Wooyoung

MY LOVE

Taec's POV

The boy infront of me had a white shirt on with yellow sweater on top of it,white pants and light brown hair.He seemed to have a friendly aura and is now looking at me with a questioning face.

Suddenly his face brightened up as he remembered something."OH! you are him,khun told me about you....taec, right?"I nodded my head which got him opening the door wide to let me in."come in,come in please". He said moving inside.

"I'm sorry it's messy inside,i just don't clean up until my work is fully done"he said refering to the mess on and around the coffee table.I said that i dont mind it.

"so is that all the luggage?,do you need my help?" .I said no and he proceeded to show me the room i will be staying at.The room had a light blue paint job and it was decorated nicely enough to say that it was done by a professional."I hope you like the room.Khun suddenly dropped the bomb on me so i didn't had much time to prepare it for you".

"you prepared the room yourself?"I asked."Yeah.That's what i do for a living i'm an interior designer the mess you saw earlier was part of it".

After i bathed and got some of my clothes settled in the drawers with wooyoung's help he gave me some coffee to drink. We both looked to the door as the door bell rang.Nichkhun came in carrying a bag on his shoulders.He saw me looking at him and said "Taec,Hey...you're here".

Wooyoung went to the door and gave him a kiss on his cheek probably keeping it down because i'm here."I missed you baby,what took you so long"."Sorry woo,there was a lot to finish today".The couple then proceeded to where i was sitting.

Khun said "Taec,wooyoung didn't keep you starving did he?" which yearned him a hit to his shoulder "I'm not evil khun" wooyoung said pouting.Khun laughed and continued "He is so concentrated on designing the house these days sometimes he even forgets about me,god my baby is such a perfectionist"." I was tired when i came khun so i took a bath and now drinking the coffee which is really good by the way" I said."See khun nice people appriciate someone when they are doing good things for him unlike you" woo said."hey why are you both ganging up on me?" Khun said while laughing. Seeing them happy together i should be happy but i can't help but feel sadness and even a little jealous.If fate hadn't been so cruel with me me and juho would have been like them laughing and not having a care in the world.


ok.a short one this time.

Please comment and subscribe

And the next chapter will be a flash back to when junho was alive.I think since taecho is a tag here i need to let them have atleast one chapter.

And please check out a collection of oneshots i posted it's called 2pm-oneshots