YOONA : WALL AND DOOR

To Find You, My Happiness

“EVERYONE HAS THE ABBILITY TO HURT.

IT'S THE CHOICE THAT MATTERS.” 

=========================================================================================================================

 

“Yoonaaa onee-chan…”

I squirming in my bed when I heard a loud voice outside my room. Who is it? Can’t you let me sleep?!

“Yoona onee-chan, let’s…… KYAAAA!!! My dreams come true!”

Hmmm, it’s Ai-chan voice. But what’s going on? Why she sounds so surprised?

My eyes refuse to open. Half conscious, I shooing her out of the room. Yah, I’m a bad guest for treating a house owner like that. But, don’t blame me pleaassseee! I’m sleepy and  need a peaceful sleep now.

I still hear Ai-chan giggling outside my room and another noisy voice from the boys.

Whatever……

I hug my pillow and starting to fall a sleep. Hmmmm, I could sleep all day.

Wait…

My pillow is indeed warm and comfort but not hard like this. Who did change my pillow? Aiisshh!

Suddenly, I feel someone gasp above me. WHO ELSE THIS TIME??? SIGH, SLEEP INTRUDER!!!

I lift up my head and and slowly open my eyes. The time when my eyes fully opened, I stunned for the unbelieveable sight, right in front of my eyes.

Inhale……. Exhale…….

I slowly remove my hug at the ‘Pillow’, close my eyes again and turn around into opposite direction.

Inhale……. Exhale…….

What did I see before? IM YOONAAAAA…!!!!

Inhale……. Exhale…….

Of course Ai-chan surprised before. I’m sure my cheeks is redder than a tomato now.

Inhale……. Exhale

God, why I have to involve in such of a freaking situation like this???

Inhale……. Exhale…….

What are you doing?? Pabbo-yah, your fiancé just died ten days ago and now you….

Inhale……. Exhale…….

What happened last night?

Inhale……. Exhale…….

I remember it was raining aoutside…. thunder….I was scared and crying…. someone came and hugged me…. I hugged him back…. He sang me a lullabye….and I slept in his embrace?

Inhale……. Exhale…….

Don’t tell me, we are….slee…sleep…to…toge…ther???

“AAAAHHhhhmmmmmfffftt”

.Jonghyun covered my mouth and wishper to me.

“Calm down, it’s still early morning.”

I nod because I still in shocked state. He smiled and slowly fall a sleep again. Eh, wait,,,,NOOOO…!!! He shouldn’t sleep here!

“Jonghyun, wake up and sleep in your room now!”

“Aish, this is my house. I can sleep wherever I want.”

“No, go back to your room. I don’t want them to think bad about me because you sleep here with me.” I shake his body before he could sleep again.

“Let them be, I don’t care. You were enjoy sleeping with me before.”

Does he try to tease me now?? His ignorant tought drive me crazy.

“But I do care Jonghyun and I was unconscious when we slept before. WAKE UP NOW!!!” I push his body with all my strength.

He slowly wake up and walk out of my room.

After Jonghyun left, I finally can breath properly. What will Ai-chan and Minho think about me now??? For your information, our (Jonghyun and I) position when she saw us is so…..intimate. Can you imagine that?

I SLEPT WHILE HUGGING JONGHYUN TIGHTLY AND MY HEAD IN HIS CHEST.

DON’T FORGET ABOUT HIS PECULIAR HABIT.

 WHEN HE SLEEP,,, HE ONLY WEAR HIS BOXER!!!

SO PRACTICALLY I HUGGED HALF JONGHYUN AND LAID MY HEAD IN HIS BARE CHEST!!!

A POSITION THAT USUALLY MARRIED COUPLE DO.

I am very embarrassed now, but I can’t lock myself in this room all day.

TELL ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???

AAH MOLLA!!!

I’m about to take a bath when I realized something. I look at the clothes that I wearing now.

OH MY…I only wear a not-so-decent lingerie that Ai-chan lend to me since I run out off clothes.  I wanna crying now.

I wear this clothes when I slept before and this clothes exposed my body too much.

IM YOOONNNAAAA….!!!

YOU ARE REALLY DOOMED THIS MORNING!!!

