looking at you

MY LOVE

Taecyeon woke up because of the sunlight,someone must have opened the curtains while he was sleeping.He rubbed rest of the sleep out of his eyes.He looked around the room he was in remembering where he was.Yesterday he was too tired after settling in that he fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow.

Taec freshned up and went downstairs he could hear people talking from the kitchen.He could see khun sitting at the small dining table while wooyoung was making pancakes."Good morning taec,how was your sleep?" khun asked seeing taec entering. "It was fine,good morning to you too" taec answered and proceeded to sit at the table.Just then wooyoung entered carrying all the pancakes he made.All three of them finished eating then khun said to taec that he needs to leave for work now and will probably be busy for the next few days but his boyfriend wooyoung will keep him company as he will be home all the time.

"So.....i heard that you both were pretty close during highschool?" woo asked causiously" Yeah me,khun and...jun.ho"."Yeah i have heard stories,seemed all of you had a great school life" wooyoung continued not noticing taecs stuttering earlier.Taec just nodded to that and silence fell between them again..

From the stories woo have heard taec was a cheery outgoing person who used to be a lot of fun unlike the moody barely talking guy who is sitting infront of him now.He wondered what happened to taec to change him so much."So you want to help me decorate the house?" woo asked hoping that would lift the awkwardness between them."I souldn't... I don't know anything". "That's alright all you have to do is listen to me and i swear i won't just let you lift all the furniture,please.......i really need help" woo asked showing his puppy eyes.Taec looked stunned for a moment then scratched his head and said he will join woo.

Their job involved painting one of the room inside the house in pearly white add with the white curtains and a comfortable white leather sofa in the middle..With that they were done decorating That's when taec noticed that this room was rather strange,he didn't understand the purpose of such a room.Wooyoung then proceeded to sit at the sofa and sighed seems he was done decorating.Taec didn't understand what such a room was for .That's when woo turned and called taec also to sit at the sofa which taec obeyed but with a little hesitation."Before you think it's wierd having such a room i will explain the true purpose of this room"..."This my friend is the i_can_see_you room".Which only caused taec to become even more wary of the younger boy.

Then woo started explaining" You see khun always left me alone going all over the world for his project and he doesn't get much time to call me even so one day i came up with this idea.when i get lonely i come to this room,then sit at the sofa staring at the white wall for a while.Then close my eyes  and when i open them again i can see khun on the wall ready to accompany me no matter where he is..".Seeing taec just keep staring at him woo knew that taec would also probably be freaked out just like his other friends to whom he explained his ideas before whose imagination is probably not as wild as his was.But the response he got was rather...new.Taec quit staring at him and then looked forward at the mirror thinking for a minute he asked "Does it work?".

"You want to try?" woo asked to be sure.Taec sighed and nodded his head."Okay,now look at the wall then close your eyes and think about the person you want to see and then when you open your eyes that person will be there" Taec did as he was told he closed his eyes thinking about junho and opened only to find out there was nothing but the mirror there." I can't see anything...he's not there" taec said."ok, ok try again".And taec did so many times but the result didn't change.He began to become frustruated " I can't see, why is this not working?...I just want to see him" taec yelled and held his head in his hands.Wooyoung was surprised to see him yelling.but he wanted to help to taec.Slowly he raised his hands to hold taec's in them and removed them from taec's head."Calm taec,okay.I will help you,first relax then when your mind is clear look at the wall again.just think how badly you want to see him".Wooyoung's words did calm taec down slowly he began to do as woo told him."Now,close your eyes and imagine his face,his smile,his voice..everything and if you earn for him enough when you open your eyes he will be there in that wall looking at you".Taec did as woo told him he remembered junho's eye smile his deep voice his beautiful face then he opened his eyes.after a second of blur there he was on the mirror looking at him kindly... it's his beautiful junho.He could even hear his sweet voice calling him.

"Do you see him taec? is he there" wooyoung asked beside him to which he nodded and pointed his finger to the wall."MY JUNHO.." was the last thing taec said before he landed on the floor crying.Wooyoung could do nothing but watch the man crying helplessly on the floor. 

 


No more pov's it's so hard to write from just one person's view.I hope the readers won't mind the change...

And please don't stop commenting,i know i haven't responded to many of them but i promise i will make an effort to do that from now on...