Be save!

You Are My Wings


"Jinx--- I'll become a devil and we'll leave with mother---"

Don't say thing you can't achive...

"The crown-prince will be Jade---"

Liar...

"Come with me--- Jinx--- I'll protect you--- My only son---"

Don't compromise something that is just some honeyed words...

"The crown-prince will be Joey---"

See? You're casting me aside and replaced me by someone else not even related to you...

"Stop calling me 'mother'--- You insufficient clone--- A failure---"

A clone will always remained a clone... Nothing can change that... Really, mom?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soul--- Urg---" Kyu Jong called his lover's name between all the gasps. His body felt numb and both his arms were smarted greatly due to the pull of two wires. his lips to taste his own blood, which were tagnated on the corner of the lips; the boy fleered to himself. After almost being killed by his own mother, the next thing he did was dreaming about her. Tiredly  raised his head, Kyu Jong stared at the ceiling; tears started to streaming down, wetting his face. All the sad memories rushed back to him as once. He wasn't born like other kid. He was just one of hundreds of clones that the queen of devils made by using her own genes.

He had at least understood that there was no ‘motherly love’ in the feelings held for him. Showing him her fake caring actions, taking advantage of him. That was all simply using him as a parent. And yet, the reason he couldn’t cut away his lingering affections was because he still held out some small hope. She didn’t have to be his all perfect mother, it was enough if he could just be the most loved son in her heart. It would have been more than enough... if she could just choose to stay by his side. But instead, she went looking for another more suitable person. As soon as she brought Joey back with her on that dark night, Jinx was degraded down to be just a close servant of the queen. A substitute prince only being used when Joey was away.

"Jinx--- Jinx---" An angelic voice called out for his name. Almost ignore the sound came from between the rusty grille, Kyu Jong rapidly turned his head, made an obvious strong movement. That sudden motion reflected on him with an unforgetable pain ran down his body from its source; the chained arms. Slightly opened one of his eyes after closed them tightly due to the pain, he regained a bit of sense and blinked several times, staring with his mouth dropped almost on the floor. It was none other than the person he called out for just several minutes ago, Young Saeng. How the prince got to where he was now, Kyu Jong had no ideas.

"Why---"

"I met father--- That's all---"

"Father?" Kyu Jong questioned when Young Saeng slid into the gaol to unchain him. Eyeing the prince from head to toes, Kyu Jong led out a relieved sigh when he got that his lover wasn't hurt. Closed his eyes once more time, he took in a deep breath after burried his face in the crook of Young Saeng's neck; the sweet scent hasn't gone nowhere.

"Don't fall asleep--- babo---"

"I won't--- It just--- I thought you won't come back after you learnt the truth---"

Managing at last to loosen up on bit of the chain, but still no where to be done; the prince mumbled, "About what?--- You mean about you followed your wicked mother's order, came to my room that night wanted to just kill me off between the make out section? Hah--- I'll deal with that later on when we get out of here--- Now--- I just want you to stay alive--- Understand?"

"Yes, Your Highness---" Kyu Jong replied sweetly to Young Saeng. He pulled the cute prince close to him, after his hands at last freed from the chain; attempting to kiss his lover. But unfortunately, a shadow stood at the entrance stopped him. Instead of a dramatic reaction toward that person, Kyu Jong just slightly jerked up one side of his lips; made a real confident smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Queen--- Isn't this a bit too far now?"

"Joey--- Are you scared?" The woman replied coldly behind the curtain, which prevented Hyung Jun to see her appearance.

"No--- Your Majesty--- I'll---"

"Say--- Why are you calling me by that phrase now--- Aren't you suppose to call mom, Joey?"

Hesitated Hyung Jun, after all those years living with her, he still felt uneasy by calling her 'mother'. He always sensed this woman had something under her sleeve, but the prince was unable to find anything yet. Aside from his matter with Jung Min and Hyun Joong, to drag Kyu Jong and Young Saeng into this mess also wasn't his original intention. But one more time, he obidiently did as she said, then excused himself from the sight of the queen.

"Green---" Hyung Jun summoned his guardian, who was standing outside the room.

"Yes?"

"This is my last order for you---" He paused for a moment, looking for the right words, "I want you to stay out of any fight comes up when they get here--- I have Orange with me--- beside you don't need to stay by my side for me to use your power--- so--- at least--- stay alive---"

"Joey--- This is ridiculous---"

"NO! Green--- I want to at least protect you--- You always there for me when I need--- this time--- I need you to be save---"

"Joey---"

"Your twin sister--- Violet--- died to protect Myth and I--- You're the last female among the guardians--- even you don't want to--- you have to--- for Orange also--- leave this place--- understand?"

After finished his lines, Joey preceded for the place he needed to; but a hand stopped him. "You never change right?" He chuckled between Green's arms. His back felt warm. It was obvious that the girl was crying. Left after gave Green some last moment, Joey returned to his usual self. Wearing a joker's smile on his face, the young boy headed for the battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay.... Just so you know.... I changed Green's gender due to the fact she presented Triple S in the story... of course she can't be a guy... Also for the purpose that I just want to add in some hero moment for Baby.... like how he wants to protect Triple S (i mean Green) KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *fangirling again*

For a sad annoucement... well... somebody going to die... of course... I'm bad author... I want my readers to cry... MOAZ HAHAHHAHAHA.... Sorry I'm kinda hyper today XD

Well... Having fun writing this chapter.... thanks for reading my fanfic again.... will update soon XD