+++++++

I slowly drag my body into dinning room for breakfast.  I can’t count how many time I stopped and take a deep breath to calm myself. Even I don’t have any courage to open the door of dinning room.

“Noona, why do you staring at the door?”

“OH!!! Joonmyun-yah. ” I exclaimed

I almost got heart attack before but I relieved it is him.

“Why do you look so surprised Noona?” He look at me with puzzled face.

Suddenly an idea appear in my mind. From all of them, Joonmyun is someone who has normal thought…I mean…you know how crazy all of them.

“Joonmyun, come with me!”

I drag him to the garden. Altough a bit confuse with my sudden act, he obediently follow me.

“Sit down. Now, tell me!”

“What should I tell to you Noona?”

”Did Ai-chan told to all of you something about me this early morning?” Joonmyun confused with my sudden interrogation.

 “Ai-chan said, she and Minho need your help.”

I staring at him to find the truth in his eyes.

 “She only told you that? Nothing else?”

“Ndee Noona. Is there something she should tell to us?” For the nth time he look at me with questions mark in his face.

“Uhmm, nothing. By the way, what kind of help she need from me?” Joonmyun stay silent, but he look at … something behind me.

“It’s about Minho and me.” Ai-chan voice come from my back.

I turn around and find that both Minho and Ai-chan already standing behind me.

“We need your help Noona.” Minho eyes look very desperate.

“For? ” I folded my arms and eyeing them.

“We will tell you something first. Please listen to us until the end, Noona.” Minho plead to me with his cute puppy eyes. Why they look so frustrated like this. Has something bad happened to them?

“Spill it.”

“This night, all of us will go to a charity party. This party is important, because for the first time Ai-chan and Jonghyun will be introduced to the public as the son and the daughter of Lee and Murakami family.” Minho a little hesitate to tell me the next words.

“That’s easy thing. What’s the problem then?”

“Yoona, my parents demanding us to bring our boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Sorry dear, I can’t search a boyfriend for you in this short time.”

“I have a boyfriend.” Ai-chan blushing when she said those words. How cute she is!

”Wait… don’t tell me… Ai-chan… Minho-yah…are you two DATING?”

I hug them tighly. Wooaaahh, daebak. I’m happy for both of them.

“Then, just go with Minho to that party.” How difficult to do that?

“My parents already know about Minho, but onii-chan don’t know, yet. ” She bit her lower lip.

So that’s the problem, Jonghyun. Ai-chan continue to speak before I’m able to formulate any words.

“Onee-chan, you know how overprotective Aoi onii-chan is. When I was child, about ten or nine years ago, I’ve been kidnapped. Fortunately, I was saved. Onii-chan blamed himself, because he entitled not only as Lee but Murakami heir too. Everyone around him will be in danger. So he tried his best to protect me from everything that could harm me. Even he stay away from all of his friends because he is not strong enough.”

Lee…Murakami…? I’m certain ever heard that name before. But where?

“We will be crushed if hyung know about this. He forbid all of us from dating Ai-chan.” Minho added the worst part.

“Aaaah, yeah Jonghyun is very strict about rule, promise and those kind of things.”

I shake my head and sighing. This two love birds facing a very HUGE obstacles now.

“That’s why we came to you Noona, you’re the only one who could help us.”

“Did you ever ask Changmin or Kyuhyun to help both of you?”

“We did. But they  gave up, because it’s too dangerous at a time like this, when onii-chan has a lot of task and problems to take care. We have no choice, my parents really demanding this time.” Ai-chan eyes become teary.

Oh my,,, if Changmin and Kyuhyun gave up then what will be happen to Minho and Ai-chan relationship!?

“How you’re going to tell Jonghyun about this? What is your plan?”

“Uhmm, we will tell him after breakfast, onii-chan has the best mood at the time” Ai-chan look… pleading exactly…at me.

” And we need Noona  to accompany us, in case if Jonghyun-hyung going berserk.” Minho added.

“DO YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR LIVING SHIELD FROM JONGHYUN WRATH?”

I can’t believe they ask me to do that.

“Noonaaaa…”

“Yoona onee-chan…”

“No, absolutely not. I know how bad if Jonghyun going berserk. He even could destroy his most precious guitar.”

