YOONA : PRETENDS AND SINCERITY

To Find You, My Happiness

"HAPPINESS, NOT IN ANOTHER PLACE BUT THIS PLACE...

NOT FOR ANOTHER HOUR BUT THIS HOUR"

=======================================================================================================================

 

My second flight with Jonghyun is far more comfortable and he smile more to me, showing his dimples smile (this only my oppinion, you might think different if you're in my shoe).  When we arrived at Kansai International Airport, I suddenly remember something...

"Jonghyun-ah, why didn't you take direct flight from Incheon to here? this is an International Airport."

"There wasn't any direct flight this morning.", His answer is shortly as usual.

"Why didn't you take another flight maybe at noon?"

"My Mother told me that I should take morning flight."

"Because? " I became more curious, as I told you before that is my ucontrolled habbit.

"I was asked to do something."

"Aah, geurae. Then, I should thank to your mother later."

"Wae?"

Now his turn to curious. I take a deep breath before answer him, try to formulate an answer.

"If you never take this morning flight, I'd never met you. And of course, I will never have you as my first friend in Japan. Moreover, If I think about it, I don't want others to be my first friend here, my heart says that it should be you."

I curved my smile and walk fast in front, leave him surprise for a moment because of my words. And because my face became redder now.

Pabbo Yoona-ah, he will think you fall in love with him.

While I was busy with my mind, suddenly I bumped into someone. I'm froze when I see who  I bumped into. Okay, I just bumped into one person, but he has so many friends with him.I wouldn't scared, If they're a common people. With black dress and scary face, my instinct says that they are dangerous. Suddenly I feel someone hand in my shoulder.

"Gwenchana, Yoona-ssi?" Oh, it's Jonghyun.

I got my sense back and quickly stand up to say sorry.

"Gomen, I wasn't careful before." I bowed three times to that man.

But I shock when I see that they also deeply bowed to me or,,,,,....

Suddenly, I realized when I saw their gaze, they look at someone behind me, Jonghyun.

Bwo-bwoya? I just only joking before, when asked if he a son of Yakuza family or anything like that. How come it turn be real now. Daebak, you surely daebak Im Yoona.

I still amazed when Jonghyun approached them and whisper something. Suddenly he drag me out from the airport and told me to get into a car, which I think he owned it, because he drive by himself.

"Jonghyun-ah, would you mind to tell me what happened before? Who are those people?"

Finally I can get out from my antonishment.

"They are my father's subordinates." short answer as usual.

"Daebak!!! Daebak, This is exciting. Jonghyun-ah, you really a son of Yakuza family? " I clap my hands with exciting face. You can count this as once in a life experience.

"I'm not a son of Yakuza or something like that. Wait, why do you feel exciting? It is dangerous for a girl like you!!!"

Jonghyun voice become tense, is he mad now?

"I never get any experience like that, that would be amazing. And I know how to fight, so it doesn't matter for me."

"YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT, ARRASSEO? " His voice tone make me surprised.

"But....." I want to protest more, when suddenly he cut my word.

"Promise?" He really insist now.

"Fine, I promise. But you have to promise something to me." I turn my face to stare at his eyes directly.

"What?"

"Call me Yoona-ya from now. You can talk to me in banmal, we're friends. I really hate when you call me Yoona-ssi before."

I'm pouting, because he take a long time to answer me.

"Okay"

Finally after a long silence for a minute, he give me his answer.

"Try now! Call my name now!"

“Mmmm, Yoon-Yoona-ya” He said unwillingly.

"Good. So, where we going now?" I change our topic, before he change his mind.

"My house"

+++++++

Jonghyun's house is so huge. I wouldn't amazed if it's just a common elite class huge house. It's a traditional Japanese house and teen times mooore beautiful than you've ever seen in the movies. It has Japanese garden, with a pond, beautifull flowers around and sakura trees.

