The End!!??

You Are My Wings

 

"Hic--- Appa---" Hyun Joong held the old man tight in his arms. His eyes were all red and blurry due to the tears. "I'm sorry--- I should've known--- I'm so sorry---". Sol was lying there, motionless. He looks older than the last time Hyun Joong saw him and his body was mauled badly. From his shoulder, there were two big scars; gave Hyun Joong a hint of how painful it was, to have your wings ripped out alive. Hatred rose up in his heart, and the guy bit his lips in anger until blood oozed out from the cut on his lips. Placed the now cold body down on the floor, the king turned over and glared at Victoria; who paid only her attention to Kyu Jong. "You lied to me--- YOU LIED TO ALL OF US--- You--- You killed him--- WHY??? Why are you always like this? Omma--- ANSWER ME!!!"

 

Her body twitched as she pulled the blood-thirsty creature out of Kyu Jong body; left his body freely slammed down onto the floor then coldly turned away with hesitation. "Wae?" She asked, stretching her eyes out until they transform into something that only an innocent puppy could possessed. "I just feel like it--- Got a problem with that?" The moment she dropped that line, Hyun Joong couldn't even forgive him to call her mother just now. The king summoned his Water power then added fire inside all the water balls. They all started to boil in an uncontrollable rate. Meanwhile, Hyun Joong spread them out to any corner of the room. As each of them reach its destination, the water ball exploded and murky air started to disperse. Victoria panicked, "Where did all this fog come from?" She d desperately and slowly left her original spot. She knew her power had lessened and she couldn't hold on much longer. The woman wobbled on her feet, craving for a way out. Suddenly, something whizzed pass her. A scream from Victoria was heard for the first time since the battle started. She knelt down and used her wings to cover her body. Between those wings, she heard voice of Hyun Joong, but whatever he said; she didn't seem to get it at all.

 

Hyun Joong's eyes flamed up with crimson in them. Unlike Kyu Jong, the king trains himself real hard to be able to reach this level; the level of making your own eyes used to blindness. A confident smirk appeared on his face, steadied on his feet; the young man walked elegantly at Victoria. He extended his two arms, and summoned his fire. The room's temperature rose up unexpectedly, and the whole castle vibrated in respond. Tears emerged on his eyes again, this time for the hatred he felt towards his own blood-mother. "You took away my lover--- Made him killed his own brother--- and now you didn't even spare my father's life--- You don't deserve to be called mother by me--- You don't even deserve to be called part of humanity--- DIE!!!".

 

Right after he finished his line, all the fires were surrounding him immediately charged with full speed at the center of the event. An explosion had occurred, and a dark mushroom cloud rose up, pushed the roof of the castle away; half of the room collapsed in one blow. Ashes invaded the atmosphere and the natural cold night turned out to be a hot summer day. Birds scattered everywhere from their nests, cheeping noisily as they desperately looking for better covertures.

 

Hyun Joong felt down, completely on his knees. The guy stooped his head then finally bent down in a prostrate position, "Rest in peace--- Omma." But everything wouldn't end just yet, a clatter was heard made Hyun Joong jerked his head up almost immediately. "Too late---" he thought before a black object appeared from inside the smoke, slapped his head and made his whole body leave its spot. The king felt a squeamish force rampage inside his chest and the next moment, the taste of blood started to spread out in his mouth; right after his body hit one wall.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Young Saeng flinched slightly as he heard the grunt came from Hyun Joong, but the prince still wouldn't move away. There was Red's voice, telling him to go; but he ignored it. "What's the point now?" he thought while staring down his two hands, which placed on his two knees. Usually, his eyes would be all teary right now if someone he loved was hurt, but oddly, they all dried up now. He had been crying too much these past hours that he wondered if he could produce any more of this salt water. The young prince averted his eyes, directly at where Sol laid, Hyun Joong and then back to Jinx. "Father--- Hyung--- Lover---" he mumbled before let his hearing ability gone farther, down to where the two brothers situated, "Best friend--- and friend I guess--- They are all gone--- Sacrificed their lives for me--- Because of me only--- Should I be happy because I'm the last to die? Why am I feeling so empty---"

 

"Yes, boy--- Why feeling so empty I guess?" Victoria appeared from the murky place, "Look at you--- So lonely---"

 

"Yeah--- I indeed lonely now---"

 

"Hehe--- Don't be sad--- Join me then--- I won't let you feel any pain any more---" said Victoria, as she reached where Young Saeng was now. The woman slid down and reached out her hand, intently to hug the prince. Slowly, she moved forward until her lips and Young Saeng's ear only separated from each other about 1 centimeter. "My sweet boy--- Give me yourself--- Give me your godly power---"

 

Young Saeng said nothing, just kept still and didn't give a hang about what the woman would do to him. Everything surrounding him at that moment seemed invisible toward the prince's eyes. Even the pain of losing his lover, even the pain of losing his dad, they all turned into something that couldn't be felt by Young Saeng anymore. His whole body went numb, or in fact, he just let go of his own right to take control over it. The young boy closed his eyes, tried to erase all those painful memories that he had bear. "Right--- I won't have to feel like this anymore--- Nobody would have to die if I wasn't there--- This is the best--- and I won't be alone--- Jinx is there waiting for me--- My parents are there too--- I won't be alone---"

 

"Babo-ya--- You're not alone---"

 

A voice came from nowhere, made Young Saeng's eyelids shook a bit. But still, he wouldn't open them, "Just an illusion---" he thought. The guy moved his hands close together and finally held them; the prince prayed that when he opens his eyes again, he would meet those people he loves. Suddenly, a warm atmosphere touched his delicate body and made him opened his eyes. Oddly, the scene in front of his eyes was no way to be believed. Where did Victoria go? Where was he now? The prince had no idea. He stood up and made a turn right where he was. Around him, butterflies were flapping their beautiful wings, happily made way passed his eyes. The prince innocently followed them, reached out his hand trying to catch those lovely creatures. As the butterflies flew away, what revealed in Young Saeng's eyes even more beautiful than that. With a carpet of green laid out, started from where Young Saeng stood until it reached a large lake; which looks like a blue mirror as the clear sky reflected itself from upon. "This must be heaven---" said the prince, revealed his sweet smile once again after cried his eyes out just now. He didn't care whether it was a dream or not. For the first time, he had this selfish feeling of wanting to just stay there forever.

 

"Soul---" the voice called for him again. Young Saeng stopped, turned over almost immediately even though his eyes were just elsewhere a second ago. Smile appeared on his face again, this time even brighter than before. He ran straight at its owner, his arms stretched out till its limit. The guy suddenly turned into a little boy, craving for what he lost after such a long. "OMMA!!!" He screamed out, excitedly jumped in and hugged the woman tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have nothing to say for this chapter... cuz everything going to be explained in next chapter...

Read well and comment kay? XD