Chapter 19

Does it matter?

Maybe the world is coming to its end. Maybe the world is turning upside down. Maybe the moon exploded into millions of pieces.

For the hundredth time, Jungkook read the message on his phone. He blinked, closed the flip phone, opened it, and read it again. The cycle continued. He was hoping that whatever’s written in there will change if he does it again but alas, nothing changed.

From: Taehyung

To: Jungkook

Jimin said we’re done. He broke up with me.

Maybe he read it wrong? He scanned the message with his eyes again but there’s no way he forgot how to read.

That doesn’t make sense at all.

Instead of sending back a message, he calls Taehyung. He picked it up on the fifth ring.

“Jungkook, he just broke up with me. Can you believe it?”

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin on the other side of the table eating breakfast. He gave Jungkook a glare and mouths no phone in the dining table.  

“Hyung this is important, just give me a moment.” Jungkook pushed himself up from his chair and walked out of the small kitchen.

“Taehyung-hyung, I don’t understand?”

The boy on the other side of the line bit back a sob. “He broke up with me. He said he wants to focus on his dreams and that the thought of me is holding him back.”

“But why?”

This doesn’t make sense. The two have been glued together when they were still in diapers. Taehyung was there to every first that Jimin experienced. The first dance that he learned, the first competition he joined, his first crush, his first love, his first kiss. Taehyung was with him through hard times. It just doesn’t make sense.

“I don’t know.” A sniff. “He just called me last night, told me those words and ended the call. I wasn’t even able to say anything other than hi Jiminie, how’s the city? I feel so pathetic right now.”

Jungkook played with the hem of his shirt and looked at his feet on the ground. He can hear Seokjin eating and and Yoongi’s first alarm of the day (out of six alarms that rings just to wake him up).

“Hyung…I’m sorry…I—“

“Geez, Kookie it’s fine. You don’t have to say anything. I know you’re really bad with words but you… you always try. Congratulations on getting in by the way.” There were shuffling noises in his line and the sound of the door closing. “This hyung is really proud of you. Don’t forget me once you’re famous, alright? I’m sorry I wasn’t able to congratulate you yesterday because…you know…”

“Are you kidding me? Why are you changing the topic? This is about you, hyung.”

“Jungkook—“

“Why are you like this? You’re making this hard. I’m so frustrated and sad and angry. I’m feeling all of those all at once.”

“Jungkook.” His voice was stern and it scared the younger boy. “You have something big ahead of you, Jimin has something big ahead of him too. And then there’s me…left here where the internet connection is actually ing and stuck with old people who still think homouality is some kind of a disease. Of course it’s not going to be about me. It’s going to be about you and Jimin. That’s it. So just let me congratulate you, I’ll send you a gift so text me your address.”

His voice was stern and final. Jungkook knew it by experience that there’s no room for argument so he’ll do what he should do.

“I’m going to talk to Jimin-hyung. I’m sure that’s not the reason why he ended things with you so don’t be a crybaby.”

“You’re so stubborn.”

“I learned from the best.” He huffed.

“Text me your address so I can send you Jjanggu’s poop.”

And the call ended.

“What’s up with Taehyung and Jimin?” Seokjin’s voice brought Jungkook back to reality. He saw the older male standing on the doorway of the kitchen with his arms crossed. Yoongi was also standing next to him with toothbrush in his hand. When did he wake up?

“They’re…” Taehyung didn’t say anything about letting Seokjin know but he figured that maybe he should keep it from him for a while. He’d let Taehyung inform Seokjin. “Having an argument right now. And umm… Jimin-hyung is being stubborn about it.”

Seokjin sighed and walked back to the kitchen without questioning him further (which Jungkook is grateful for).

“Finish your breakfast so I can wash the plates.”

 

Jungkook finished the food in his plate while Seokjin washed the pans on the sink. The younger boy too large bites from his meal, wanting to finish it as soon as possible so he won’t delay Seokjin’s (busy) schedule for the day. As he almost choked on his food, Seokjin took a seat across him while wiping his hands on his pants.

“Are you going home?” He asked.

Jungkook blinked for a few times before he swallowed his food. “What are you talking about, hyung?”

“The mail came in today for you. It’s for your training and you need to have it signed by your parents since you’re still not yet of legal age. I figured you’ll probably go back to give it to them?”

