Moving in with khun

MY LOVE

Well I had an off day today,So yeah

.Please do comment.....


Taecyeon's POV

After crying for a while i finally calmed down and by that time rest of the people in the cafe was looking at me weirdly.Khun also noticed this so he quickly paid for the bill and we got out of there.There was a small park near the cafe,we both sat down on one of the benches.

"Taec,i dont know what to say junho... it shouldn't have happened,i'm sorry i wasn't there for you buddy" I kept silent as i didn't know what to reply to him."your parents are they with you?" he asked. "No they aren't,they..." "why? you shouldn't be left alone like this sad and lonely,should i call them for you?"." Please don't khun it was me who kept them away,I couldn't handle it they love me and all but seeing their son in sorrow is making them sad too and i don't want to be a disappoinment for them". "Taec you shouldn't run away like this, junho may be gone but you need to live on how else can you honour his memmories"."I don't know khun,i feel like i'm somehow spreading sadness to the people who care about me"

"Say what about me? you can move in with us,may be a change from people who was there when you lost him will be good for you". "I don't know khun,as you can obviously see i'm not greatest company right now". "please taec it's for my sake" As the minutes passed i found myself giving into his request to live with him.

Well that's the reason why i ended up standing with two bags full of my stuff and a paper with khun's address in my hand standing at the middle of the street.Accroding to the address it's the second one on my left.When i called khun before he said he had an urgent job so he wouldn't be home instead his boyfriend will be there.

The house infront of me was beautiful painted fully in white, a small flower garden set up at the front.A part at the front of the house was fully done in glass which let's in a generous amount of sunlight.You can also see a decent view of the living room through it.I could see a boy sitting at the coffee table,he had papers on the table and floor around him.Although had his back to me I could understand that he was working diligently on something.I tore my eyes from the warming sight and moved to find calling bell on the wall and pressed it as soon as i found it. "I'm coming.." i heard some one yelling from inside the house and some shuffling sounds and a little cursing when something fell done possibly from his lap when he got up.

The door opened revealing a boy with puffy cheeks


So just to be clear taec and khun will be around 28 in this story and wooyoung will be 25.The next chapter will obviously have  

WOOYOUNG......... finally