JONGHYUN : PLAN AND FIGHT

To Find You, My Happiness

‘‘YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD AGAIN,

 INSTEAD OF PROTECTING YOURSELF FROM IT.’’

=========================================================================================================================

 

STILL JONGHYUNS FLASHBACK…

 

“Any explanation? We will forgive you for leaving us in Hongkong and come here earlier. Just tell us about you and HER.” Changmin hyung eyebrowed me.

“Don’t give us some S excuses, she is definitely someone special to you.” Now Kyuhyun hyung, I can’t tell any lie to him, he will know for sure.

“Hyung, she is my noona? You better carefull with your words hyung or else…” Did Minho just threaten me?

“Hyung???” Joonmyun folded his arms then staring at me curiously.

“Spill it!!! What’s your relationship with Yoona onee-chan?” Jiyeon already stand beside me.

I myself is wondering about my relationship with Yoona, for simply I don’t know how to answer their question. But I know I can’t escape from their interrogation.

 “Aoi Murakami!!! Do you intend to keep ignoring us?” It’s Kyuhyun hyung voice. When he called me with my Japanese name, it means he is serious. I don’t have another choice.

“Listen, Okaa-san asked me to protect her and nothing happened between me and Yoona. We barely meet two days ago.” I tell them about our current situation and careful not to spill out about our past.

“Why did your mother asked you? Murakami family has so many capable men to guard her.” Changmin knows very well about my mothers family, that’s why he really wonder now.

“I don’t know. But I think she must be someone special to my parent, they treat her different from other. That’s why I’m here now. I want to check her, she is reckless and easy to get into trouble!” I make an excuse to get away from this room, because if we continue all of this, they will dig more further about my past.

“We’re not finish yet Jonghyun. It doesn’t explain why she capable to wake up you yesterday morning?!?!” Changmin hyung try to prevent me, but I’m more faster than him. The next seconds I only hear their screaming.

“Hyung, did noona knew about this? Why did she easily trust you? She must know who you are, but I never heard she talk about you, hyung. Yoona noona is someone who…. Hyung do you hear me???” It’s Minho voice.

“Shiro likes her, so they must be ever meet before. And if that’s true, then it means onii-chan and Yoona one-chan ever met before. Onii-chan???” And that’s Jiyeons.

“Hyung, you will never do something you don’t want to. She is a woman and I know you never want to involve with any of them except Ai-chan. And the way you saw her is different from other women!” Why Joonmyun had to add those unnecessary facts.

“We will discover everything! SOONER OR LATER!” I’m in trouble now. If Kyuhyun take this thing seriousely, he will not stop until everything is clear.

It’s better to find Yoona now  before I get deaf with their voice. After we ate our breakfast, Yoona went to play with Shiro. I let her because I know she miss Shiro so much, although I’m not sure wheter she know or not that it’s her Shiro, our Princess. But why didn’t she bring Tan along with her? I miss our Prince Tan too. I know she still remember our childhood, but why? She never gone anywhere without Tan! at least that was what I know back when we were child. The fact that she didn’t bring Tan along with her is one of my reason why I keep hiding myself from her. I don’t know her main purpose to go to Yoshino. And honestly, I’m afraid of her reaction. Anyway…where will she going now with Princess??? What are she doing in front of the gate? What I said before, she is so reckless. How many time I told her to don’t go anywhere without me.

*********

“Oh, he is here!” It’s Keiko Onee-san voice.

I got a call from some of my family colleagues in Japan this morning, they have an urgent things to discuss with me and we made an appointment to meet later in day. I left Yoona with Jiyeon and Kyuline, five of them is capable to protect her, don’t count some of additional guards who follow them. I have to leave Yoona for awhile to avoid their suspicion, especially after they witness how intense when Yoona and I stared at each other this morning, two people who barely met two days ago. I was unconsciously hypnotized by her beautiful brown eyes and that would never happen again.

“Konichiwa mina-san!” I greet five people who sit in front of me.

“Oh, Aoi onii-chan. Sit here, what do you want to order? This restourant has some delicious menu here.” This pretty boy is so noisy but I can resist it since we have the same appetite.

“Ryosuke Yamada, stop playing will you! Remember our first intention to come here. Sorry Aoi-kun, he is so childish.”

“Masahiro nii-chan, you’re so mean as usual.”

“Aoi-kun I want to tell you directly. Because your family involve in this situation.”

