Let Me Be The One

You Are My Wings

"What? Who died?" Young Saeng repeated his question. "Jinx--- It's a lie right?"

 

"I--- I don't know---"

 

"Hyung--- A lie right?"

 

The prince turned around and asked his big brother, who just replied him by a small shake of the head. As usual, his eyes started to get teary; but something stopped him. A hand entered his vision and the second after that; it was placed completely on his face to cover his eyes. Through the gap between the fingers, Young Saeng caught a sight of Hyun Joong's calm face. He was angry at first on how the king reacted, but after he saw tears appeared on the guy's face; he changed his mind. Young Saeng felt his ear heated up, as Kyu Jong leant down and whispered into it. "Don't cry--- My love--- Be strong, neh?". The cute man nodded his head; obediently do as his lover told. Sniffed several times and tried to control his tears; even they wouldn't stop coming out, the he still determined to do so.

 

"Hehehehe--- Mffff BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAH---" Victoria stood up completely, firmly on her legs. The woman revealed her face by leisurely stepped out from the obscure part of the room. Her current condition gave everyone an instant thrill. Clops resounded annoyingly from where she landed her heels and slowly her whole body appeared. The brilliant black dress she wore was burnt at some parts; left her skin exposed its paleness naturally. At the end of her curly-blonde-long hair, there was a small little cute flame; still smoldered happily until the woman brought it up and killed it. Victoria still kept her composed self, rubbed her hands against those burnt she got due to the attack. She touched them gently, twisted her face a bit when the acute pain screaming for its healer. After that, she moved her hand up, placed it next to her eyes. A small chuckle was heard again, "I wonder why my sons are all go against me? What did I do to deserve this?" talked Victoria while wiping blood on her face off. She then raised her hand up at the same level with her eyes. The woman left the boys' existences alone for a short while, took the opportunity to look at her own blood. She bent her head on the right side, then left side; stared innocently at the reddish liquid that was stickily clinging onto her fingers.

 

Young Saeng distorted his face, he felt a bit disgusting on how the woman acted. What made him chiller was the cut on her left forehead. "Can she feel it?" the prince asked Kyu Jong in silence. Blood was flooding out like river, down passed her neck and would keep on running, but the woman seemed to be clueless about it. She was busying tasting her blood and finished off with a smile on her face.

 

"Yummy---" said Victoria, "Hehe--- This must be the taste of my blood and Sol's mixed together--- You know--- His blood was also really tasty---"

 

"You-----"

 

"Tsk tsk tsk--- Don't rush--- He's still alive--- Relax--- But--- I wonder when will his life end--- Haizzz---" She sighed like she really worried for him, but in fact, it sounds sarcastic. She gestured the three to look up, pointing her finger at a direction with her lips moved, to tell the boys not to worry; she won't physically hurt them yet, but not mentally.

 

Hyun Joong felt a pang of despair ran through his body as he flew up almost immediately to where he was told to look at. Despite how Victoria shoot up her dark lighting power at him, the king still determined to get to where he wanted. "APPA!!" He screamed, "Appa--- It's me--- Please open your eyes---" Hyun Joong got on his task to untie the man. He kept yelling out, didn't care at all for his own safety; he just wanted the old man to look at him. At this moment, Kyu Jong was also on his wings. He carried Young Saeng along with him and the guy just gript on his shirt tightly as he was told. Kyu Jong wave his other free hand, summoned his light power to distract the woman's visional ability. But no matter how he tried to prevent those attacks, some of them still slipped through his shield easily.

 

"Hyung--- Hurry up--- I can't hold on much longer---"

 

Noticed Kyu Jong announcement towards Hyun Joong, the cute prince then couldn't stand his uselessness anymore.

 

"Jinx--- Put me down---"

 

"Don't joke around--- I won't leave you---"

 

"But--- I'll be alright--- Just focus on your fight---"

 

Didn't even let Kyu argue back, the prince loosened his arms around the man's shoulders and jumped down on the floor. He surprised himself at how perfect the landing was. But snapped that aside, he swiftly ran across the room as Victoria seemed to no notice him at all. The cute man reached where Hyun Joong's sword was lying; the poor thing was dropped down mercilessly when Hyun Joong shot up to where he was now. Held it firmly in his small hands, the man attempted to do something he knew that he would be scolded for sure. Swinging the sword around in a defensive movement, the prince tried to recall the fighting lesson he took with Red. "Don't be a coward. Stay strong and believe in yourself. See your sword as your life companion. Defend yourself when needed and attack when you're ready. Be brave my prince." Raised the sword up highly passed his head, Young Saeng shouted out loudly as a boost for his courage. "I'm not going to stay aside and let everyone protect me--- Even when I'm powerless--- I won't be a useless bum---"

 

Victoria wouldn't give in. She was a persistent and prideful person; of course she wouldn't be all soft just because the opponents were her sons. Not to mention, was there even a moment she actually act as a good mother? The woman screamed in excitement, guess the fight hyped her up. She swung her arms crazily, as an action of her throwing lightning balls at the two young men. As much as they successfully doubted them, Victoria boiled blood wouldn't cool down. The two boys thought that they won her for that, but they were all wrong. Playing with preys was the woman's speciality; and no one could possibly stop her until she finally finished them off. Suddenly, a shiny object interrupted her mind; it was a silver sword. Vic turned over and caught the young prince was running at her with full-speed. "My my--- Good grief--- Good grief--- This is what "have fun" truly means---" said the queen. Still applying her power at its original direction, the woman withdrew on of her hand whiles the other still active.