“Oh… that. Yeah. I think I’ll go home this weekend. I talked to dad about this and he said he’ll get me the ticket once I settled on a date.”

Seokjin shook his head and murmured something under his breath before he stood up. “Are you done with that?”

Jungkook stared at his empty plate. “Yeah.”

-x-

Yoongi removed his earphones and glared at Jungkook. “You’re saying you want to know how to go to Jimin’s dorm?”

“Yes. You remember him, right?”

“Of course. The short kid. Why? Does he finally want you to help him unpack or something?”

Jungkook shrugged. “Yeah. Kind of.”

“I’ll just drive you there. Give me few minutes to finish this up.”

“You don’t have to drive me there, hyung. Just tell me how to go.”

“I’m not letting you go out alone. Seokjin-hyung will have my head if I let you wander in this city without any adult supervision so as much as I want to stay home, I can’t. Too bad.”

Jungkook frowned and Yoongi matched it with an unimpressed glare, as if daring the younger boy to disrespect him.

“I’m not a kid. I can take care of my own.”

There was a long moment of pregnant silence save for the muffled sounds coming from Yoongi’s earphones and the sound of the air-conditioner in the room before Yoongi let out a distressed sigh.

“I know. And trust me when I tell you I hate babysitting you because you’re literally as tall as me. ing insane.” Yoongi rolled his eyes. “But queen’s orders, I gotta the young prince.”

“What?”

“Seokjin’s orders. Now shoo, I need to change my shirt.”

Jungkook swallowed all his protests and walked out of the room, closing the door gently. He stood outside and stared at his shoes with a frown. He’s frustrated and it’s making his patience run thin. He doesn’t understand why Seokjin keeps treating him like a child, will he ever see him as an equal? Jungkook knows how to wash his clothes, cook some basic meals without burning, and he knows damn well how to clean a house but Seokjin brushed them all away and swept them under the rug.

Jungkook scoffed and smiled bitterly to himself. “You always make me feel this way,” He murmured, “I hate you, hyung.”

The door slammed open and Jungkook jumped from his position. He stared at Yoongi with wide surprised eyes. He’s wearing a black sweater, ripped jeans, and a black snapback. He twirls his car key in his finger and walked out of the apartment with Jungkook following him from behind.

He stared at Yoongi’s back. He decided that he kind of doesn’t like Yoongi. Well, he’ll give him credit for being nice but Jungkook couldn’t help the twist in his stomach whenever he was reminded Seokjin belongs to Yoongi. It doesn’t sit well with the younger boy.

You’re lucky. Jungkook thought and as if on cue, Yoongi turned around to face him with his eyebrow raised.

“I’ll consider myself lucky if I pick up a huge amount of money on our way to the parking area.”

“Did I say it out loud?” Jungkook panicked, , what else did he say?

“Yeah.” He leaned against the wall and it looked like he won’t be moving anytime soon. “What’s up with you? You looked like I killed your dog.”

“I…” Jungkook shifted his gaze away, “it’s nothing. I just thought you’re really lucky to have Seokjin-hyung with you.”

Jungkook closed his eyes, not wanting to see Yoongi’s judging stare. He prepared himself for the worst, maybe for Yoongi to tell him to off and mind his own business but nothing came. Instead, he heard a snort from the older male.

“What?” Jungkook finally looked at him.

“You have it so bad, you’re not even trying to hide it.”

Jungkook’s cheeks turned red, he opened his mouth to protest but he was cut off by Yoongi.

“But it’s fine. I understand how you feel. Those stupid butterflies in my stomach that just won’t go away. That even though his laugh is annoying as I still love it. That you hate but love him at the same time. I know.”

Jungkook felt like his heart just stopped. He couldn’t believe Yoongi is saying those right in front of him and he doesn’t even look angry, or jealous, or whatever Seokjin’s boyfriend should feel like if some guy confessed that he’s in love with his boyfriend (although he didn’t really confess anything).

“But…” Yoongi continued, his voice cracked but he pretended that he didn’t notice it. “I really love him. I’m willing to follow him to the end of the earth. Hell, I’ll even jump off a ing cliff if that will make him happy. So don’t think that you can snatch him away from me. You may be special to him but I hate losing. I’m competitive as so I’m not letting go.”

