Chapter 11

Queen of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, that idea is silly… But they all seem unaffected? But they also surround me way too much, could that be because of my eyes or is this genuine friendship?

Putting a hand under my chin, I did not notice Jungkook come closer to me. Gently tapping me on the shoulder, he brought me out of my thoughts. I turned to him, and he held out his phone to me with a shy expression.

Understanding what he wanted, I still wanted him to ask me verbally. Not saying anything, I watched as his face turned slightly red, and said, “Can I have your number?”

I don’t know, can you?

Deciding not to be like those annoying teachers, I gave him a small smile and took the phone from him and inserted my number.

After giving it back, he gladly took it and called my phone. I answered and looked over to him, questioning his actions.

“If you ever need anything, you can just text me and I’ll come up right away.” He said on the other side of the line and right in front of me.

The kindness of him wanting to help me brought a warm feeling to spread inside my chest. I nodded, and thanked him.

After hanging up on our call, I put my phone back into my pocket. A few seconds went back before I felt the vibration, signaling me that I have received a text message.

Looking at my phone, I realized I had a message from Jungkook. I rested my eyes on him, who only gave me a wide grin before joining the other boys in playing videogames.

Opening the message, it was a picture of me and Jungkook, both asleep and my head on top of his.

So this was why they were taking a picture of me when I woke up…

Looking at the message Jungkook wrote, it read:

“I am now using this picture as your caller ID :D”

Surprised by his texting style, I replied back with a smiling emotion, saying it was now going to be his caller ID picture as well.

After I hit the send button, I did not notice Hoseok sitting next to me. “Oh, _____, give me your number!”

Startled, I turned towards Hoseok who was smiling at me, holding out his phone out towards me. Taking his phone from his hand, I typed in my number, and gave it back.

“Thank you! I’m going to send you a text so you could have my number as well!” He said, typing a text soon after. After feeling the vibration of my phone, Hoseok said he was going to go brag about it to Taehyung.

Nodding, I watched him leave and sit next to Taehyung who was recklessly pressing multiple buttons on the game control.

I looked over and saw Hoseok bothering Taehyung, and Taehyung elbowing him to leave him alone. Then Hoseok pulled out his phone, and put it near Taehyung’s face who stilled, making him vulnerable in the game.

Dropping the game control in his lap, he grabbed Hoseok’s phone and looked at it again. Then Taehyung stood up, dropped Hoseok’s phone in his lap, and walked over to me.

With a serious face, Taehyung told me, “_____, let’s take a picture.”

Noticing this change in behavior, I agreed. He sat next to me and pulled out his phone and the front camera. “Let’s do a cute pose!”

Sighing at his child-like attitude, I put two v signs on my cheek while Taehyung did his boxy smile at the camera and had had a v sign close to his eye. After looking at the camera, he took two or three pictures. Looking at the pictures, he asked me which one I liked the most, and I picked the most high definition one.

“Okay,” he said, going to “Add Contact” in his phone. He placed the picture we had just taken as the caller ID, and turned to me. “Now give me your number, please.”

Grabbing his phone, I placed my digits, and internally chuckled at the emoticons he put after my name. He had two hearts and a crown, which made me smile.

Giving him his cell phone back, I didn’t realize that the other guys were looking at me. Soon, I was surrounded with the remainder members who did not have my numbers. After giving them my numbers, and I received theirs, Jin said it was getting late and they should leave and give me time to rest.

Namjoon came over to me, and he put his hand on my forehead. “You seem better, but if you start feeling sick, don’t hesitate to text me,” he stated with a smile.

Warmth crept up to my cheeks, and I nodded.

“Me too!” Taehyung said, standing next to Namjoon.

“Or me!” Jungkook said, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter