The Object

You Are My Wings

 Ah~~~~ I had a hard time writing this chapter... But anyway... it's out XD enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sleeping again?"

 

"Oh."

 

"Wake up! I brought you food." Young Saeng gently shook Jinx's body, trying to wake him up. The guy slowly opened his eyes, revealed its beautiful grayish color. He moved closer to the lunchbox, and then eats up one piece of egg roll. A smile appeared on Jinx's face, notified Young Saeng that the food was good; it relieved Young Saeng somehow that Jinx had smile more than before.

 

The two have been spending most of their time in school together. It also surprised their classmates, but because of that Young Saeng didn't get bullied anymore. Instead, he was being treated ardently since Jinx would kill anybody who dares to talk bad about him. He felt weird at first at how Jinx suddenly became so over-protective, but deep inside his heart the prince was very happy. Though, Jinx was the one who treated him pretty rough; he would pulled Young Saeng out of the crowd anytime he wants or dragged him all the way to the rooftop for just one reason, "I want to sleep on your laps", said Jinx, blushing till his ears all red.

 

"How about I bring you a pillow next time?"

 

"Anya. No need, your laps is enough for me."

 

Young Saeng felt his heart skipped a beat. The prince pressed his two small hands against Jinx's cheek, then leant down closely, looked straight to Jinx's beautiful eyes.

 

"What?"

 

"You're being weird these days you know?"

 

"How?"

 

"Hmmm.... Protecting me, pulling me out here with weird reasons... Are those things weird enough?"

 

Shook his head playfully, Jinx pulled Young Saeng down then gave him a short peck. Jerked his head up instantly, the prince clumsily hit the back of his head on the wall. Feeling the pain slowly spreading throughout his body, Young Saeng hugged his head then bent his back down; telling himself it'll be okay. Still, it was too painful that tears slowly appeared on his face while he bit his lips, tried to prevent his weak side to come out.

 

"Whoa! Does it hurt that much? Mianhae... Mianhae..."

 

"Hurt~~~~!"

 

"Whoa whoa whoa... I'm sorry okay? I scared you right? Mianhae Soul-ah"

 

Jinx rubbed gently on the swollen place on Young Saeng's head while one of his hands wiping all the tears on the prince's face. Every moment he spends with Young Saeng is precious to him, which was why he doesn't want to make the prince cried at all; even today it wasn't his fault, but the fact Young Saeng had to cry irritated him.

 

"Why?"

 

"Eh?"

 

"Why did you... kiss me?"

 

"You don't like it?"

 

"You didn't answer my question."

 

"You didn't too."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Young Saeng slammed the car's door, sulkily made his way to his room. He was mad, so mad that he snatched the glass of water on Myth's hand and drank it all up in one shot. Panted while wiping his face in anger, Young Saeng then furiously putted the glass onto the table near the window; gave Myth a real surprise at how the prince acts.

 

"Wae? Something wrong?"

 

"You wouldn't understand."

 

"If you tell me then I would."

 

"But I won't tell you so you wouldn't"

 

Dropped his mouth in disbelief, Myth stared blankly at the irate prince. He couldn't understand what makes his master so mad that he now talks back to Myth in that kind of manner. His prince wasn't the one who would act this ignorant; and it bothered him by this fact. Unwillingly, he bowed to Young Saeng then quietly left the room; leaving the prince some space to calm down.

 

After Myth left, Young Saeng threw himself on the bed. The prince putted one hand on his forehead and remained in a thinking position. 'What was wrong with him? Tell me the reason wouldn't kill him right? It's not like I hated it anyway... Well... but why wasn't I hating it? Am I getting weird by day? Argh~~~ I'm going to crazy.' Rolled over this side then that side, the prince made his marks all over every inch of the bed. He couldn't stay calm every time he thought about the kiss he shared with Jinx. It was his first kiss, first of all. Ran his hands through his hair then stretched it out reach the under of the pillow; he felt a pang of a shaft object cut through his finger's flesh. Jolted, he pulled out and on the place where the blood were about to ooze out. Sat up properly, the prince pushed the pillow aside, revealed a beautiful ring hidden under it. Bewildered for a couple second, he flicked his finger then his face turn bright like a light bulb; signed that he had remember where he got that. The night when he ran out to see who it was standing near the pond, the ring was found lying on the ground. Guessed that it was belonged to the mystery shadow, the prince kept it carefully under his pillow when he got back; hoped that someday that person would come back to look for it. The benefit for his unrequited waiting was the identity of the mystery shadow; no more than that.

 

After bandaged his finger, Young Saeng picked the ring up and looked at it more closely. The outside of it was covered with pure white-gold; he can detect it just by looking because his own earring was made in the same material. "Heteroclite?" Young Saeng questioningly read out the word was carved on the ring in a low voice then slightly inclined his head to the side, wondered what does it meant. Suddenly, the ring glowed greenly; surprised Young Saeng. He dropped the ring on the floor, promptly sat back on the bed and surrounded his arms around his knees; staring intently at the glowing object. The light spread throughout the room, so green but yet so warm. Unconsciously, tears ran down Young Saeng's cute cheeks, dropped on the back of his hand; the light reminded him of the warm of his mom. He sobbed quietly while starring at the ring then closed his eyes, drifted away from reality to drown himself in the images of his mom. She was smiling warmly at him, caressed his face gently and sang a lullaby for him like she always did in the past. Unexpectedly, reality rushed back to him when light returned to it shell. Instantly jumped down the bed to get to where the ring was laying now, he slowly picked it up and took a look at it one more time. Weird, a new word appeared on the inside area of the ring.

 

"What is the meaning of this?"