“Wait, how did you know onii-chan ever destroy his guitar? Whatever…Please onee-chan…help us.” Ai-chan knelt down and begging on me.

“We already prepared for our death before came to Japan. But when we saw how close noona with Jonghyun hyung, we see a light of hope. Please noona,,, you will see our grave tomorrow, if noona doesn’t help us. Ah, mian noona… I didn’t mean to said about… grave thing…”

Minho stop speaking as he realize I still sensitive with everything related to death thing.

 “Yoona noona, I’m begging at you too. They’re my friends, I’d like to see them happy. Please help them…” I forget, Joonmyun is here too.

Now all of them knelt down and begging for my help.

“Fine,,,I’ll help you.” Who can reject their cute non-stop pleading.

“NOONA/ONEE-CHAN, YOU’RE THE BEST!!!” They shouting together.

I better prepare myself for the worst possibility now.

“Now, let’s eat breakfast. I’m hungry now and we need strength to face Jonghyun later.”

“But onee-chan, I have another favor to ask from you. I’m about to asked you before when I came to your room. But then I found that…”

Before Ai-chan could speak more, I cover and drag her far away from Minho and Joonmyun.

“What kind of favor?”

I let her speak after I see the condition around us is secure.

“Would you come to the party along with Aoi onii-chan?”

“Huh,,, what? Why should I do that? I’m not his girlfriend.”

“Just come with onii-chan and I would never tell anyone about what I saw in your room.” Ai-chan give her meaningful smile before she left me dumbfounded.

This gonna be a very long day.

+++++++

This morning, we eat our breakfast silently. No one dare to start a conversation. It looks like Changmin and Kyuhyun already knew about our plan. After Jonghyun finished his breakfast, Minho is the first person who speak.

“Jonghyun hyung, we want to talk about something to you”

We stunned for a moment and held our breath while waiting for Jonghyun reaction. He staring intensely ay Minho. The way he staring could kill Minho. It is sharp, deep, cold and somehow his eyes burning.

“We talk at the dojo now.”

Jonghyun stand up and walking out of the room. His eyes clearly show that he already know about Minho and Ai-chan.

“Noonaaaa…” Minho look at me nerveously.

“Wait here, I’ll talk to him first. Come after me in few minutes. Kyuhyun and Changmin, help me to make Jonghyun stay away from everything he could destroy. They nod as they understand what I mean.

‘ And Minho-yah… stand firm, be storng and be courageous for you’re a man and we are with you. If you don’t, you have no right to be Ai-chan boyfriend.” I calm him down before going to Jonghyun.

+++++++

“Jonghyun?”

I slowly enter the Dojo and found Jonghyun sit silently in the center. I can feel his pressure, his determination from a far.

“Yoona? Where is Minho?”

I walk closer and sit right in front of him. So we will talking face to face.

 “He’ll come in a minute”

“What do you want?”             He said coldly at me.

“I know I have asked a lot from you. But Minho is my dongsaeng and…”

“He is my dongsaeng too. They are my dongsaeng!” Don’t he know his cold voice tone could kill someone? Whatever, Minho and Ai-chan problem is the most important here.

“I’m begging you…Please, hold yourself and listen to Minho until the end. You already knew what I mean.”

Jonghyun look directly into my eyes. We keep staring at each other for a while. Somehow, we understand each other by this way. Finally, this staring battle between us ended. He slightly nod and I give him my best smile.

“Hyung,,, Noona,,,”

Finally, Minho come with Ai-chan behind him.I move away, so they can speak directly to Jonghyun. I stand beside Kyuhyun, Changmin and Joonmyun.

“Spill it” Jonghyun going straight to the point.

It must be hard for Minho, Jonghyun pressure is too much heavy.

I see Minho take a deep breath and hold Ai-chan hand to reassure her.

“We want to tell you that…we are dating.” Minho firmly said it.

Finally, the dice has been thrown. The silence of all of us, makes the pressure in this Dojo hundred times heavier.

Everyone are waiting for Jonghyun reaction. What will he say? What will he do? Or exactly, What’s on his mind right now?