-x-

Seokjin emptied his stomach on the toilet. His hands were tightly gripping on the edge of it that his knuckles are turning white. Yoongi rubbed calming circles on the older male’s back to help him calm down even just a little.

Yoongi choked back a sob. He was dead worried about Seokjin. He was gone for twelve hours straight and Yoongi wasn’t even able to contact him. On a normal day, Seokjin would spend those hours curled up in the library, with his oversized glasses and oversized sweater. There would be books in front of him, several books that Yoongi failed to name.

But he wasn’t. Instead, Yoongi kept on receiving messages from Seokjin’s friends in the university asking him for his whereabouts. He didn’t attend any of his classes, no one saw him in the library, and he skipped his extra cooking class (in which he will drop later on).

They thought he was sick and asked if they can drop by and pay him a visit.

He wasn’t home though, he woke up early, made breakfast, and left the house like usual.

“I was ing worried, hyung.”

Seokjin relaxed flushed the toilet. “…I’m sorry.”

“What the do you think you were doing? If Namjoon didn’t see you I—“

Seokjin laughed. His usual squeaky laugh and if this was any normal day Yoongi would roll his eyes and smile. “But I’m fine, Yoongi-ya. I came home in one piece didn’t I?”

“But you smell like alcohol and cigarette. What the ?”

Seokjin turned around and faced him. At this point, Yoongi got a better look at his face under the bright lighting of the bathroom. His cheeks are flushed red, his eyes are red and puffy, his nose is red, and his hair and pointing at different directions.

“I should have…”

“Hyung, shut up.”

“But I failed because of it.” Seokjin’s eyes widened, as if he just realized what happened. He started biting his nails anxiously. “I knew how he looked at me. I was scared, Yoongi! I didn’t know what to do, I swear!”

“Hyung, it’s not—“

“I always avoided him and made sure to keep my distance and then he threatened to fail me if I don’t sleep with him.”

Yoongi gritted his teeth in anger. That poor excuse of a professor that Seokjin had the misfortune to meet.  It was a ing nightmare and he remembered damn well that he punched him when Seokjin informed me about the ual harassments.

Seokjin lost all his scholarships and financial assistance from the university and ended up looking for multiple part time jobs just to support himself. He was too stubborn and refused to inform his family, saying that everyone will be disappointed.

But that was a year ago and Seokjin was doing alright already. He probably saw him around the campus and said something to trigger him. “I’m going to ing kill him.”

Seokjin looked like he will pass out soon and Yoongi is getting ready to lift him up and take them to their bedroom, but he was stopped when Seokjin tugged his arm to pull him closer.

Yoongi’s eyes widened, Seokjin’s face is so close to him. Just an inch apart. If he moves closer, he’ll be able to taste Seokjin. His sweet, sweet Seokjin.

“Yoongi, you love me right?”

He swallowed hard, he couldn’t trust his voice to speak for him.

“Yoongi, you do, right?” Seokjin asked again. He moved closer until Yoongi forgot how to breathe and slammed his lips against Yoongi.

He tasted like beer, cigarettes, and probably bad life choices but Yoongi couldn’t make himself care. He loved Seokjin.

The kiss was desperate and needy with Seokjin biting his lower lip until it bleeds. Yoongi felt like the air is getting out of his lungs and his blood is rushing to his lower region. Seokjin straddled him and grinded his on Yoongi’s growing tent.

Seokjin pulled away and rested his forehead on Yoongi’s. His eyes are closed and his breaths are heavy with lust.

“ me. Please. me so hard I’ll forget everything,” He murmured and Yoongi wanted to say no. Say no because Seokjin is drunk and definitely out of his mind right now. Even though is nothing new to them, this is different. Seokjin is not himself and he couldn’t bring himself to take advantage of that.

He opened his mouth to say no but,

He almost missed it if the bathroom wasn’t quiet. He would miss it if Seokjin wasn’t an inch away from him. It was a slip of the tongue, a breathless slip of the tongue and Yoongi didn’t miss it.

He managed to choke out the words. “Hyung, I’m Yoongi.”

Seokjin’s eyes widened and he let out a breathless laugh. He tipped his head back, laughing at his own stupid mistake as if it didn’t tear Yoongi’s heart into millions of pieces.

“Oh. I think I’m really drunk.”

