YOU ARE MY WINGS - THE REMAKE - CROOKED WINGS

You Are My Wings

Hi everyone~~~ It's me, Haru Sky (harukanashi of course), I'm back on AsianFanfics after a not so long hiatus due to the lack of inspiration... No actually more like I put one of my ongoing fic named 'Wounded Hearts' in postponement (the reason my readers would know) and for some reason I was gone as well... This leads to the other... and here I am... back to this long completed fic to tell my readers one thing...

 

Ummm... I'm currently re-writing this fic... Wait... Wait wait... don't say that things like I'm stupid or anything... how should I say it... I am really unsatisfied now that I re-read this fic... You all know that this was the fic I wrote when I just barely started writing... I was you know what experience people called inexperience... so yeah... now that I think at least I'm better than before.. I decide to re-write this fic, to make it perfect and to follow the original plot... Like I say I was really inexperience at that time... So as I write, I changed a lot of the plot... I was in a rush as well due to my impatient nature so I cut a lot of scenes which one of my reader said before that at the beginning, she couldn't keep up with the story (if you scroll down to the comment section you'll know who but I don't blame her... I really appreciate that she points it out for me and I admit that the beginning went way way way too fast... out of control to be blunt LOL xD)

 

To yell out loud I did something really stupid yesterday... I deleted the file which contains the whole 10 chapters of Wounded Hearts... I apologize to my readers who has been waiting patiently for that story to be update again but sorry.. I deleted the file carelessly when I tried to clean my computer... It was really depressing and I ended up doing nothing yesterday's night since I was pissed at myself... I won't drop the fic but there's no guarantee that the plot would stay the same since I have to re-write the whole thing... This is getting out of the topic LOL

 

So yeah... I'm not good at explaining so what I'm trying to say is... I'm re-writing You Are My Wings... The fic will be named 'Crooked Wings'... I think the title this time fit it well... The remake version will have every, again EVERY scenes that was supposed to be in You Are My Wings... I promise that you won't be disappointed... So if you loved this version and want to experience the joy while reading it again in better words and style of writing... Follow the link below and give me the pleasure to welcome you to my world of fantasy one more time...

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268022