Everything Started

You Are My Wings

Young Saeng was spacing out in his room. It been 2 weeks since the day his brother prohibited him to go to school. He could go if he wants to but he chose to stay because he wants to know the truth. He had been obediently stayed in his room, with hope that one day Hyun Joong would come and give him what he wants. Unfortunately, nothing has happen since then. Bored, the prince lazily lumbered away from the sofa. He gloomily dragged his body across the room, passed the main door to go out the balcony. A sound was heard. Carefully padded up toward the entrance, narrowing his eyes as he neared.

 

From the shadow, a pair of eyes blinked at him - eye as gray as the night's sky. A tall person with wings still unfolded due to his recent landing. He stepped forward, raised his hands then pushed the door wide opened. The guy slowly revealed himself as the light of the room came across his face.

 

Young Saeng tensed, "Jinx?" he said. "Why are you here?"

 

"I came to see you", replied Jinx. "You weren’t there, at school. Without you, I was lonely. Why didn't you go to school?"

 

Young Saeng's eyes glittered uncertainly as he searched for the words to answer. He averted his eyes elsewhere, avoiding Jinx's intent look. Swallowed his saliva, Young Saeng turned over to face Jinx as the guy moved closer to him; until the space between them couldn't be called a safety distance anymore.

 

Jinx, half hesitated and half resolved; slowly leant down to the now stunned prince. He slightly closed his eyes, and then placed his lips on Young Saeng's forehead. A smooch sound quietly slipped out between the peck. Jinx then ran his right hand upward through the prince's hair; bathed himself in the sweet scent he had craving for the past 2 weeks.

 

Something seems different, there was no struggle or any question came from the usual doubtful prince. Instead, he shyly grabbed onto Jinx's shirt, and then flimsily pulled the guy closer to him. He too, had been missing the strong but warm scent of Jinx. He missed those moments they spent together in school. Times when Jinx soundly sleeping on his laps, or times when he smiled at Young Saeng, and also the time when he pulled him down to give him a little peck; what made him confused and realized his own feeling.

 

"I miss you." Jinx whispered into Young Saeng's ears, made him shivered in embarrassment.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jinx---" Young Saeng called out to Jinx, the person who was lying comfortably on his laps. He then softly replied while his eyes still shut.

 

"What's your real name?"

 

"Wae? Why are you interest in it now?"

 

"Nothing really, just tell me." Young Saeng calmly urged Jinx, while poking Jinx's cheek naughtily.

 

Jinx wasn't going to let Young Saeng know his real name so easily, he hurriedly sat up face to face at the prince. "Kiss me then." he suggested teasingly.

 

The prince, with a priceless expression, stared at Jinx with round eyes. His face then quickly turned to pit red as the suggestion finally hit his brain. Even though there were some hesitations mixed in the atmosphere, the prince purged it by his unusual bravery. Got on his knees, then closed his eyes tightly, he put his hands on Jinx' shoulders and moved his head closer. Intended to end the kiss quickly, but something stopped him to do so. Instead, the kiss lasted longer than he thought. It started with a half-done peck, the followed up with some salivary kisses. Everything was fine with Young Saeng until Jinx's tongue slipped inside his mouth; now gasp and pant joined the party.

 

"Stop!" Young Saeng finally managed to stop the man after the long French-kiss. Jinx glared at him in disappointment but then let it go.

 

Childishly stole another kiss from the prince before pulled off, Jinx satisfactorily nodded his head, "Araso araso, my real name is Kyu Jong. Okay now?"

 

Young Saeng's heart loosens as he heard Jinx's answer. 'So it wasn't him then." thought the prince. He jumped onto Kyu Jong, tightly hugged him and smiling happily. There was relief mixed with satisfaction, as well as another worrisome matter came across Young Saeng's mind. 'Then whose name was that?'

 

After a couple hours meeting each other, the hardest part for them to do in the day was saying goodbye. Jinx stood on the balcony, gazing at his love for some more seconds then finally took off. Young Saeng stayed back, looking steadily at the back of Kyu Jong slowly disappearing into the dark night. A pang of regret went through his body. It was something foreshadowing him something bad would happen real soon, but still he didn't get what it meant. The only thing he could do at that time was to pray, pray and pray.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Mom...?"

 

"Oh my baby, did I wake you up just now?"

 

"What happened, mom? Why is hyung...?"

 

The woman brushed her thumb over the boy's lips, "Nothing my child, why bother worrying for that nuisance. Let's go inside!"

 

Shook his mother's hand away, the boy steadily walked toward the helpless man.

 

"Omo, son. What are you trying to do?"

 

"I want to play with your prey this time too mom. Why keep using him when I'm the one who is more capable?"

 

A devilish smile formed on the woman's face; a proud smile. She slowly moved closer to the boy, and then wrapped her arms around his shoulders. him on the cheeks, the woman stared down coldly at the man now being tortured by the young boy. She giggled in pleasure when more blood dripping out from the man's mouth, entertaining her eyes. She then leant her head against the back of his head, ran her hand through his silky black hair. "It's your fault, it's his fault. Both of you shouldn't be born in the first place. It's not my fault." said the woman.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa... When I realize it, it's alreay 1:03 AM of Christmas day.... yay... Merry Christmas guys... haha... then this chap should be my present for you guys LOL... a little romantic moment of KyuSaeng... XD

I had fun writing this chapter... XD please enjoy XD