Chapter 4

Queen of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you think you’re doing?” His smooth, deep voice asked Sulli with a bit of irritation.

“Ah, is she screwing you too, Yoongi?” Sulli said, then turned to Minho. “Looks like you weren’t the only one. Makes you regret dumping me, huh?”

“Is this what this is all about? He left you for her? This is kind of pathetic, to be honest.” The stranger with mint hair said, throwing her arm away from me. “It’s not her fault if you can’t keep a guy satisfied.”

Sulli’s face turned red with anger. “Let’s go girls, I can’t stand to talk with trash.”

And with that, she and the rest of her friends left to their table.

Minho then came over to me and said, “Are you okay? What can I do?”

Where was your help earlier?

I stopped him from rambling, and turned to the mint-haired boy causing him to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Don’t think I did this because of you or anything. I just dislike people picking on others.” He told me.

I nodded then bowed and said, “Thank you.” I then straightened up and made my way to the lunch line, ignoring everybody’s stare.

I raised my head, but kept my eyes low. I did not want to show everyone how embarrassed and depressed I was, but I couldn’t risk showing my eyes to other people.

I got in line and bought my food. I then sat in an empty table and ignored everybody. I finished eating my lunch then headed towards the girl bathroom.

I went inside and the sink. I cupped my hands and gathered as much water my hands could hold. I then poured it over my head, trying to get rid of the milk that I knew was going to leave a stench.

If only I had someone at home to bring me clothes and shampoo.

Doing whatever I could do, I left the bathroom. I headed to my next class, which I forgot I had it with the stranger with mint hair.

Wait, Sulli called him Yoongi. His name is Yoongi.

I sat in my usual seat, ignoring being shun by Luna and just focused in class. After class was over, I was the first to leave the room, only to run into Namjoon.

I lost my balance and was about to fall, but Namjoon grabbed a hold of me.

“Hey, my friend texted me what happened and I got you a pair of my clothes. I didn’t know if you had a pair, and assuming from how you look right now, I guess I was right,” he said reaching into his backpack, and handed me a white t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I made sure he didn’t look into my eyes, and eyes the clothing he gave me.

“Hopefully, they’ll fit you. Ah, I would walk you to class, but I can’t be late to my next class.”

After that, he patted me twice then left and took my sanity with him.

Which friend told him about me? Oh, wait, everyone in the cafeteria saw me. Maybe someone texted him, thinking it was gossip.

It made sense. The more I thought about it, the more the idea seemed true.

I went to the bathroom and quickly changed into the clothes Namjoon gave me, feeling very appreciative about his kind action.

Why is he being so kind to me? Did he see my eyes? No, I am positive he didn’t. There isn’t any signs, or does this count as a sign?

I sighed and got out of the stall I was in, and made my way to my next class. I got scolded for being late, but I didn’t mind it too much. I did what was expected of me, and ignored being ignored by the girls who befriended me before.

When my last class was over, I grabbed my things and left the classroom as fast as I could. On my way outside of the school gate, I saw Sulli with the rest of her friends. I grew a bit nervous, and waited for them to leave. Once they left, I started to breathe easier.

But my breathing got worse once I felt the weight of somebody’s arm on top of head.

“You seem to be in a pickle.”

I took a quick glance, trying my hardest for him not to look into my eyes, and noticed it was Yoongi with his beautiful green mint hair that put this arm on my head. I felt another added weight as he gently placed his head on the arm on top of my head.

I didn’t know how to respond.

Why is he being so touchy-touchy with me? I don’t even know his name!

That’s when it hit me; the reason why mint guy keeps being close by.

 He looked into my eyes before! How could I forget that?!

I quickly removed his arm from my head, making him lose balance. But I didn’t care at that point. All I wanted was to get far away from him.

I ignored his look of confusion, and started walking outside of the school.

Ah, two people looked into my eyes. I didn’t expect it to be this soon. Sulli hates me now and I just lost the only friends I’ve made in two years. Why does God hate me?

Deep in my thoughts, I didn’t even notice that Yoongi was walking right next to me. Seeing a glimpse of his hair brought me back to the real world.

“S-Stop following me!” I told him.

I hope to God he better not be one of those weird stalker types. I hate those the most! Wait, it’s been about one day since he’s looked into my eyes, doesn’t that mean he will confess soon? Oh, what to do!?

“I’m not,” I heard him say.

I took a glance at him, not bothering to cover my eyes since he’s already seen them. Yoongi wasn’t even looking at me, so I took that chance to see that he had a neutral expression on his face. He also started to walk faster to be in front of me.

“Are you sure you’re not following me? I don’t like stalkers.” He asked me, leaving me confused.

I continued to walk and noticed how he put his hands behind his head and walked with a lazy swagger.

I wrapped my arms around me and tried to ignore Yoongi and hoped he would take a different direction from where I lived. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter