He sat on the floor and cried..for him and the guy in the kitchen who's paradise has just just been destroyed by the cruel fate.After crying for 5 minutes or so he cleaned up and went back praying that taec wouldn't notice anything.

It's been three days now and junho still haven't found the courage to tell taec what's happening.Most of the time they are together he spends it staring at taec's face listening to him talk.Ofcourse taec would ask if something was wrong but he would only say it's nothing. Junho realised he rather be with taecyeon and die in his arms rather than on an operating table surrounded by strangers.He had already stopped going to the hospital and just hopes that taec wouldn't notice anthing.

Junho's plan worked until one day he came back from the grocery store to find taec staring at some papers on the couch his eyes were widened as if he couldn't believe what he was reading.Taec looked up to his face the look on his face heartbreaking he then stood up and walked up to junho only to shove the papers in his face. "What's this?" Ofcourse junho didn't miss the accusing tone in his voice but he couldn't bring himself to say anything.The wall junho build up the past days broke right there in seconds his face was covered with tears and fell to the floor crying.Taec hugged him " This can't be true! it can't happened to us,please stop crying junho you are strong we can deal with this" "Oh god..please..please don't cry"   but it didn't work and taec too broke down.They sat there hugging and crying in misery.

It's now two weeks since that day,junho's conditon despite giving th best medical care there is continues to decline.They tried everything medicines,chemo.. but to no avail.The doctor suggested a brain surgery as a final attempt.The surgery had a very low succes rate in making it out alive.After many attempts by taec and the doctor junho finally agreed for the surgery .That evening taec junho for a stroll in the hospital garden on his wheel chair ofcourse.The garden was not very crowdy beautiful flowers decorated the entire place.Junho was enjoying his rare outing.Taec stopped pushed thw wheel chair up to a bench in the garden the he seated himself there."You know i've never came in to this garden before despite working here this whole time..everything was just really busy" junho said with a sigh."You are here now that's what matters" taec junho's hand in his while saying it.Junho smiled at him then turned back to look at the flowers. " Junho i..  i'm going to do something i've been wanting to do for a long time" this sentence got junho's attention as he looked at taec.Seeing that taec waited no more time wasting he too a small box out of his pocket."What i have with you is i don't want with anyone else,I would be the luckiest man on earth if you accept this ring and me" taec said showing junho a beautiful ring inside the box.Junho didn't reply anything for sometime  he just sat there like a statue  until taec got worried "Babe are u okay! I could" "No taec,please don't....i'm leaving taec" junho said with tears in his eyes, "Don't say that nothing will happen to you i promise" "You don't understand taec, i'm dying". " "STOP",i don't want to hear that word again,you will survive junho.the surgery will be succesfull" taec took the crying man in his arms while saying that."Just..say yes.. junho,when they take you to the surgery tomorrow and puts you to sleep dream of us,our promises because when you wake up i will make them all come true..".Junho was a stubborn man  being a doctor himself he knew all the risk involved so he wanted to disagree but just for once he wanted to believe in the fairytale of a happier tomorrow.So with a nod he made taec the most happiest man in the world.

Their fairytale ended a lot faster than they hoped for.Next day while junho was being operated on taec was praying to give them a second chance.But unfortunately the surgery had to be stopped in the middle due to excessive bleeding to the brain.The doctors gave their final verdict 'junho had only some minutes to live'.Taecyeon entered the ICU where they were keeping junho.Masses of tubes were connected to the unconscious man on the bed.Taec seated himself near him he still wanted to believe this was all a dream that junho was never sick... that he was not leaving."It didn't work,huh" a small whisper but taec heard it the same.He looked up to see junho was awake.His face seemed to be peaceful no hint of pain or fear.But taec in contrast was in alot "Junho please don't leave me...... i can't...without you".Taec sobbed into junho's hands he held in his."Taec look at me, .. i knew i was not going to make it...". " I will follow you junho i'll be with you no matter what" junho was expecting this that taec would want to follow him, but he couldn't let him do that." Taec i want you to promise me that you will live,..live for me taec..please..please promi..se  me.." junho's words were getting messed up but he needed this promise before he goes."But what for? you are my everything,my dream..my future without you it's just dark"."t..then promise me you will find another dream.. another future..please let me leave with the satisfaction that i didn't leave you here.....alone".Taec could not help but agree to his love's dying wish he did indeed promised junho that he will make all of his wishes come true.Satisfied that his love agrred to his wish junho closed his eyes with a sigh only to never open  them ever again... 


Please excuse any grammer or spelling errors if there are any..k

And I know......it's sad but you all knew this was coming.. 

Please comment.. and subscribe to those who hadn't yet