I shift my attention to the oldest person in this room, Ryohei Kurosawa-san or well known as Akira in his region. Actually my relationship with these people is good enough but I can’t say that we were close. The first who speak before is Keiko Kitagawa onee-san, after that  Ryosuke Yamada-kun, Hiro Mizushima-san and Masahiro Higashide-san.

“Let me tell you the point Aoi-kun. This morning, there was a request to each of our family. A Korean businessman privately ask for our help to looking for a young women named Im Yoona and they suspected that she is in Kyoto.” Without hesitantly, Akira-san told me while straightly looking into my eyes.

“Considering the way your family make the whole Kyoto is on guard now, we thought that the girl is with your family. That’s why we are here now.” Keiko onee-san eyeing me to get an answer, but I stay silent.

“And because we rejected the request, they handed over the request to other family clan. Hiro, tell him the information that you got from last night until now.” Once again Akira-san make me have to think hard about this situation. What had happened to Yoona?

“Last night, Kiritani-san and Satou-san family got this request, but this Krean man didn’t know where was exactly this girl. But this morning, suddenly he knew her current whereabout. Before I came here, I got some news. Your family enemies, Oguri, Mizuhara and Fujiwara family clan accept the request. The bounty to find the girl alive or death  is very high, no wonder, this girl is the heir of the richest family in Korea. But it seem that those jerks, Oguri, Mizuhara and Fujiwara clans only want a reason to announce a war with your family. I’m sure they will bring their colleagues and  form an attack as soon as they can. I’ll tell you when I know the time.” Hiro onii-san finished his long detailed explanation.

“Aoi-kun, we can help you if you want. I’m sure you can handle Mizuhara and Fujiwara clans, but Oguri clans, you have to ak your grandfather for some help, or at least us.” From all of them, it’s not Keiko onee-san who is the most gentle, but Masahiro-san. I know he is right, Oguri clan is a clan of Yakuza, the second after Changmin family but I don’t want to make the whole Japan to mix up in this war, especially my grandfather.

“Thank you Masahiro-kun. But for now it will be fine, Kyuline is here.” I reassure them to don’t take this matter seriously.

“Onii-chan, I want to punch those bastards faces too. Neither you like or not, I will going with you.” Maybe Ryosuke is childish, but if we are the best fighter in Japan, he is the best assassin in Japan. And no one can stop him.

“Do whatever do want to do Ryo-kun. And I’m really thankfull for all of your help. I’ll call for your help at the time when I need it.” The others nod in agreement, but Akira-san look straightly in my eyes.

“I will not doing something reckless Akira-san.” Finally he nod after satisfied with my answer.

We are not some close friend, but we are understand each other because of our background. Or I can say, we have unseen bond among us. I’m glad that I’ve met them in this kind of world.

But I have to investigate something more. How could the man who chase Yoona know that she is in Kyoto?

“Anyway Aoi-kun, who is this girl to your family exactly?” Somehow Keiko onee-san eyes sparkled in curiousity.

“She is special to my family, one of the person who have Murakami’s pendant.” For the second time today I answer casually to avoid any suspicion.

“I saw her photo, she is beautiful. Too bad, she is older than me.”

What just Ryo-kun said?

“I saw it too, but I’m sure she is already taken. Am I right Aoi-kun?”

Eh? What? Taken? What does Masahiro-san mean?

“Awww, this is exciting. I never seen our emotionless-cold prince could makes some different kind of expression in short time. All because of the girl named Im Yoona.”

Why Keiko onee-san claps her hand happily like that?

“I want to meet her too! What kind of girl is who can beat our Aoi-kun heart?”

What do you mean Akira-san?

 “Yes onii-chan! Didn’t you realize all of your expression before? I mean you look worried when Akira nii-san and Hiro nii-san talked to you. After that you act cold again when Keiko onee-chan ask you about your relation eith the girl. And you shot me murderous eyes when I said that I want to meet her. You’re so scary before nii-chan. Even you look surprise and uneasy when Masahiro nii-san said that she was already taken.” Ryo-kun said while imitating some expressions that he said I did those before.

“Aoi-kun. It’s obviously shown in your face that she is someone special not only to your family but especially for you too.” I don’t like it when Hiro onii-san smiling mischievously like that. He is the same type like Changmin and Kyuhyun. Why did everyone like to tease me this day?

“By the way I have to leave. See you later all!” Akira-san cut our silly conversation. He bid goodbye to us. Before he reaching the door, he turn around and look at me.

“And Aoi-kun, don’t forget to send me your wedding invitation later. I’m happy you found the woman of your life.” Then he go and leave me jaw dropped because of his sudden unexpected words.

