Angel's Wings

You Are My Wings

Young Saeng stepped closer to Kyu Jong's back and leant his head against it. He gently ran his hand through the soft feathers of his lover, and then slightly wrapped his hand around the guy's waist. There were sweat, mixed with blood, but he didn't care; the warmness that exuded out from Kyu Jong brought him at ease. If anyone ever saw him at that moment, they would think that he was spacing out. But in fact, he left nothing escape from his sharp ears. He understood and comprehended everything perfectly. From where his lover left off, the only thing he didn't understand was why Kyu Jong ran back to look for that old man, "Why after seeing that earring? What does that mean?" he asked himself in his head. Suddenly, a hand grabbed his right hand; it was Kyu Jong. Young Saeng grunt in a low voice, out of his wits. He struggled trying to loosen his lover strong hand, but failed. Gave up on that task, he bent down and looked over the opening under Kyu Jong's wings.

 

"Isn't it beautiful?" Victoria's voice sounded loud and clear. To be honest, she was excited and only by herself. She started dancing around the room, and finally stopped at where her "so-called" masterpiece was revealed. The sound of motor running roared, echoed out, hit every corner of the castle; made the whole place vibrated soundly until it finally stopped. There were small whimpers, from someone who was trembling in dread. Kyu Jong just stayed as emotionless as he could. He knew that he had one more person to protect, and if he was scared, who would protect Young Saeng. The guy now held his hand even more tight, and his hand shaken in fear. He was crying and Kyu Jong couldn't do anything to sooth him.

 

The woman stood still, gazed at the thing and smiled proudly. She then turned her head and looked at Kyu Jong and back to Young Saeng, "I asked isn't it beautiful? I made it myself and keep it until now, hehehe--- Ah yeah--- Happy early Birthday Soul--- I brought you here to celebrate your birthday and planned on giving it to you like--- 2 more hours from now--- but then you guys escaped and well--- I have to reveal the gift earlier since you seem like you want to go home already--- Am I right?" She bent her head on the side, revealed her haggard neck; gave Young Saeng a chill.

 

"Whose wings are those?" Kyu Jong asked on Young Saeng's behave. After that, he stooped his head down and gave his lover a look. He smiled gently, telling the guy not to be afraid; and glared up at Victoria again.

 

Still had fun playing with the two guys, Victoria had no interest in make thing easy for Kyu Jong. She went ahead and grabbed the brush, which were placed on the table near her seat; ignored his question. The woman then walked impassively to where her favorite treasure were hanging; an angel's wings. Brushing it while singing a lullaby, the woman looked just like a sweet young mother caring for her kids. But no one knows hidden behind that sweet mask, was a blood-thirsty monster; that cared nothing beside her own benefit. And of course, a woman who even dare to taint her own hands if she needed to.

 

Frowned impatiently, Kyu Jong yelled out his question again while stared at the woman. A big heartthrob sound was heard, and Young Saeng even flinched in surprise. It was from Kyu Jong, he felt guilty for what he done as Victoria glared back at him; disappointed. Can't blame him, for his whole life, it was the first time he ever dare to yell at her. Even when the woman hit him like he owned her money, the guy still bit his lips and bare with it. "I have to get used to this from now on?" the man chuckled in his thought.

 

"Are you blind? It's an angel's wings--- Ah yeah--- Do you by any chance want to know who this poor angel is, that was unlucky enough to be ripped his wings apart by my own hands?" smiled devilishly Victoria. She then turned back to do what she was doing, after ensured what Kyu Jong wanted. "Guess?"

 

"I don't know---"

 

"Don't you think it looks kind of similar to a certain someone you love so dear?"

 

An idea snapped him in the head, but Kyu Jong refused to and went on asking her.

 

"Sol's---" Shortly, but enough to blow both male's minds away. Victoria swiftly built her shield as Kyu Jong drew out his power and attacked directly at her. There was an explosion sound, hard to bear.

 

"Now now--- calm down--- I don't want to fight you yet---" She grabbed Kyu Jong's wrist and twisted strongly while her face cold like stone, "When did I ever teach you to be so impatient huh?"

 

"You taught me NOTHING--- Sol taught me everything I have today---"

 

"Omo--- You ditched all my good deeds away--- Betrayer! Remember I was the one created you--- If I wasn't there--- You wouldn't even exist--- BE THANKFUL FOR THAT!!!!--- AHHHHHHHHHHHH----"

 

Young Saeng felt his hair being blew by a sudden wind came from behind. He looked across Kyu Jong's shoulder and found Victoria laid helplessly on the floor. It was a quick blow, and the woman wasn't even aware of it. The cute man turned around to find out what was happening and found Hyun Joong stood at the edge of the room; where a big hole was made on the wall.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter...? I know...

Who's Sol? Chapter 1

Why is Young Saeng so useless? He won't be useless anymore... soon...

Who died? next chapter LMAO but I have a feeling that you guys know already

Ottoke? I did it again... Update so many chapters at once... you guys going to hate me now when tmr comes... and I'll stay in silence for lloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time... not really LMAO [I think I'm a bit crazy--- don't ya think?]

Well enjoy... I'll update real fast if you guys make me happy XD comment okay? teehee

P/S: LMAO I looked back chapter 17 and suddenly embarrassment attacked me greatly... Chapter 18 is not even half of chapter 17.... chap 17 is like 2 of chap 18 sum up LOL... sorry guys... LMAO... This is so funny... well can't e help since I wrote chap 17 in 3 days and chap 18 in only one night XD I'll work harder in next chapter... please don't leave me reader... XD