For almost ten minutes, Jonghyun doesn’t speak at all. He is staring intensely at Minho and Ai-chan. Suddenly he closed his eyes for a while. Is he mad now? It will be dangerous for Minho.

Changmin and Kyuhyun almost run to them, but I stoped them. Jonghyun has promised to me that he’ll listen to Minho until the end, let’s trust him… for now.

“How long have you two dating?”

 “Six months hyung.”

Jonghyun gritting his teeth to hold back his emotion.

“Why did you NEVER told me before?”

“We are afraid you will mad onii-chan. You forbid them to date me.” We are surprise, It’s Ai-chan who speak.

“CHOI MINHO!!! LEE JIYEON!!!” Jonghyun shouting them. Minho and Ai-chan shock, but they already prepared for the worst.

For some few minutes, silence hang around us again. Changmin, Kyuhyun and I are aware and preparing ourself if something worst will happen to them, but Jonghyun doesn’t make any move. He just yelled at them.

After Jonghyun take a deep breath, I dare to stare at his eyes and he catch my eyes too. I know, somehow I just know what’s written in his eyes. He look back at his two dongsaeng in front of him.

“I only give you one chance Minho, one chance. If she ever hurt, you know how worst the punishment.”

“I promise hyung. I’ll treasure her.” Minho a little nervous but he can hide his happiness. Jonghyun approval is very meaningful for him.

“Next time, don’t hide anything from me. I’m very disappointed before.”

He warn them before he walk out from Dojo. Changmin and Kyuhyun are following him, maybe to prevent him from destroying something. But who cares , finally my dongsaengs are happy now.

“Chukhahae dongsaengs!!” I’m happily hug and congrate them. Joonmyun also do the same.

“Gomawo noona/one-chan.” They exclaimed together. They couldn’t stop smiling. I can see happiness and love in the air.

“Your welcome.” I hug them again, even Joonmyun join with me this time.

“What did you said to onii-chan so he softened like that?”

“Uhmm, nothing. Maybe he is not that cold.” Ai-chan, Minho and Joonmyun look very disbelief in me.

“Whatever, noona, you’re daebakkk!!!”

“Let’s celebrate this after the party tonight.” Joonmyun idea make us shouting happily. Yeah, we deserve that after faced that ice prince Lee Jonghyun (Finally I know his complete name).

“Wait,… before that we have to prepare ourself for the party tonight. Let’s go onee-chan. There is so much we have to do.”

Oh yeah, I almost forget about the party.

“Where will we going Ai-chan? Uhmm, what should I call you now? Ai-chan or Jiyeon? ”

“Of course to do some girls thing. And onee-chan could call me Ai-chan while we are in Japan and Jiyeon if we are in Korea”

Ai-chan happily drag me. Only God know where she will take me.

I still have a half long tiring day.

+++++++++

After five hours fighting with Ai-chan private stylish, they successed to make me wear a Kimono and use make up and so on. Minho chuckling all the time, well he knows me before especially about my hatred towards anything that’s too girly. My appearance is too girly, this Kimono make me hard to move freely and I hate that. I prefer simple dress with flat shoes or if it possible, I wish I could wear shirt, jeans and sneakers to a party. The worst part is they…once again…sigh…successfully force me to the same car with Jonghyun. What are they planning?

Our trip to the party is so silent. Maybe he still mad at me because what happened in this morning. Beside yhis is a charity party, I don’t know about the rest thing. That’s why when we arrived, I stunned because I don’t think there are so many journalists I front of this place.. If I make an appearance in front of those journalists, my uncle will know where I am. But, if  I don’t go to the party, Ai-chan will tell the others what she saw this morning.

“Jonghyuuuunnn… I get a problem.” I look at him with teary eyes.

“What’s the problem?” I’m relieved, his eyes looks concern about me. It mean he isn’t mad at me anymore.

“I can’t be seen in public.”

I think he must be confused now by my sudden act, but he quickly get out from the car and open the car door in my side. He bow and whisper at me.

“It will be alright. I’ll protect you, believe me!” He sounds firmly, by any chance, does he already know about my prblem?