“Yes, send to us too. Bye Aoi-kun!”

One by one they leave the room, but I’m still in shock state. Why are everyone very excessive and thought that far? Yoona is just my bestfriend.

*********

After the meeting, I have to check some report from all of our detectives who is keeping ther eye in the whole Kyoto now. It takes hours, because they said the movement towards Kyoto is increasing this morning. This early evening I got a message from Kyuhyun hyung that they will go home late and Yoona is safe. I’m glad to hear that, but now I have to focus on this international video call conference from my parent, my uncle and my aunt, also from someone unexected… the big brother of Yoona…Im Seulong. I never meet him before, because he was at New York when we were child.

“The whole Kansai is in guard now, even the whole Japan is in tense situation. Tell me what happened with Yoona? Who is after her and why she is in danger?” I demand for their answer, since I know nothing about this. Even Minho didn’t want to tell me anything when I called him after my meeting before.

“Hmmm, look who is worried to death now?” I glared at my mother, I know that’s rude but this is not the time for joke or tease.

“I’ll tell you first.” Finally, one of them start speaking now.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Im Seulong. We never met before but I always hear about you from Yoona. Finally I meet the number one boy friend of Yoona, someone who she proud and caring even more than me and her fiancé.” I flashed smile after heard that. But…wait…fiancé? Who?

After that he tell me the accident that made his parent and my Cousin Lee Seunggi died, his parents will and the content of the will. He told me that his parent knew that someone is after them, because of that they made a plan to secure Yoona. But it turned out of plan, actually it’s someone unexpected who betrayed their family, his uncle. And Seunggi was death, so practically, it’s impossible for Yoona to get married before her age turn 25. The only way is she has to survive until she get married or until three years again. The worst was, she was left alone, because her brother being shoved away by their uncle who is responsible for Yoona now. Yoona was lucky, she could escape from her house and went to uncle and aunt house for asking some help.

Wait??? Seunggi and Yoona will get married? Why Seunggi never tell me anything about that? Stop it Jonghyun, why from all the information you’ve heard, you only care about that part?

After that I look at my parent, yeah I realize something.

“Otou-san, it’s not only because her uncle, isn’t it? There’s another reason why Yoona is in danger! The whole Japan underground world wouldn’t be in a mess if that’s the only reason. They know it’s very risk to attack our family. What’s happened?” My habbit when I talk to my father, we are staring directly to each others eyes.

“Remember the accident twenty five years ago that involved your uncle Shinichi Murakami, his wife Ran and his son Saito?” I nod as an answer.

“Twenty years ago Mr. Lau and his family died in a car accident in Singapore. Sixteen years ago, Mr. Ahmed and his family in Turkey died because a car accident too. Thirteen years ago was Mr. Raj from India. Eleven years ago was Mr. Chen from China. Ten years ago was Mr. Jang from North Korean. Nine years ago, it supposed to be our family. But you were saved and so do us. So, they change to Mr. Ali in Saudi Arabia. Do you want me to continue the record. Yes, there are some psychopath assasins who aim for the richest family in every country in Asia. And we guess, this year is from Korea They successes to kill Mr. Im and his wife, but their daughter is safe. To complete their goal, they have to kill Yoona.” After that all of us silent for awhile. Even Seulong hyung is shocked because the problem is more bigger than what we thought.

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect her. I promise!”

Yes I promised! with all my strength. For all my life... I've wanted strength. I didn't want those things precious to me to be taken away from me anymore.

“I think there is nothing to worried about. Take care son.” My mother give me a goodbye kiss, sometimes I want to remind her that I’m not a baby anymore.

“Protect Yoona and we will take care the rest.” I know my father already have some plans, so I will not worry about those Psyco-assasins.

“I trust my sister to you. Don’t let her hurt! We’ll meet soon.” After that, Seulong hyung leave the conversation.

My parent and Seulong hyung had ended our video call but not my uncle and my aunt not yet.

“Jonghyun, there are something I want to talk to you.”

“Yes Imo?”

“Before she came to Japan, she tell us her main purpose. You know, days before she always screamed and cried, lock herself in her room, even she tried to kill herself so many times.”

I gasp when I heard that. Yoona did suicide trial before?

“She lost her parent, her fiancé and her brother left her alone. Dear, Yoona just lost everything. She has no one to depend on. But at the night when she came to us several days ago, her eyes sparkled. She said that she knew someone who never failed to make her happy. And I knew it was You who she talked about. Seunggi always tell me how strong, how special the bond of your friendship. Jonghyun, she need someone now. Yes, Yoona is strong. And because she's strong, she’s fragile. If somebody doesn't teach her that fact, she'll break.” Aunt Hani crying when she said that.

