Possession

You Are My Wings

"RED!" Blue let out a horrified scream as he swooped down, followed his little brother's motionless body; which were falling down the abyss unstoppably. Luckily, he caught up in time. But as soon as his hand touched Red's boy, smoke started to emit out right under his palm's skin. Drew his hand back unconsciously due to the pain, the guy again pushed up his whole body at Red's, then carried him back on the safety land despite his own flesh were barbecued by the heat came from Red's skin.

 

"RED! RED! OPEN YOUR EYES!" Blue roughly shook his brother's body, didn't care a thing about his usual grumpiness after he just woke up. The blue light surrounded Blue's body had gone, which means Hyun Joong had either stop using his power or switch to Red's instead; he thought while kept on waking Red up. He tried to come up with any excuse for his brother's current condition; anything could force his heart at ease. As long as it wasn't related to the 'Final Stage', which would take a way Red's life any moment; anything was fine to Blue.

 

"Halcyon Jade--- I won't forgive you if you take him away from me---"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Let him go---" Orange struggled to pull Hyung Jun down. But as much as he tried, Hyun Joong's hand won't shake one bit.

 

His eyes were blazing, full of determination. He stared at Hyung Jun, who was like a fish out of water. His neck started to get some burnt skin as time passed by, but Hyun Joong ignored it. There was a crazy idea germinated inside his mind, a wild thought the he knew he shouldn't try at all. Still, the king wouldn't toss it away.

 

"Please--- Spare him! I'll do anything---" The pathetic guardian plead for his master, knelt down beside the two men; tears ran down his face mixed in one bit of blood on the edge of his lips. He went forward, bent his back down until his head touched the ground. The guy still crying, but he tried to swallow in his emotions and prostrated Hyun Joong. He heard Hyung Jun's voice. Even the prince was stubbornly told Orange to lift his head up and run away, the guy wouldn't do as he was told.

 

"You don't have to dishonor yourself in front of this kind of person--- no need either for me---" said Hyung Jun; smiled at Orange as the guy peeked up to look at him. Sweat ran down all over his body, and even the wounds were attacking him; the prince stayed composed. It was a hard task, but he did well.

 

Suddenly, the hot burning hand of Hyun Joong loosened its strength. The king wrapped his arms around Hyung Jun's waist and pulled the prince closed to him. Although they were in the most part of the fight, Hyun Joong still couldn't get over the desire to kiss Hyung Jun. It was weird of him to think this way; but he couldn't resist it when Hyung Jun was this close to him. Forcefully, he covered Hyung Jun's lips before the guy could start the yelling again.

 

Hyung Jun felt a wave of disgusting ran throughout his body. He couldn't stand the kiss, which was from the guy who murdered his parents just to get his siblings under control. He desperately struggled between Hyun Joong's securely hug; but as much as he tried, the arms won't move at all. Instead, they got tighter and tighter until Hyung Jun couldn't wriggle anymore. The young prince just shut his eyes tightly, as well as his lips; refused Hyun Joong's tongue vigorously. But it was weird; Hyung Jun didn't feel burning hot at all even though he was right in the Sun God's arms.

 

Hyun Joong's hand moved, slowly down from his back, passed Hyung Jun's forearm muscle and elbow then reached his left hand and finally held it; there was no resistance. He felt a tear escaped his eyes, and ran down; he was crying and he knew it. It was a long time since the last time he has this sensation of a salty water drop teasingly strolling down his cheek; he was amused by that. Somehow his body had start to cool down, and the fire surrounded his body withered away left the king stood insecurely without any shield. Between the kisses, he would unknowingly open his eyes to just take a peek on Hyung Jun's expression; they were funny. Hyun Joong was happy, but there was a pang of sadness kept on bothering him; no, there were more than one. Regret, sorrow, pain, these were what in his heart, but stronger than all was hatred; the hatred that was there for only one person.

 

Opened his eyes again, Hyung Jun still resisted Hyun Joong's desperately. But what made him more shock was Hyun Joong's encompassment; the fires were all gone. He shuddered as he felt the man's tongue slipped inside and brushed against his own. For a moment, the prince almost forgot about his current condition to think about anything else beside it. His eyes were teary, in his head there was chaos; about his past, and about his present. As Hyun Joong moved his head slightly, to fit his lips with Hyung Jun's, the guy let out a small breathing sound, more like an opposed grunt. Noticed the situation, the king backed off, but still stared at Hyung Jun; eyes clear and shine, gave the prince a nostalgic feeling.

 

"You didn't reject me---" said Hyun Joong, in a low husky voice.

 

"Like I could even do a thing---"

 

"-----------------" the king said nothing, just stood at a distance and fit his eyes on Hyung Jun's beautiful face.

 

"Say something! Apologize! Beg me! Please me for your life!"

