Flashback-Taecho--1

MY LOVE

Last year of highschool.First day,

Junho was getting ready for school.He got the uniform on and was fixing his hair when suddenly a car horn was heard from the car which was standing outside his house.Soon after his mom shouted "hurry up! son they are here".Junho rushed downstairs with his backpack on and said"I'm going mom"."junho your break fast " his mom shouted after him but was ignored.Junho reached the car and got in."Ready to go junho" khun asked turning his head since he was sitting at the front seat to which junho nodded."No honey,ofcourse i would have picked you up just that my car broke down"......."All right honey,bye".."I love you tooo". "I see that you lied to your 'honey' again taec, man this is getting old" khun said to his friend."Oh come on, you can't blame for wanting to spend more time with you guys" "yeah right" "No really khun,you tell me junho junho girls will come and go we will remain friends forever right?". " Friends....forever,ofcourse" junho said with a chuckle that didn't sound happy at all. Luckily or not the others in the car didn't  seem to notice.

                                                  ---------------------------------------------------

Junho woke up because of the sound of something knocking on the window.He looked at the clock and realised it was 2:00 am.He opened the window and was not surprised to see taec standing there with a goofy smile on his face but almost all his teeth."Don't tell me you crashed your dad's car again".Junho said letting taec inside the room."Wow!you know me so well junho".However junho was not amused standing there with his hands crossed on his chest demanding an explanation." I just need to not come in face with him just until mom can calm him down.He loves his car and that thing just hates me". Junho sighed realising it was pointless to argue with that over grown child."I will get you a pillow and some bed sheets you can sleep on the floor". " The floor!! junho i'm your guest you are supposed to be nice to me" taec said stopping junho from what he was doing."Guests don't come mid night through my window taec,and stop over dramatising things" "Ok fine, but you will be responsible if i catch a cold" taec said to which junho replied throwing the pillow and bed sheets to his face.Taec knew it was better to keep quiet when his friend was irritated thus kept quiet and set up his supposed bed on the floor." So junho, can't we at least talk until we fall asleep" "we have class tomorrow taec". " I know but we didn't get much time together since we entered college right so why not now?". 'you would have gotten time if you weren't running behind your many honey's in highschool' junho said but only in his mind."What do you want to talk about?" junho asked. " Well how about our future?what do you wanna do after school,still want to be a doctor?". " I'm glad you remembered taec,and yeah probably, and you? still want to be an astronaught"." No... that was a kid's dream junho, i would love to travel though,around the world knowing many cultures it could be fun and may be i could write about them in some magazine or something that would be cool........But then again my dad probably want me to study business and help him later on". Junho looked at taec realising sad tone when he said that even though it was dark he could see taec's outline thanks to the moonlight." It's okay taec,If you really want something i'm sure you will get it. I..i mean me and khun can help you and.." junho stopped suddenly hearing snoring sounds coming from his friend.He realised taec must have been tired and fell asleep. He shook his head and sighed "Good night to you too" he said aloud and tried to get some sleep.

                                                              ------------------------------------------

Junho was searching through the library for a book for his assignment when taec suddenly came in and dragged him to the table."Taec,what's up with you? what happened?" junho asked out of breath."Did you knew that khun was leaving right after high school to america?" taec asked with a serious face." America? no, why is he leaving?". " He is saying something about his family wants him back there what bugs me is that he knew it for a while but didn't bother to tell us!". junho was at a loss for words at first but he knew he will have calm down taec bcoz angry taec isn't straight thinking taec. " Calm down taec i'm sure he had his reasons to not tell us until now, look this is the library we will go outside and talk about it there.okay". Taec nodded a little and both were out of the library. They both sat down under a tree. None of them talked for a while just sitting there and processing the news. " I can't still forgive him,are we his friends or not. Now it's just four more months and the school's over " taec said. "Hmm, what we can do now is to support him.we've known each other for so long and it will be hard but we will make sure we won't lose contact and it will be fine". Junho barely finished his sentence a thunder was heard which along with the darkening sky indicated upcoming rain." Come on taec it's gonna rain soon we will go to my house and talk there okay" junho said getting up along with taec's hand to make him go with him.

                                                                                -----------------------------------------

Nichkhun regretted not telling his friends of his plans earlier. He didn't mean to drop it like a bomb and sure hoped their friend ship which lasted through their school days won't come to an end like this.Heavy rain was pouring outside much like how the three friends felt now.Khun thought he hard the bell just now but ignored it thinking it was probably his imagination.Who is going to come now during this rain.But then he heard the bell continuously and decided to check who's there.He opened the door to a heavily socked taec standing outside the door. " You are the last person I want to see right now, but .. i need your help!" taec said while shivering. Khun nodded and led him inside the house and gave taec some dry towels and a glass of warm water. " what happened?" khun couldn't help but ask. Taec said fidgeted with his hands for a while and said " I don't know how it happened, junho and i were talking at his house.. I was so mad at you and he was defending you and then i got up to leave he was blocking me and.. and his face was right infront of me and i wasn't thinking straight and we....... we.. kissed.It was for like some seconds then we seperated. I didn't lnow what to do i just opened the door and ran out" Taec finished with a loud sigh. Khun had to think for a second to fully understand what he said since he said it all in one breath.When he understood he knew exactly what to say. " Okay taec listen carefully... I never said anything bcoz i thought you would notice it your self". " What the hell do you mean khun". "I mean that,Taec he always liked you, the way he looks at you, talk to you he likes you. I thought you would notice it yourself". " I didn't, he was my best freind i don't know what to do anymore" taec said while rubbing his head. " what about you?, the kiss how did it feel taec". " The kiss, it was just........no no no this cant be happening". " What,what is it?" khun asked getting impatient. " kiss it felt right , it was soft and warm and i wanted it to last more when he pulled away... oh god khun i cant be thinking about my friend like that". Khun wanted to laugh seeing taec's expression but he kept a straight face and said " It's alright now you both feel the same it's a good thing" "really?" " yes taec. look the rain is gone we need to get to his house and make sure he doesn't misunderstand you running out". khun said and after changing their outfits they both went to junho's.

                                                                     -----------------------------------------

Airport 

" I will miss you buddy, see you later junho" khun said hugging taec and junho for one last time. Then they seperated and khun went towards the boarding terminal.Taec had junho's hand in his he sighed and turned to look at junho. " I always hated good byes now i have to watch my child hood friend leave " junho just gave him his beautiful eye smile and didn't say anything. Taec continued " I'm thankful to him though because he made realise my love to you". " Me too taec , I was freaked out that day when i saw you running out, i thought you hated me. If you both didn't came back that night i don't know what i would have done"
. " Well it's all over now, I love you and i'm never going to let you go". "I love you too taec and i'm not leaving"...........