That’s why I saw a glimpse of sadness in Yoona eyes at the time we meet again for the first time. My Yoongie never change at all. Even as Yoona, she always keep her problem and never want to bother anyone with her problem. Yongie, Yoongie… Yoona. Why does she always hurt herself?

“I know imo…I’ve known that side of Yoona since long time ago.”

“Yeah, Seunggi ever told us about that. Be carefull Jonghyun and… would you forgive Seunggi?” Huh?

“For what?”  why auntie suddenly ask that? Seunggi never did something bad to me.

“For anything. Would you forgive him?”

“Of course, he is my cousin.” Although I’m confused but I can’t let auntie feel sad anymore. Her eyes is teary now.

“Thank you Jonghyun.”

I was in a deep thought after the video call, when suddenly my phone ring loudly. It’s Hiro onii-san who’s calling me.

“Moshi-moshi Hiro onii-san.”

“Prepare everything Aoi-kun, the first offense is tomorrow. They will come from the east. It seems that they want to give you a surprise attack. They thought that you will not expect that they will offense you this early. Thanks to me, I got this news early too. See you tomorrow Aoi-kun. We’ll have some fun!”

Tomorrow, the time is tomorrow. I have to arrange everything quickly. I will not let anyone take my Yoongie…Yoona away from me again. NEVER!!!

*********

06.00 AM

Yoona is still sleeping peacefully. She smile, maybe she has nice dream now. I like to watch her sleeping like this, but I don’t have many times now. I have to leave before she is awake. If ot, I’m sure she will suspicious. Considering the way she always can read my mind. I sit in the edge of the bet, looking at her face and caressing her cheek.

“Yoona…I hope you would share your pain with me, that’s what friends are for. I promise, I will not push you away anymore, I will protect you. I will do my best to make you happy.”

I kiss her forehead gently before left her room. Seeing her before I go, some how give more strength to me. Thank you Yoona, although years had passed, her presence still have the same effect to me.

Jiyeon and Kyuline are waiting gor me infront of the gate.

“Are you ready Jonghyun?” Changmin hyung questioned me, maybe he saw how hesitant I am to left Yoona alone with our dongsaengs at the dangerous time like this.

“Kaja, we don’t have many times.” He patted my shoulder then enter his car.

“Joonmyun, I left the three of them to you. I trust you the most. Ai, stay by her side all the time. And Minho, don’t do another silly thing again.”

“Don’t worry hyung.I’ll make sure she will be safe safe.” Joonmyun teassure me. At least there is a mature person among the four of them.

Last night when they were back home, I ask Minho, did he ever told to anyone in Korea that Yoona is in Kyoto. And yes, he told that to one of their friend. That’s why her uncle knew her whereabouts. I also told them the information that I got. But I have to carefull, so that I will not spill out about my past with Yoona.

After that we decide to split into two teams. Changmin hyung, Kyuhyun hyung and I will go to fight in the east, while trio dongsaengs will protect Yoona. They will take Yoona to walk around in the south area of Kyoto. If something happen, we could reach them quickly.

*********

10.00 AM

“Yoo Aoi-kun, Long time no see.” it’s Kenta Kiritani-san, I will not wonder if he is here. He loves fighting so much. Everyone who came to the meeting in restourant yesterday are here too. And for some addition, beside Kenta nii-san, there are Takeru Satou onii-san, Shirota Yuu onii-san, Maki horikita-san and Jun Kaname onii-san. Why am i sorrounded by people who loves to fight?

“ All of you already here?” It’s Akira-san. Although my family is the richest one and Changmin family is the powerfulest, but Akira-san is our de facto leader. He do everything perfectly. He is scanning the whole area to take attendance of all of us.

“We have more than two hundreds and fifty people. They’ll come in next minute, let’s go!” Changmin really can’t wwait anymore.

“ Anyone who beat our enemies the most will be the winner today!” As usual, the same bet everytime we are going to do group fight. Once Akira-san announce that, I pity our enemies, because they’ll look like a toy for us. Everyone will compete hardly.

“The price?” Even, Shirota Yuu nii-san join the bet this time.

“Whatever do you want.”

“WOHOOO”

And everyone walk in line excitedly, and more after they see our opponent has come.

“Akira-san! Aoi-kun!” Someone is shouting from behind us.