Seokjin is full of imperfections, mistakes, bad hair days, and moody mornings. He smelled like strong artificial scents mixed together to hide the bad smell of cigarette. His lips aren’t always soft, his hands were rough, his voice doesn’t always sound sweet, the bags under his eyes are always dark (but he always tried his best to cover it up), he gets angry over small things, snaps at everything if he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, and he moans a different name under his covers (late at night, when he gets home from work and he thinks Yoongi is asleep and he sobs. Calling out a different name and it breaks Yoongi’s heart every time).

But he wanted to kiss all those imperfections that made up Kim Seokjin. His beloved Kim Seokjin. He wanted to be that person who will remind him that he’s beautiful with all his imperfections. He wanted to be the person that Seokjin needed so he will stop trying too hard to be perfect.

But deep inside, Yoongi knew it’s not him but he couldn’t make himself care.

It doesn’t matter. For now.

-x-

The familiar building came into view and Jungkook never stepped out of a car this fast in his whole entire life. And Yoongi wasn’t even done parking yet.

“What the ?” Yoongi yelled and stopped the car when Jungkook opened his side while he was parking. “What the ?” He repeated, making sure Jungkook heard him.

Jungkook was already standing outside. “You should go back, hyung. I’ll take the bus on my way home.”

“Why the did you just jump out of the car like that? What if you—“

“I’m fine, hyung. I’m still in one piece, right?”

Yoongi sighed before he shook his head. “Stubborn. Just like someone I know. Whatever, be home before six.”

He reached over to close the passenger door before Jungkook can even touch it again. He flipped his middle finger up, he made sure that Jungkook saw it clearly before he drove away.

 

He walked into the building where Jimin’s dorm is at. He approached the front desk and gave his (not so) valid I.D before he was given a visitor pass. The woman behind the desk gave him a displeased look but Jungkook didn’t mind. Jimin’s room should be in the third floor so he took the stairs instead of getting in the elevator. He took two steps at a time and soon, he saw the room numbers starting with the number three. He tried to recall Jimin’s room number and scanned the hallway.

It was empty, save for some vending machines that offered canned coffee, milk, juices, energy drinks, and water. He could hear some faint music playing in few rooms, most of them were hiphop songs (like the songs that he heard from Namjoon and Yoongi).

As he reached his destination (with what he thinks as Jimin’s room) at the end of the hallway, he knocked twice on the wooden door. He stepped back, and waited for someone to open it. He waited for a few seconds, maybe minutes, he doesn’t know (it’s hard to tell when you’re feeling anxious) before he heard the familiar sound of someone unlocking the door.

 

It wasn’t Jimin. Instead it was a boy who looked older than him. With perfectly straight nose and soft brown hair. He blinked curiously at Jungkook before he smiled (it was a heart shaped smile and he looked familiar).

“Yes?”

Maybe he was at the wrong room? Holy , he needed to apologize. “Oh sorry, I was supposed to visit my friend and I think I got the wrong room?”

The boy chuckled. “It’s fine. Maybe I know who your friend is and I’ll help you find him. What’s his name?”

The younger boy stared at the stranger in front of him nervously. He glanced at the back of the boy and saw an empty room, save for some unopened boxes, a double deck bed with a lump covered with a blanket in the lower bunk, and a television. “Uh…” He says, “Jimin? Park Jimin?”

He watched as the boy’s eyes widened in recognition. “Yeah, you’re in the right room. Come in.”

He swallowed hard as he entered the room. For some reason the noises coming from the TV sounded something from horror films or maybe Jungkook is just nervous as . He came here to talk to Jimin and he came here unprepared. What is he supposed to say now?

“So, I’m Hoseok.” The boy—Hoseok introduced himself in a low voice. Careful not to be heard.

“You’re the YouTube guy?”

He laughs. “Yeah the YouTube guy.”

Jungkook murmurs a cool. No wonder why he looked familiar. He’s the guy that Jimin idolizes back at home.

“Anyway, I’m assuming you’re Jimin’s friend?”

“Yeah. I’m Jungkook.”

“Good. You see, Jimin’s been really down since he got here but I figured he was getting homesick but now it’s just…I don’t know, getting worse.” He shot Jungkook a worried look. “I’m not sure how to help him since we barely know each other, although I really want to help him. Are you here to talk to him?”

A nod.