I’m a bit hesitant, but Jonghyun offer me his hand and look directly at my eyes. Blame my heart, it told me everything will be alright as long as I’m with Jonghyun. I’m not afraid again if I show up in public. All my worry gone at the time when I took his hand. Whatever will be, will be.

There is so much flashes of cameras when we enter to the party. Jonghyun family seriously an important and powerful family in Japan (considering about how luxury the party, even there is a red carpet here and glamorous people who come to this party). I know because the center of the party tonight is Jonghyun and I have an pportunity to get acquainted to some of them. Ai-chan and Minho has gone to have a chit chat with their friends. While the others was busy to flirts with Japanese girls in this party. I ask Jonghyun to take a rest because I’m tired after a long introducing to every people we met and also I’m tired to hear some ‘Jonghyun fangirl’ murmuring about me. Mind them, the one who hold Jonghyun hand now is me. Finally, Jonghyun find a seat for me. Jonghyun has to leave me for a while because it seems there is an important guest approaching him.

I enjoy the party, they are so friendly (don’t count Jonghyun fangirls). Suddenly I see Ai-chan waving to me from a far. She come closer to me while smiling widely.

“Where is onii-chan?”

“He is going to greet some guest over there.”

“Let’s go. My parent are looking for him.”

When we approached Jonghyun, I saw some…sigh…naughty woman…flirting with Jonghyun. Look at the way they act, tsk,,,so annoying. Stop being gentleman to them Jong…they don’t deserve that!!!

“That’s why I told you to come along with onii-chan. Those b**ch really irritated. No one match to stand beside onii-chan except you onee-chan.”

See, even Ai-chan really doesn’t like those naughty woman.

I walk closer to Jonghyun and hold his hand, ignoring the deathly stare from those naughty woman.

“Jonghyun-yah, Ai-chan looking for you. She said your parent already here.”

I drag Jonghyun to Ai-chan.

“Onii-chan!!! Come on, they are waiting for us. And you come with us too, onee-chan. You’ll be Jonghyun girlfriend for tonight.”

“WHAAATTT???” Jonghyun and I shout at the same time.

“Okaa-san will be mad if you don’t introduce any girlfriend to her tonight, onii-chan. Believe me Yoona onee-chan, you don’t want to see the wrath of our parent. It’s hundreds times more wost than Jonghyun. So, be a life safer for my onii-chan tonight.”

Ai-chan really has planned everything. I owe so much to Jonghyun, of course I want to help him. Same to me, Jonghyun doesn’t have any choice to. He lazily move his legs to his parent.

Changmin, Kyuhyun, Joonmyun and Minho already with Jonghyun parent. Actually, Jonghyun and Ai-chan parent is back facing us. At the time when they turn around to greet us, I stunned.

“Oh, Yoona-yah! Finally I meet you.” Jonghyun mother hug me, but I stay silent for my mind is thinking something else.

The pendant in Jonghyun mother neck.

I know that pendant, I have one too from Hani eomma, Seunggis mother.

But that’s not the reason I stunned.

I know, I know Jonghyun parent, I recognize their face from my old memories.

This is impossible, it can’t be happened.

I suddenly remember my conversation with Jonghyun when we arrived in Kansai International airport several days ago.

 He was told to do something by her mother, yeah that’s what he said to me.

If it’s true,,, if it’s true,,,then,,,,That’s mean for all of this time, he…Jonghyun only…

My mind doesn’t work properly again.

I can’t breath properly.

My chest, somehow it feel hurt, it’s so hurt until I want to scream.

Do I have no hope?

 

 

 

 

(25 MAY)

=========================================================================================================================

 

Chapter 5.

This is a light chapter for you all, before we going to the next tense chapter. Finally, I put Ai-chan Korean name, Jiyeon (She is suitable to be Jonghyun sister coz we all know, she is good in taekwondo). And yeah, Jiyeon with Minho (I put them because my friend request, a little rare to see this couple, but I find they are cute together). Anyone who ship them here? . BTW, Don’t get confused by Lee or Murakami thing here. I’ll explain that in Jonghyun POV. Prepare yourself, I’ll update chapter 6 next week.

Thank you for all the readers, viewers, subscribers and upvoters. It means the whole world for me.

Happy reading all ^o^