“Emi-chan? No need to rush, you’re not late for having fun with us!” Ryo-kun patted Emi who is panting after run.

“Stupid, we have serious problem here.” She smacked Ryo-kun back. All of us waiting for her.

“Oguri is not here. One of my man report that he passed our region this dawn. Jonghyun, he is in the south now.” I look at her with horror face.

South….trio dongsaengs and Yoona are there. SHIIITT!!!

“Wait, it can be a trap for Jonghyun.”

Maybe Kyuhyun is right, but I still want to go. If it’s Oguri, then Minho, Joonmyun and Ai-chan don’t have a chance against him.

“Okay, I guess Oguri only bring small group to avoid any suspicion. We’ll take care everything here. Kyuline, go!”

“Thank you Akira-san!” I hug him before run

“Of course, I don’t want anything happened to our soon-sister-in-law.” I almost slipped because of his joke, seriously Akira-san?

I drive my car like crazy, while dialing Joonmyuns number.

“Yeah hyung?” Seem that they are having fun there now.

“Open your eyes and be careful. Maybe Oguri already there and waiting for the chance to kidnap Yoona.”

“Eh, how? But there is nothing wrong so far hyung. We will be more carefull.” I’m sure Joonmyun is surprising now with this news, but I know he can manage himself very well.

“We will be there in an half hour. If something happened, tell Jiyeon to take Yoona to Yoshino-cho in Nara.”

We are running out of time. SHIITT! How did he know that Yoona is there? Unless there is a traitor among us. But who? I hope Joonmyun can gain some times for us. Yoona, please stay safe until we come. I can’t loose you again!

*********

When we arrived, my eyes automatically lock to Yoona, she is safe and alone with Jiyeon. Where are Minho and Joonmyun?

“They are fighting now. Take care Jiyeon and Yoona, we’ll help Joonmyun and Minho.” Changmin hyung and Kyuhyun hyung patted my shoulder before disappear in the crowd.

I want to approach Yoona. It’s better to be beside her now. But I catch a glimpse of familiar face, Oguri!

“Hallo Murakami! Long time no see…” I don’t like his grin. I’m sure he has planned something. If he want to play, let’s play. We’ll se who will win later.

“I didn’t remember to give any permission to an Oguri to step his foot in Kyoto! What are you doing here?” I eyebrowed him, obviously provoked him.

“Easy man, it just walk around for a vacation. You know, refreshing and relaxing!”

“Wow, relaxing? Are you looking for some geisha from Kyoto? Why? Did all of your ty girls left you or you don’t satisfied with them anymore?”

“Hmmm, maybe. And now I’m attracted to a beautiful girl who just came from Korea several days ago. They said she is like a Goddes.”

“Who is that girl? There are so many Korean girl here. But I will not hand over them to you as long as they are in my region.”

“Come on Murakami I only ask for a girl. You can have the rest.”

 “And I never expect that the mighty Oguri throw away his pride and beg for a girl from me.”

“It’s worth enough, compared to the pleasure that I’ll get from that girl. It will be fun to have her in my bed as my slave and her all day. And anyway, her name is Yoo …”

Next seconds all I know is I punched his face and he lie down in the ground.

“The ice prince Aoi Murakami can lost his calmness too?! That girl is very precious to you isn’t she? Is se that great? I bet you has her tight , that’s why you keep her by your side.” He claps his hands in amusement. Then wipe the blood in his corner lip.

Everytime I fight, I always control my anger because I don’t want to lost into my dark side. But for this filthy jerks, I don’t want to control myself, I want to let it all out. TO KILL HIM!

I know my anger has overwhelmed me. His dirty mind about Yoona make my heart burst. Who does he think he is? To think that way about my Yoongie...YOONA!!! Slowly I can’t hear anything again, my vision is blur and the last thing I remember are painfull screaming and the smell of fresh blood.

 

 

 

 

(23 - 24 MAY)

=========================================================================================================================

Chapter 9 is for Jonghyun.

I’m sorry if there are some Japanese holic among you, I just use your bias name, I didn’t mean anything to them. They just cameo okay, so don’t bash me please,,,,,

I'm sorry too for my lack skill of writing fighting scenes. I know, this chapter is not as good as you expected, that's why, onece again, i'm sorry TToTT

And next chapter, the last flashback from Jonghyun.

And always, Thank you for all the readers, viewers, subscribers and upvoters. Especially for Jongyoon shippers who are very loyal to leave some comments for me. It means the whole world for me.

Happy reading all ^o^