"Okaerinasai, Young Master and Young Lady"

Some maids and many more guards already lined up to greet us or more precisely, to Jonghyun, when we got out from the car.

"Jonghyun-ah, are you sure not the son of Yakuza? I saw a scene like this in all Yakuza movies before." I whisper at him before enter the house.

“I’m not and I’ve told you before. Stop talking and follow me.”

I’m about to ask further, when suddenly a white cutie puffball dog run into Jonghyun. I’ts a Pomeranian dog. Kyeoptaaa!!!!! It run around in Jonghyun before come to me. It’s tame too. What an adorable dog!!!

I put it in my arms and its head. I ever wanted to have a dog like this, but my mother forbids.I really at taking care of animals. Dont count my cat before, i could tok care it because Seunggi helped me.

“Its name is Shiro, because it looks like a white snow ball.” I eyeing Jonghyun to make sure.

He stunned and his eyes widened for a moment. I take it as a yes answer.

We walk inside the house, crossing the beautiful garden until we arrived in front a room. A comfortable and elegant room.

“Rest here tonight and tomorrow you can go to Yoshino-Cho.” He take Shiro from me.

He is about to leave me before I suddenly hold him.

“Jonghyun-ah, can I ask you a favor?”

“What kind of favor?” He look at me with one of his eyebrow lift up.

“Please, I don’t want to go tomorrow.”

“Wae?”  Of course Jonghyun is confused with my sudden request.

"I want to take a walk around Kyoto. Besides, I'm not in a hurry. Today is 21th May, while my business in Yoshino-Cho is on 29th and 30th. Please, I will not bother you, I can walk alone. Jonghyun-ah, pleaseeeee..." I pleading to him, showing my best aegyo.

Finally he give up.

"Fine, but you can't go anywhere without me."

So, It means he will accompany me everywhere I want to go?????

"Yeaaahhhhh!!! you're the best Jonghyun-ah."

I'm jumping for joy and hug him to thank, still not aware with my action.

"Eeehm, Yoona-ya?"

Jonghyun's small cough make me realize My shameful action. I release my hug and thank him once again before quickly rush into my room. My face flushed with embarrassment and even more strange heartbeat beating too fast. Stupid Yoona, why couldn't you controll yourself? You did it twice for today.

++++++++

I wake up in excitement this morning. I take a bath and prepared myself quickly. I just wear a white shirt and jeans, comb my hair and put some simple make up. A maid come to my room, tell me that breakfast is ready and guide me to the dinning room. When I arrived, Jonghyun is not there.

“Where is Jonghyun?” I ask the maid who guide me before.

“Young Master still asleep, Young Lady.”

Whaaaattt!!!!!!! It’s already nine in the morning. Jonghyun is so lazy, but somehow I’m not too surprised.

“Please, Show me his room, I will wake him up.”

Okay, I may look shameless and no manner, but I really want to walk around now.

I follow the maid until we arrived in front a big room. I’m about to enter the room, when the maid hold me and her face become worried.

“Ahm, young lady,,,,” She looks hestitate to speak.

“It's okay, he will not scold you later.”

“I’m not worry about that, Young Lady. It’s about….”

“I know. It’s allright.” I cut her words and enter Jonghyun’s room.

I roll my eyes when I see he still sleep peacefully.

“Jonghyun-ah, ireona….” I shook his body.

The maid behind me, she held her breath with my action. But I don’t bother her.

“JONGHYUUUUUN-AH,,,, IREONA, PPALLI!!!!!” I scream in his left ears.

He move a bit, but….

“Five minutes again please” He mumbled while his eyes still closed.

Okay, I lost my patience now!!!

I slap his arms and push him until he fall from the bed. It’s a hardwork, since he has a...well… strong body.

He finally open his eyes, shock and confuse when he saw me. Of course, it's not polite for a woman who just a friend enter a man bedroom.

