Chapter 10

Queen of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not knowing what to respond to what Jin just said, I just stared at his darkened figure.

“…Okay?” I replied, confused.

Is he flirting with me, right now? Is this because of my eyes? Ah, I forgot. He’s seen them before. Why am I always forgetful?

“Um, nice to know. But I want to know why all of you are here, and what happened?” I asked.

“Well, we—” He stopped what he was going to say once he looked over at Taehyung. I turned my attention to where he was looking at, and to my surprise, I found Taehyung standing up. I was about to tell him something, when Jin put his hand on my arm, stopping me from doing so.

“V sleep-walks,” Jin whispered.

“Oh,” I replied as I watched in wonder at Taehyung move around.

“Anyway, back to what I was saying,” Jin said, but got interrupted once more when Taehyung started to walk towards us. Taehyung stilled for about a minute or two, and we just stood there watching him.

“So what happened was—”

He got interrupted once Taehyung started walking again. Except this time, he walked towards me. Once he was a few inches away (I tried stepping back, but I was already against the wall), he wrapped his arms around me, causing my face to cringe.

What is Taehyung’s problem with touching? Why is he so physical?

Jin came over to me, and tried to pry Taehyung off of me. His efforts were futile. Taehyung had an iron grip on me, and he was not letting go anytime soon.

I sighed a bit in annoyance, but I really wanted to know why everyone was here so I turned to Jin once more. “So, what were you saying?”

Looking back at me then Taehyung, he said, “Well, you got—”

“I love you so much, mommy,” Taehyung said, interrupting Jin for the third time. I felt Taehyung nuzzling his face on the crook of my neck which made me release a squeal.

I was very ticklish in that particular spot, so him breathing down my neck did not make anything easier.

Jin, with a stoic face, tried once again to get Taehyung off of me, but it just resulted in Taehyung swatting his hands against Jin’s face.

I stared at Jin, and noticed the change in his expression.

“Oh, that’s it.” I heard him mutter.

What did I get myself into?

Before I knew it, I lost Taehyung’s body heat. His arms were no longer around me, and I was no longer being embraced.

I saw Jin carry Taehyung in his arms princess-style, and watched as Taehyung kicked his legs in the air.

I did not know how to process everything that just happened, but did not question it. I watched Jin place Taehyung on the floor, not that gently, and watched how still Taehyung got once he was on the floor.

Jin turned to me, and before he could say anything, I beat him to it.

“You know what? How about we talk about this tomorrow? Also, I’m going to sleep in the living room. Goodnight,” I said, leaving him there with his mouth opened.

I made myself comfortable on the sofa and tried to go to sleep.

I should have brought me a pillow and some covers at least…

Deciding not to dwell into the past, I tried to go to sleep. But having slept for a while, sleep just did not come to me.

I laid there, staring at the ceiling, when an idea hit me. I sat upright and turned to the TV. I turned it on and pressed the down button for the volume, hoping I would not wake the boys in my room.

Instantly lowering the sound, I relished in the fact that I lowered the volume as it . Putting on Netflix, I continued on the series I had started before, grateful to have a distraction.

Two hours in, the sounds of footsteps catch my attention. I turn my head to find Jungkook entering the living room, shirtless.

Immediately, I lowered my eyes, and tried not to move, hoping he would go away.

Laying his eyes on me, he groggily made his way to where I was and took a seat next to me. Bringing my legs to my chest, I wrapped my arms around them and continued to look at the screen.

“So how are you feeling?” He asked, through the sounds of explosions coming from the television.

“I feel okay, why?” I asked, trying not to make eye contact. So I decided to rest my gaze on my mismatched socks.

“Well, when I came over to ask you if you wanted to come hang out with us, you sprinted for the bathroom, then when you left, you fainted.” He replied.

What the heck? How come I don’t remember this?

“I was really scared, so after picking you up and putting you in bed, I called the other guys and they helped take care of you. We were all worried. You should have seen Rap Monster, Suga, and Taehyung run all the way here. It was quite funny,” he said.

I could not believe it. I didn’t know what I was about to say, but Jungkook beat me to it.

“You’re watching the Walking Dead? I love this show!” He said, while focu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter