Surrounded by innocence

MY LOVE

Taecyeon was sitting in the car with wooyoung driving them.Today after breakfast wooyoung had asked to help him at an orphanage he used to sent money while he stayed at US.Taec thought it would be a better way to spend the day than sitting in the house wallowing in misery,so he agreed without much hesitation.

The car soon pulled into a driveway of a huge two-story house.'Little flower orphanage' was written in bold letters on a board outside the building.He could hear the children chattering as soon as he opened the car's door.A tall but lean man greeted them at the entrance then led them both inside.Taecyeon used to be good with children but doesn't know if he still has those skills.He looked at woo who seemed excited to meet the children.

Soon they reached the childrens play room where about 20 or more little girls and boys were sitting they quited down as they entered."These gentlemen here are to see you all today.They will tell you a lot of stories and play with you.In return i want you all to be in your best behaviour all-right?" the man who introduced himself as chansung earlier said to children.To which the children nodded and answered okay then the man left but two other people entered who are going to help them with the kids.

Taecyeon froze for a moment unlike wooyoung who just launched himself into the children. soon most of the kids were surrounding woo.Taec looked at woo who seems to have no problem with handling all of them and smiled.Soon his gaze fell on a boy about ten standing near him looking up at him with his hands behind his back as if he is analysing taec is okay to play with or not.

Taec sat down to match the eye level."Hey bud,whats your name?" taec asked."I'm jaebum and that's junior" he said pointing to another kid sitting on the floor with a toy."Are you friends?" taec asked again."No,he is my brother.I'm hyung"

"That's nice, should we play something?" taec said then picked up a set of UNO cards lying on the floor."Cards?".Jaebum gave a full nod at that then dragged taec to where his brother was sitting.As they were playing more kids joined in with them.Soon they were playing hide and seek with taec being the catcher.He found two kids jackson and yugyeom hiding under the table where they kept the snacks both were sneaking snacks off the table.Another kid youngjae started crying saying bambam wasn't giving him space to sit at their hiding place.

Taec didn't know an hour passed playing with the kids he was having a lot fun and laughing effortlessly.Wooyoung came up to him seeing him happy."Hey, i see u are having fun" woo said to taec who gave a small chuckle and nod in return.Woo also smiled and was beginning to say something else when suddenly a little girl approached them and tugged on woo's shirt."Oppa,will you read jimin a story?" the girl asked cutely."Ofcourse,what story should we read? Ooh,what about this one?" woo said picking up story titled sleeping princess.The story book had beautiful pictures in it which woo showed to the girl and she shouted a happy 'yes' to it.

"A long time ago.." woo began the story and it soon gained few more audience.Taec was also listening.He can see that from the way woo is handling the kids he would make a great father if he and khun ever decide to adopt a kid.Taec looked keenly at woo's face which was showing many emotions as the story progresed.It was the first time taec noticed it the similarities between woo and junho.The small eyes not as small as junho's but still,the height and physique and above all their characters were so similar.Like the way both loved children, junho was studying to be a childrens doctor cause he loved being with them.

Taec wasn't smiling anymore as he realised it.Maybe it was the reason why he was so comfortable around woo.The reason why he shared things with woo that he didn't even share with khun.Reality hit him in the face he shouldn't be comparing them nothing good will come out of it,this is not right.Taec suddenly got up and went outside the room he stood near a window looking outside.With his hands he rubbed away the sweat on his face.

He was trying to calm his mind when he heard someone talking."So...,they are friends?" a girl asked."No,our manager told me.they are a couple..they said they were dating when they called a week earlier to confirm the play day today" another female voice said which sounded closer to where he was standing taec concluded they must be walking through the hall to where he was standing.Taec realised they were talking about him and woo,but couple? they must have mistaken him for khun.But then why didn't woo correct them? taec thought."That's sweet....they look so good together.One strong and manly another cute and kind if they could have kids they would have been the best.don't you think?" taec heard them talking again."Hmm,let's go inside.They must be having a hard time handling all the kids".Taec heard and saw two the girls who helped them earlier walking into the play room.They didn't seem to notice him though.

Taec had mixed feelings after hearing the females talk.Although he was disappointed to be mistaken for khun,he as the boyfriend...........No.. what was he thinking he only loved junho..only him.

He wanted to be lost in the dark lonely world forever but he couldn't help but yearn for the little light a certain man produced who was currently just a wall away from him.Because like all things kept in dark he too wanted to be found.


It look a long time to update again.But don't worry i will be able update more often from now on.I want to finish this story really soon.