“Prepare yourself, ppali!!! You promised to take me walk around Kyoto today.” I don't care what the maid will think about my rude act towards Jonghyun. I'm mad now

I push him into bathroom before leave his room. I don’t know why, but the maid before, now look at me in awe like, I have done something incredible.

I decide to play with Shiro, while waiting its master. Even Shiro has woke up and ate its meal.

“How pity you are, Shiro! You have a super lazy master.”

An half hour later, Jonghyun finally ready, we eat beakfast together, before leaving his house.

++++++++

Jonghyun take me to to Arashiyama first. He said it’s a good place with banbbo groves path.

During our trip, Jonghyun is very silent. Maybe he still mad at me because I woke him earlier. So, I play with Shiro. Lucky me, I insist to bring Shiro before, although its took a long argumentation between us. When Shiro sleep peacefully in my lap, I have no choice but to talk with Jonghyun to dispel my boredom.

“Jonghyun-ah…..”

“Hmmmm?”

“Are you still mad at me???”

“Aniyo.”He said no, but his voice sounds yes.

“Mianhae, Jonghyun-ah…”

“I’m not mad at you, Yoona-ya”

“You know? When I was a child, I have a friend like you. He couldn’t tell lies, because his acts always show us his true feeling. I know you still mad at me.”

“If you know, why you still ask me?” Finally he admit.

“What can I do so that you can forgive me?”

I feel uneasy when he got mad and I really don’t want him to mad at me. Somehow It’s feel hurt.

“Uhm, maybe you can grant my three wishes.” He flash a smirk and only God knows what is in his mind now.

“I’m not a Genie” I strongly protest, I have bad feeling about this.

“Do you still want me to forgive you?” Oh, good. Now he tease me.

“Fine, I’ll do that. What are your wishes?”

“I’ll tell you later. Yo still have six days in Kyoto.”

We end our conversation when we arrived in Arashiyama.

For your information, I’ll tell you our Journey briefly.

 

First, Arashiyama, Togetsu-kyo Bridge, Nonomiya Shrine, Bamboo Grove Path

Located on the western outskirts of Kyoto City and originally where Heian nobles built their retreats, Arashiyama is one of the foremost sightseeing areas in Kyoto. Its symbol is Togetsu-kyo Bridge, a long wooden bridge spanning the Katsura River, which runs through the center of Arashiyama(I know this things by seing a pamphlets about Arashiyama, don’t ask me furthermore ). We take a photo with the bridge as a backdrop to remember our trip, and begin our stroll through Arashiyama.
After about 10 minutes of walking, arrived at Nonomiya Shrine, which surrounded by the Sagano Bamboo Grove. The Arashiyama Bamboo Grove is one of Kyoto’s top sights and for good reason: standing amid these soaring stalks of bamboo is like being in another world. I know why Jonghyun choose this place, even in the middle of the day, the thick growth of bamboo blocks the sunlight, creating a mystical twilight atmosphere.

Arashiyama is a wonderfull place. Lucky me, Seunggi’s mother also packed a Camera in my bag. I don’t hestitate to take so many photos. Jonghyun, at first he strongly protest because he doesn’t like that. But after a long repeatly pleading from me, he gave up.

“You know Jonghyun? I have a friend like you, who doesn’t like to take his photo. It seems both of you is allergic to camera.” I giggle at him in the end, but he just roll his eyes.

“Whatever. Kajja!!!”

We eat lunch in a Kyoto traditional restaurant before going to the next destination. He treats me  okonomiyaki and I ordered 4 portions, considering we both have a big appetite.

 Second, he take me to Kinkaku-ji Temple and Ginkaku-ji Temple

Kinkaku-ji, the famed “Golden Pavilion,” is Kyoto’s most iconic sight, rising above its reflecting pond like an apparition. it’s a beautifull place and believe me, that temple is really made from gold.

While Ginkaku-ji temple, the “Silver Pavilion”, has magnificient halls and gardens, with a tremendous viewpoint over the entire temple compound. I couldn’t help myself, but keep in awe when we took a tour around those two  place. Jonghyun just smile, seeing my silly act.