“Good. I’ll leave you here with him alone. I think he fell asleep while watching a drama, so just wake him up. If he looks for me, tell him I went to the studio.”

“Thank you….”

Hoseok gave him a thumbs up before he left, careful not to make any sounds as he closed the door.

Now Jungkook is alone, without any speech prepared. Maybe he should just stand here for few hours to formulate plans? Jimin can be stubborn if he wanted to and it’s something that was always hard to deal with. It’s literally only Taehyung who understood Jimin’s complicated stubbornness and the thought of it made Jungkook sulk.

The childhood lovers broke up. Right.

With one last nod, Jungkook walked to where he thought Jimin is. He was covered with blanket on the lower bunk sleeping with a can of diet soda on the bedside table.

(He glared at the diet soda.)

Jungkook carefully pulled the blanket off Jimin and watched him slowly come back to reality, opening his eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. He scratched his left eye before he noticed Jungkook kneeling in front of him.

“Kookie? What are you—“ He frowned.

“Can we talk? Or are you tired? Maybe I should come back tomorrow?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to talk to you.” He bit his lower lip nervously. “Taehyung-hyung told me about…well…and I wanted to help.”

That got Jimin’s attention. He sat up straight and stared at Jungkook as if he’s judging his soul. With his eyes squinted, “It’s none of your business.”

“I know! But it affects me too, I just…you two are my close friends and I don’t know how to take this all in. What happened?”

“It’s none of your business.” He took the remote and turned the television off.

“It’s none of my business but I care! At least let me know…”

Jimin gave him a cold look. “What do you know? You’re a kid, Jungkook. Stay out of this.”

The younger boy felt his blood boil at the words. He doesn’t remember what came to him but next thing here knew, his fist throbbed and Jimin’s lower lip started to bleed.

Oh.

And Jimin launched forward, his fist landed on Jungkook’s cheek and that hurts. It felt like a wake up punch to reality and Jungkook returned it.

He doesn’t remember what exactly happened but there was pain everywhere, there were screaming, the was a sound of glass shattering on the floor, and Jimin looked angry. Furious. And Jungkook was scared.

Jungkook doesn’t know if the people next door could hear them but all he knew was that Jimin was screaming. He was screaming so hard. He sounded angry, frustrated, and in pain. I love him. He said. I’m in love with him. He won’t be happy with me. I want him to be happy.

It felt like forever when Jimin stepped back, with bloody nose, bruised cheeks, and bleeding lips. He looked so wrecked and ed up and maybe Jungkook looked worse. He could feel pain in every inch of his face and the strong taste of blood is all over his tongue.

“What the ?” Jimin hissed. He doesn’t look angry anymore, if anything, he looked confused.

“I’m old enough to know how to throw a proper punch.”

“This is ed up.”

Jungkook can feel blood running down from his nose but he doesn’t care at this point. He wiped it with the back of his hand and took a sit on the floor.

“You said you’re in love with him, so why?” He asked, eyes trained on the floor.

Jimin thought about it for a moment. He looked conflicted if he should say it. He winced as placed his palm on his cheek and let out a pained groan. “I want him to be happy and to discover new things. I don’t want to chain him to myself, you know? We’re going to be in a long distance relationship and I won’t be home until I finish what I want. It’s going to be hard on him so I thought…. that I should let him go.”

Jungkook clutched the hem of his now wrinkled shirt.

“What if he meets someone else?”

“Then maybe we’re not meant for each other? I don’t know…. If he’s happy then that’s all that matters.”

“But he’s really hurt right now. He’s not happy.”

“It won’t be permanent. He’ll thank me for this in the future.”

Jungkook wanted to protest. Wanted to tell Jimin that he’s just hurting himself and Taehyung. That this is wrong, his decision is wrong, but what does he know? It’s not like he had a degree for relationship 101. All he had is his one sided feelings for a certain person that is definitely out of his league but he’s too stubborn to let go and give up.

Maybe Jimin is right.

They just stayed in place as if they were not in pain, as if they didn’t punch the living lights out of each other few minutes ago. It’s weird, and Jungkook doesn’t know why he even initiated it. Maybe he was just angry and frustrated and Jimin felt the same so he returned it.

It made Jungkook laugh.

“What’s funny?”

 

Later, Hoseok found them passed out on the floor and the dorm looking like the biggest mess he laid his eyes on. He let out a loud scream before it occurred to him to call for help.