 

Kyu Jong really worried about Young Saeng, but the guy couldn't find any way to leave his eyes off the fight and look for the prince. For the first time, he felt like hating on his own power. The space below him was being covered by his blind light, the kind of attack that would blind its opponent; but sadly, it also affected him somehow. At this time, Hyun Joong finally freed Sol from the chain and carried the man on his arms. The king nodded his head as thank to Kyu Jong's collaboration. Kyu Jong rapidly took a glance at the old man, his heart felt at ease but there was something else he needs to focus on. After made sure that Hyun Joong and Sol were safe, Kyu Jong lessened the amount of energy he put in his attack; and the curtain of white light slowly faded away. He intended to do it slowly, but oddly enough, Victoria attacks had decreased which make Kyu Jong fasten his speed.

 

Young Saeng was about to get Victoria out of her knowing, but his confidence died out as the woman's face turned over and looked at him. "Oh shoot---" he thought and turned almost immediately around; but it was too late. A hand pushed him from behind. The prince curled up his body as he predicted that the blow wouldn't be much comfortable. The next second, Young Saeng found himself floating freely in the air, more like there was an even stronger push than before that flung his body out of the room through the big hole. Almost forgot that he had no wings, the prince didn't let out any scream at all. Until he felt hands supported his body, Young Saeng finally squealed; made those people behind him giggled in amusement.

 

"To be able to fly this far without any wings--- You're awesome my prince---", Red spoke up while giving Young Saeng a confident smile.

 

"Hahaha--- Jincha daebak---" Blue added in as he stuck his head out from behind Red.

 

After he realized their voices, Young Saeng turned his head around and brought out his cute smile, as a hello towards the two, "Hihi--- You guys finally come--- I---"

 

"JINX!!!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Neh--- Soul---"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Why do you want to be my friend? I'm a delinquent you know?"

 

"Eh? Jinx is a delinquent? I never know---"

 

 

 

"I'm so sleepy"

 

"Hihi--- You're always sleepy---"

 

"Don't laugh so idiotic like that--- Lend me your laps---"

 

 

 

"Can I hold your hand?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I--- I just feel cold--- Just let me hold it---"

 

 

 

"I miss you--- Soul---"

 

"Me too---"

 

 

 

"Your voice sounds nice--- Sing for me---"

 

"Shihro--- You're just exaggerating---"

 

"Waeyo? Just sing--- I like it---"

 

"Hmmm--- Then---

LET ME BE THE ONE, the only one for you. I want it to be me.

LET ME BE THE ONE, the entire day, I only think of you.

LET ME BE THE ONE, I promise you, that I’ll live for you.

LET ME BE THE ONE, for eternity, I’ll love only you."

LET ME BE THE ONE, I exist because of you.

LET ME BE THE ONE, the only one in the world.

LET ME BE THE ONE, It won’t change, even if I am born again.

LET ME BE THE ONE FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS, that person is me."

 

"Is that a confession?"

 

"Think whatever you want---"

 

"Then it's officially a confession to me--- Very sweet---"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ahhh--- Ahhhh--- Uwaaaaaa!!!!---- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

"Soul--- Soul--- Get a whole of yourself---" Red and Blue tried their best to hold back the desperate prince. Even when Young Saeng's crying face made them want to just let him go; the two couldn't possibly risk the prince's life. After a long while struggled between the two's strong arms, Young Saeng felt on his knees; gave up. Even so, there were still some small movements, showed that he didn't completely give in yet. Red turned his face away, avoided hearing the guy small whimpers. He bit his lips, supposedly blocked all sounds that tried to slip inside his ears; but his eyes still have to bear on unpleasant scene.

 

Kyu Jong seemed to be standing, but in fact, his body was hanging roughly. His legs were still, and there was no movement came from the guy. In the middle of his chest, a tube-like thing emerged out; still twitching excitedly. Suddenly, Kyu Jong's chest budged, and the next second, blood started to spatter out from the poor guy's mouth. But oddly, after that, the guy turned back to a motionless statue. What made the scene even more heart-broken was his face. Even when his blood was pouring out in an uncontrollable way, even when his heart had stop beating, even when all of his 5 senses had lose its responding ability; the guy still smile. His eyes were still open, but who know he could see his lover or not. The smile on his face was too sweet, too sweet for anyone to accept that the guy's soul has left its body. Yet, the smile was full of confidence as well as satisfaction. Red was chuckled then, he wasn't happy but somehow he understood what that smile means.

 

"You already saved his life--- Happy right? You did well--- Jinx---" said Red, bowed his head respectfully to Kyu Jong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThanKyu... Gomennasai... Minahae... I'm sorry... Please understand me... I have my own reasons... and you guys will know soon... one day...

The story is at its ... XD I'll update soon...

Please comment okay? I'm lonely... tell me how you feel okay? and remeber... don't hate me neh?