 

"--- I didn't do it---"

 

"LIAR---"

 

"If you insisting on seeing me as a murderer--- then go ahead, Joey--- come at me--- I gave you chances to kill me right? Between those kisses--- you could've just end my life nicely--- just one stab and you would avenge your parent's deaths perfectly by kill someone totally innocent--- What stopped you? The Joey I know weren't like this--- He's persistence and pertinacious--- he wouldn't stop or hesitate until he gets what he wants--- unless the matter really bugs him---Tell me--- Did you really believe that I killed your parents, Joey? Look deep inside your heart--- Tell me did you really want to kill me like you said?"

 

There was sadness in Hyun Joong's lonely eyes; which struck Hyung Jun greatly in his mind. What he said weren't wrong. They were all truth. And the one who knew it best was no one other than Hyung Jun. Of course he doubted everything his "mother" told him that day when she came to meet him in the royal garden. But still sometimes it would kill him inside out. Hyun Joong was everything to him. He didn't care what would happen to him and what other people thought him as. The only one person he scared would leave him someday was the always busy king. He hated those people who looked at him with discriminate eyes. Who would love to kill him off someday when Hyun Joong wasn't around. They would constantly talk behind his back or pushed him from the back as he walked down the stair. He always ended up having many wounds on his body; but he didn't tell Hyun Joong. He didn't want the guy to be all worry and ditches his works aside. 'I only need you--- It's enough for me---' the young man told himself. But what was the point of all these memories right now? Did he kill his parents or not? The prince had no idea. Raised his hands up, Hyung Jun covered his mouth; his body was shaking. He stooped his head, and tears dropped down on the ground, like there was a small rain.

 

"I--- I don't know---" He whimpered pitifully, "I don't know--- Jade--- I really don't---"

 

"Joey---"

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Urgh----"

 

Hyun Joong came closer and hugged Hyung Jun. He didn't know why, Joey was acting weird. He kept holding his head like he was in some kind of pain. Hyun Joong was useless towards this kind of situation.

 

"Kill him!"

 

"Jade--- Please--- Help me---" Joey started to cry louder, more like he supplicated.

 

"Joey--- What happening to you?" The king panicked. Thing had started to get serious again.

 

"Are you listening?"

 

"She's possessing me---"

 

"Who? Joey---"

 

"KILL HIM!!!!!!!"

 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

Jerked his head up, the prince waved his hands and suddenly summoned his power. Trees grew back from where it was burnt and joint force with Hyung Jun. At this moment, Orange was pushed aside and the guy was totally in shock. He chased after his master. Tried as hard as he could until his hand finally touched Hyung Jun's. In one try, he turned the prince 180 degrees over to face his face. Their eyes met; Orange stunned. He wasn't the Hyung Jun he knows. His eyes were blazing with darkness. There was nothing in that pair of familiar eyes beside hatred and crazy hidden intention. Before he could back off, Hyung Jun already had a knife under his sleeve; he rapidly drew it out. "Get out of my way!" He shouted furiously after left a cut on Orange's face and pushed the guy down on the floor by a big block of rock he just summoned.

 

"Joey--- Get a whole of yourself---"

 

Hyun Joong screamed as he glanced back; looked at Hyung Jun. He knew the prince wasn't himself and he wasn't surprised. The "she" Hyung Jun mentioned; he knew who it was. But at the time, the king couldn't carelessly let his mind fly off somewhere since his life was also in its critical moment. He turned around and flew backward to get a clearer view of Hyung Jun's face. "Hah! It's scary how you turned a lovely guy into something like that--- Mom---" told himself Hyun Joong. He caught a glimpse of Orange, the guy still persisted on stopping Hyung Jun; and this made Hyun Joong worried. He decided to turn back and help Orange. The king called out his water and created a barrier in front of him; like a shield reserved for any eventuality. After that, he charged with full speed at where Hyung Jun was now.

 

For the first time, what Hyun Joong predicted and hoped would happen didn't happen at all. He caught a sight of Orange body fallen down. The second after that, Hyung Jun was right in front of him, just right behind the shield with his arms raised high over his head. His left hand were holding a well-sharpen knife, ready to slice through the shield; and Hyun Joong could do nothing since it was too late to run away.

 

"I love you, Jade--- No matter what happen--- Even the day when you betray me--- I'll still love you--- Remember this okay?"

 

The king closed his eyes, after delivered his last smile to Hyung Jun; who with his face twisted in pain. Tears dampened his face, there were screams; tried to beg Hyun Joong to get away. Hyung Jun was crying, he couldn't stop what he was doing. He didn't want to do it. His body was moving on his own and the guy could do nothing about it.

 

A butcherly sound was heard and neither side could hide their expressions away. There was blood but it wasn't from either Hyun Joong or Hyung Jun. There were low squeals as well as painful cries that were hard to bear. Hearts were beating hard, but only one started to slow down. Breaths joint as one but one were faster than all. And of course everyone was crying, but only one person was smiling. The smile was so beautiful and painful to watch. The person drew up the corner of his mouth, and spoke with a weak voice. It sound sweet and warm and nobody could hold their tears inside as the person talked.

 

"After all--- I'm you guys best 'guardian' neh?"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woaz.... Done....

Sorry guys... Was you mad at me cuz I didn't update the story for a whole week (which I never did before)?

Well... enjoy this chapter... and comment okay XD