Prohibited Love

You Are My Wings

 

"This way, please" Young Saeng making his way through the tunnel, following a guy who appeared before him and claimed that he knows Young Saeng's real identity; out of curiosity, Young Saeng went with him. As the exit slowly appeared to reveal the outside world, the guy turned around and spoke softly, directing to Young Saeng, "Welcome home, Master!".

 

A strong wind strongly passed by, burst into Young Saeng's slender body made him chill. The cute boy found himself standing high on a cliff looking down a wide kingdom, a place he yet didn't know but somehow familiar. Took in a deep breath, he enjoyed the fresh air, the amazing view and the warm from the foreign place. A sound of foot-step soon interrupted his little happy moment, Saengie turned around. He noticed the guy was looking at him, his eyes glimpsed with respect, Young Saeng were flustered by that look; he couldn't understand what that look meant at the time. "You called me master just now, didn't you?"

 

Gave Young Saeng a respective nod "Yes, master." said the guy.

 

"Who are...?”

 

"I'm Jung Min, master. From today, the day you return to this kingdom, I shall be your private servant." Min knelt down before Young Saeng, still bowed his head to show his loyalty towards his master.

 

"I don't understand. What is the meaning of this?"

 

"This might sound unreal to you, but this is the truth..." Hesitated a bit, Jung Min went on, "You're a cross-bred child, between the angel's king and his lover, a devil."

 

Went blanked for a long while, Young Saeng shuffled his hair then a little sarcastic laugh slipped out of his lips, "Don't joke with me. What kind of moron are you? Dragged me all the way here to just tell me that I'm a child of the two fictional creatures?" Grabbed Jung Min collar, Young Saeng despicably shouted at the guy, "My mom just died two months ago, don't joke with me, she was the most gentle woman I've ever met, and you're telling me that she was a devil?"

 

"This is the truth." Jung Min directly repeated his words, this time more serious.

 

"Alright, you're quite interesting; just quickly finish your fiction already. I want to go home."

 

Sighed, Jung Min went on, "In this world, there are angels and devils. These two creatures can never get along, never at peace, and PROHIBITED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. Why? Because their love would create a child, born without any wings." Jung Min stopped in the middle and looked up to the part between Young Saeng's shoulders. Gave Jung Min an anxious look, Young Saeng swallowed his saliva and turned over.

 

"I assume you're telling me that I'm that child."

 

"Yes." 

 

"Then what will happen to me?"

 

Young Saeng was surprised at himself; he couldn't believe that he gave in to believe what the guy he thought was weird said. But in the other hand, a part of his own heart told him that he should trust Jung Min. He wondered what will happen to him if he really is that child, and why did he end up grown up in a human world instead of where he was born. "I want to know more", said Young Saeng.

 

Gave out a relieved smile, Jung Min nodded his head gracefully to his master. In his whole life, he had never feel this happy before, when he first met the king, he didn't even feel this excited compare to the prince's return. Grabbed Young Saeng's hand, he revealed his white wings and spread it widely, gave the cute boy a surprise. He chuckled then flew up, dragging Young Saeng along. It's been a while since the last time he reveals his wings to anybody; he flew up higher and higher as bliss invaded his anxiety about what will happen next to his master. He slowed down to pull Saengie up and wrapped his hand around the boy's waist. Looked down, he saw Saengie smiling innocently while turning his head from left to right, excitedly viewing the splendid scenery of his birthplace. Min decided to stay quiet, giving his master the last freedom before bring him to that person's place.

 

_______________________________________________

Okay... This chapter gave me a hard time because I didn't know who should I put in to tell Young Saeng the truth about his birth. I intended to make Hyun Joong does it but then in the end I chose Jung Min. Young Saeng needs a friend to stay with him in this period of time when he would face a lot of uncover truth about himself, which are quite complicated. If you wonder why I put Jung Min as Young Saeng's servant... then I will explain myself... in.... a couple more chapters XD