couples

MY LOVE

Wooyoung didn't talk to taec after what happend in the morning.Taec thought that it would continue but during lunch time woo came up to call taec and he didn't show any signs of being upset at him.

During lunch taec was still awkward but woo somehow managed to bring it down.He asked taec questions that vary from his favourite color to his hobby even..junho.Taec found himself answering to all of them, it was nice to see someone so intrested to know about him after a long time.And he didn't find the usual log in talking to someone about junho.They got...closer.

After lunch and helping woo to set up more in the house taec decided to try out the white room once more.He entered the room causiously and sat himself down at the sofa.He did as woo told him before and after a short while junho was there on the white screen again.Somewhere deep down he knew it was all in his mind but he loved seeing even though it was only his imagination.

"Hey" he croaked out at the imaginary junho.To which he got a smile in reply

"How are you?" A voice in his head answered he was fine and to not worry about him.

"I miss you" junho's smile dimmed at that.Junho reminded him it's been too long and it was time to move on

"Not you too,i don't have anyone but you" junho sighed and told him he is not alone,to find someone who will take care of him better.

"What should i do junho?" junho said to taec to give himself a chance to be happy. 

Taec realised eventhough it was his imagination if junho was really here these would be things he would say and he decided to give it a chance just like junho said.

"I will try" 

that was the last thing taec said before he got up and exited the room.

It was evening and wooyoung was still working on the designs of another house when khun came back from work.Wooyoung got up to greet him,khun kissed him on the lips and they both when in to their room together."So how was today?" khun asked as he was changing his attire."It was okay" woo replied with a shrug."I mean with taec,is he okay?" "Yeah he is fine, i let him use the room he said he wants to talk to junho with it" woo said to which khun just nodded."I don't know if it's healthy though" woo continued grabbing khun's attention."What do you mean? taec miss junho that's all" khun said."Yeah but it's been very long it's about time he moved on".

"If it was me who died would you had?" khun asked surprising woo."That's not what i...". "So you would" khun said not letting wooyoung finish."Fine if that's what you think then go ahead" woo shouted and exited the room.Khun realised he went a little too far with his joke and went to find woo.He found him in the garden wiping away his tears.Khun went there and back hugged his woo."Wooyoung-ah, it was just a joke why did you take it so seriously?" khun asked him."You are right i'm such a bad boyfriend who doesn't even understand your jokes,you shouldn't waste your time with me then".

Khun couldn't take it anymore and he wanted to stop such talks now.So he turned woo around and looked into his eyes."Look at me woo I'm not letting you go no matter what,you are everything i ever wanted,and if this relation ever comes to an end it will be because you wanted it.But even then i think i will still love you" khun's determined words did calm wooyoung down and he hugged khun."You are all i wanted too, i love you khun" woo said." I love you too woo,and i promise i will never talk such nonsense again".The couple hugged again and khun took his boyfriends lips for another deep and long kiss.