Like in Arashiyama, we take so many photos in this place. This time I have to use all my strength to force him. Hfft.

The last, he take me to Kyoto tower

It’s the tallest structure in Kyoto , the tower gives a beautiful view of the entire town in all directions. Before we tour around this tower, Jonghyun ask me to dinner because it’s already 7pm. Kyoto tower have some souvenir shops, hotel and a restaurant too. I was too excited to see whole Kyoto, so, I finished my large portion of dinner two times faster than usual.

“Ppalli Jonghun-ah, I want to see the night scenery of Kyoto from this tower.”

“Let me finish my dinner first” He sighed. What an aphatetic man!!!

When we arrived at our destination, I walk happily to the window. I can see the whole Kyoto from here. Kyoto night view from this tower is very beautifull.

“Jonghyun-ah come here.”

“Wae?”

“Can you show some excitement? This scene is wonderfull. Maybe you’re boring coz you have come here so many times, but don’t ruin my happy mood now.” Tsk, he is so annoying.

“I never come here”

“Eh, jinjjayo??? How come a man who live in Kyoto like you but never came here??? Daebak” He is really unpredictable sometimes.

“I have reason.”

“Geurae. But you know? I ever have a promised to come here with my friend to come here too. I’m glad I made it, although not with him.” I stare outside the window now.

“Is your friend in Yoshino?”

“No, he isn’t live there. He only come there around our birthday.” I smiled remember the old memories.

“So, you two have the same birth day?”

“No, we weren't born at the same day. He was born in May 15th. We choose that day, because people kept telling us that we look like twins and we like it.So, since I was 5 until now, I always celebrate my Birthday in 15th, although my reall birthday is 30th. Later, when we were seven years old, he know my real birthday, he insist to celebrated it as our second birthday in the year. So, we have two times of birthday party every year.” Maybe because of nostalgic feeling, I easily tell Jonghyun about that.

“So, where is he now?” Jonghyun really ask a lot tonight, a little out of his character.

I just stare at him and give my meaningful warm smile. No words need to answer his question. Because I know, he don't really need the answer.

We spent the next one hour by standing and enjoy the night scenery of Kyoto in silence.

++++++++++

During our way home, none of us try to talk while Shiro already sleep peacefully in backseat of the car. But somehow, I enjoy this moment. It's very comfortable. When we nearly arrived, I finally start speaking.

"Jonghyun-ah, Gomawo for today." 

"No need to thank"

"Still, gomawo. And Mianhae..."

"I'm not mad at you again, but you still have to grant my three wishes."

"It's not about that. It's about yasterday. I keep asked about your background. It's not polite, especially for people who just met."

"Nah, now you know it. Don't do that again." He try to tease me, but I'm not in the mood.

"You know, my friend that I told you before, he has some similar background like you. When we turn 13, he kept telling me it's dangerous to be by his side. He is a nice guy like you, always think about others kindness. He pushed me away and hide himself from me. We fought a lot and have fiercely arguments, because I think he is stupid to act like that. He just hurt himself. I don't know about your family background, but please!!! Don't push me away don't push your friend away. You'll hurt yourself."

As soon as we arrive at his house, I got out from the car and take Shiro to sleep with me. I leave him alone, so he can understand every part of my words. Because I don't want to loose a precious friend once again.

I have lost so many people that I loved in short time.

I lost my Jongie once, my first friend in Japan.

Now, I don't want to loose Jonghyun too.

 

 

(21 - 22 MAY)

 

=======================================================================================================================

  Finally chapter 3, it’s took along time coz I have to make some research about Kyoto … Correct me if there is some mistakes. Thank you for waiting chapter 3. I’ll update chapter 4 soon

Thanks to all dear readers who has upvoted and subscribed my story. Also for the viewers. Gomawo