Pictures of my love

MY LOVE

It was late in the night when nickhun pulled up his car in the garage.The house was quiet with a few lights still on.He opened the door and let out a sigh.Although tired he was happy the project he's been working on was finally completed.And his boss was so impressed that he got a raise and a long holiday as a gift.

Khun opened the door to the bedroom quietly and just as he expected wooyoung was fast asleep on the bed.Khun stared at the man he loved.He missed those adorable cheeks,uneven eyes and those pink pouty lips.He also lied down and took woo into his arms.

Wooyoung felt two arms around him hugging him closely, the warmth and scent so familiar to his senses.He managed to crack open his eyes a little to find two big round orbs looking at him with all the love in the world.

"You're home,......hungry?" he asked to which he got a soft 'No' in reply,khun also told him to go back to sleep which he did as soon as he heard it.

Khun waited for soft snores to fill his ears before picking up woo along with the blanket into his arms.Slowly he made his way down to the car.After lying wooyoung down in the passengers seat at the front hegot in the drivers seat.Her started the car and drove them away silently in the night.

Wooyoung woke up because of the unfamiliar scent and its windy?..he also felt a little uncomfortable as if he had been sleeping on a couch or something.With a grunt he opened his eyes and for a moment still thinks he is sleeping because this just has to be a dream.Because he finds himself sitting in their car on a beach and infront of him is the... ..well the sea..He looks closer and it's still there.

woo unwraps himself of the blanket to open the doora and get out.The sand under his toes and the wind in his hair feels too real for it to be a dream.Woo chuckles and walk closer to the water.The sun is just starting to come out and beach is quiet and not crowded.He feels someone back hugging and there is a whisper in his ears "happy  anniversary babe".

Woo turns around to him with tears in his eyes and a beautiful smile.He wanted to make the day they first met very special and now it looks like he achieved it.Khun also smiles and takes the boy in a kiss.

Some years ago,on the same day

Khun always found inspiration from watching other people.That's why he sits at this park everyday with a camera in hand taking pictures of random people.He just finished his course in photography and the best way to impress companies looking to hire will be to have some special shots.But so far although he had taken many shots none of them has that spark.

Suddenly a kid about four or five who was playing at the park fell down from his bicycle.But as he got up to help the someone already had beat him to it.The guy who picked the child up looked for injuries and thankfully found none.The boy had his back to khun so although he couldn't see his face he could hear the boy.

He heard the boy comforting the child and even offered an ice cream as a reward for not crying anymore.He picked the child up and turned around and that's when khun felt his breath hitch.The boy infront of him was beautiful,he could feel as the heart beat rose up and he's sure his must be flushed by now.He couldn't even move as the brushed past him to where the ice cream stand was.Khun blinked waking from the trance and turned to see the boy leaving.And he didn't think twice before following him.

A full day of following the boy khun already found out so much about the boy.Like he is studying interior design,when the boy met one of his class mates while having dinner.And his love for music or dance as he's seen him breaking a step or two to the music he is playing from the headphones he put on.And he seems to have lots of friends as someone would always call out for him in the crowd.Plus he has pictures to prove all of it.Khun finds himself compelled to take a picture whenever the boy or wooyoung smiles.

wooyoung just went into a cafe and khun followed him inside and got himself a table at a safe distance from the boy.But suddenly his crush turned aroung looking him in the eye and even worse he started to approach him slowly.Khun debated between running away or ignoring him.But both are not possible any more as wooyoung had now taken the seat infront him and he has frown on his face.

"You were following me" he proceeds to say and khun is at a loss for words.

"Why?" great now that's the question khun wants to ask himself.To say that i found you intresting enough to stalk all day would be too creepy right?.So khun does the best thing he can think of and tells him it's for his art project."To capture the moments of a normal persons life without them knowing" khun explains further giving himself kudos for conjuring up a story so fast.

"But you have been following me from the morning.you're lucky i haven't called the cops yet".Khun lets out a funny laugh before looking for another excuse,then it hits him..

"You knew i was following you?" now it's wooyoung's turn to blush.He squirms in his seat and all khun can think is 'so cuutee'.

Without embarassing the boy further khun extends his hand offering a hand shake"I'm nichkhun " he said.the boy hesitate for a bit before taking the hand.

"I'm wooyoung"

"I know".Wooyoung stares at him weirdly at that.

"I mean,....nice name".There is a pause before wooyoung does anything and honestly thinks the boy must thinking of calling the cops now.But then his nose scrunch up cutely and he laughs out and that's how khun knows that everything is going to be okay.He takes the camera out and captures the moment he made the love of his life laugh for the first time.

 

It was wooyoung's soft voice calling him that brings khun out of his thoughts.Woo was looking at him so lovingly

"Tell me this is forever" khun didn't need to think before replying"Loved you today,will love you tomorrow"


For those who haven't given up on me yet,thank u