-x-

The first thing that Jungkook saw when he opened his eyes was Seokjin. For a second, he considered the thought that he probably died from blood loss (that was a bad idea, punching Jimin to get him to talk) but he could still feel the pain all over his face so he figured he’s probably still alive. Barely alive. Half dead. God is his nose broken (again)? It hurts.

“Look who’s awake.” He heard Seokjin sigh.

“Hyung? Where--” He tried to sit down but Seokjin pushed him back to the bed.

“You’re home. Hoseok called me and thought you were dead.”

“You know Hoseok-hyung?”

“I do.”

Seokjin’s voice sounded like a disappointed mom™ with his matching mom look, and it never failed to make Jungkook feel guilty and small. It felt like he’s back home again whenever he got into all sort of troubles with Taehyung.

“Sorry.”

Seokjin’s eye twitched. “I can’t believe you two fought over a pudding.”

Jungkook frowned. “What?”

The older male rolled his eyes. “Jimin told me you two fought because there was only one pudding left with him and you wanted to eat it.”

That was a horrible lie but what is there to expect from Jimin? He’ll roll with it. It looked like Seokjin has zero idea about what happened to the childhood lovers and he looked like he genuinely believed the obvious lie. “Yeah. That was childish and stupid. Sorry.”

Seokjin looked like he’s ready to lecture Jungkook for ten hours before he let out a loud sigh, sitting on Jungkook’s bed. “You can’t go back home like this. Your mom will get a heart attack.”

Jungkook snorted but he swallowed down his laughter when he saw Seokjin glaring at him.

“Anyway, I thought we should just send them an e-mail for the things that they need to sign on. I’ll ask for a soft copy of it.”

“Yeah… sounds good. Thank you, hyung.”

The older male smiled and it caught Jungkook’s breath out of his lungs. It felt more painful that Jimin’s punch. The smile was nothing out of ordinary but the fact that it was directed at Jungkook, and only Jungkook (he was sure no one was behind him so it’s definitely for him), made his stomach twist into a tornado of emotions. It made his stomach flutter with hundreds of butterflies (and worms). It also felt like someone punched him on the gut.

“As much as I want to scold you right now, I really can’t stay mad at you.”

He felt Seokjin’s soft hands pat his forehead lightly and Jungkook wanted to melt into a puddle or for the ground to swallow him alive. He glanced at the door and waited for zombies to enter and attack him. Nothing came.

God. Seokjin is too beautiful it’s making Jungkook frustrated. He’s lips looked soft, his eyes looked soft, his smile felt warm, his hands felt good against his forehead, everything about him is too beautiful. Too perfect. It’s unreal. 

And to add up to Jungkook’s frustrations, Seokjin started humming a familiar tune. The one that he always hummed back at home to make Jungkook sleep after a long day. That song that he used when Jungkook is alone in his house because his parents are too busy with work.

It also reminded him when they went to the beach and Seokjin left the following day without saying anything to Jungkook.

“You should rest more, it’s a bit late. You’ve been out for five hours.”

“Where’s Yoongi-hyung?”

Seokjin was surprised by the sudden question judging from his wide eyes and how his hand stopped midair. He recovered after few seconds, tilting his head. “Namjoon’s place. Why?”

“Nothing. Can you sleep with me?”

“The bed’s too small.”

“Just for tonight?”

He considered it for a moment before he gently pushed Jungkook to make room. “Fine, but I don’t want to hear any complaints from you like, hyung, it’s too cramped or hyung, it’s too hot. I won’t hesitate to kick you off the bed, got that?”

Jungkook grinned as Seokjin made himself comfortable next to him. The bed is too small for both of them but it’s alright. Jungkook doesn’t mind.

 

 (Later that night, it was Seokjin who started whining that it’s too cramped and it’s too hot like a child, and Jungkook couldn’t help himself from laughing until his stomach hurts.

“Hyung, if you don’t stop I’ll kick you off the bed.”

It was an empty threat though. He ended up snuggling closer to Seokjin who continued to whine that it’s too hot and that he couldn’t move.)

 


A/N: I really want to thank you all for the support, comments, upvotes, and subscriptions ; -; it really means a lot for me to know that people read this story and people like it. *clutches chest* thank you so much