CHANGING AND REUNION

To Find You, My Happiness

‘TRUTH IS ON THE MARCH,

NOTHING CAN’T STOP IT NOW!’’

=========================================================================================================================

 

 “Eomma! Eomma!!”

A seven years old girl ran towards her mother who comfortly sat on the couch along with her husband. The mother was very surprised as her little daughter jumped into her embrace and cried.

“Yoongie?” The little girl parent exclaimed together.

 “Eommaaa… appaaa…!!!” The little girl named Yongie shouted frustratedly.

“Now tell appa and eomma, what had happened to you?” Yoongie’s father caressed her hair gently while wiping her tears.

“You know, everytime I was scared of something, Jongie always sing my favourite lullabye and hug me. It help me a lot, I’ll forget my nightmare or thunder easily.”

“Then?”Her parent asked confusingly.

“Because…because today, Jongie had a nightmare and he was scared and…I… I can’t do anything to help him like the way he usually do to me. My voice…isn’t as good as Jongie, how can I sing the lullabye for him? I’m sure he will be more scared to hear my horrible voice…”

Her parent glanced each other and smiled because of their daughter caring about her bestfriend. Their daughter surely had a warm and kindness heart.

“Hmm…Yoongie, eomma and appa know how you can help Jongie.” Her father speak softly to her. That made Yoongie suddenly stop cried and look at her parent with sparkled eyes.

“But you have to keep it as a secret and you only can share this secret with Jongie. Arraseo?”  Yoongie nodded obediently at her parent.

Im Jihye held Yoongie hands and leaned her forehead against Yongie forehead.

“ Now Yoongie, listen carefully! This a secret among the white wizards. Every nightmare and every fear will dissappear if you say this magical words.”

She blinked several times before once again she nodded enthusiasticly at her mother. Then she saw her mother’s eyes closed and started to whisper some magical words.

“Let all nightmares restrain from Jonghyun, let all my good dreams transferred to Jonghyun. This way Jonghyun will experience very warm dreams.” Yoongie paid fully attention to every words came from her mother’s lips. After that, her mother’s eyes opened and stared at her lovingly.

“The last thing that you should do to complete the magic was you had to kiss Jongie. Did you remember everything?”

“Yes eomma! I remember all of that! Gomawo eomma! Gomawo appa!” Then Yoongie kissed her parent cheeks. She was happy beause she could help Jongie later.

When Jonghyun had a nightmare, Yoongie did exactly what Jihye said before, but when she had to kiss Jongie, she was confused and starring blankly at Jongie because her mother never told her where exactly she should kiss Jongie. Yoongie blinked several times before she remembered that her mother and her father usually kissed in the lips to expressed their feeling. And Yoona wanted to expressed her feeling to Jongie too. That everything just in his dream and not real, that everything would be alright, that she was with him and would never leave him alone.

So, at seven years old Yoongie and Jongie kissed for the first time, a kind of simple and innocent kiss for the children.

Although they ever kissed each other cheek, foreheard and so on, Jongie never expect that Yoongie would kissed him in the lips. But he liked that, Yoongie’s lips was soft and sweet. All his fear disappeared, replaced by warmth feeling from Yoongie.

Since then, singing lullabye while hugging Yoongie and whisper the magical words then kissing Jongie became their habit everytime one of them was scared. They didn’t aware or have any idea  about what have they done. No one tought or told them what were bestfriend should do and shouldn’t do. For children like Jongie and Yoongie, they thought that those things were normal for BESTFRIEND.

 

+++++++++

 

But now as Jonghyun and Yoona, they have to reconsider everything!

At first when Yoona heard abaout Jonghyun bad dream, she only want to reassured Jonghyun with her magical words like what exactly Yoongie did to Jongie back when they were child. It’s hurt her to see the pain in Jonghyun’s face, the pain of losing someone.

But  everything turned out to something more intimate than she expected.

For the second time today, Yoona found herself can’t stop the kissing when Jonghyun response her.

The innocent kiss that they share first, growing more passionate everytime his lips touched hers. Like this morning, the taste of his lips create the thrilled feeling in her heart that make her drowning and give up in Jonghyuns kiss. Even she didn’t realize when Jonghyun move his hand to encircle her waist to pull her closer until there is no gap between them and deepen their kiss.

The fact that they just bestfriends disappear from their mind as their kiss going more deeper and heated as minute pass… because… this kiss…feels so right…Why? Yoona swear that she don’t know, her logic doesn’t work properly now. All she know is the feeling of longing and wanting grow deeper between them. All that had happened in this few years escape and lead them into desirous emotions for one another. This kind of feeling that she sealed in her heart long time ago is trying to burst out now, the feeling that once only for Jongie,,,and now… it’s for Jonghyun.

But still, with their unsettle feeling and unresolved problem, they knows that they can’t…they can’t do this… for now.

“Yoona…” Suddenly Jonghyun parted himself from her.

“Hmm…” Yoona response weakly, because she still can’t manage herself after the make out session.

“We should stop now… if not…I don’t know if later I can let you go or not.”  Jonghyun wishper softly in her left ear as he place her head in Yoona’s shoulder.

Jonghyun is trying so hard to control himself and Yoona knows that they are not innocent as a kid anymore, they are mature now. Of course they know what kind of things that they’ve done and it will leads to something more passionate if they didn’t stop now. Sooner or later one or even both of them will loose control.

 “I…I…  know.” She responded stutterly.

The sunset has disappear and replaced by the starry night sky it getting more colder and windy. Jonghyun help Yoona to stand up.

 “Mianhaeyo, you must be shocked when I kissed you all of sudden.”

She managed to utter her sorry, a bit calmly, but she avoiding Jonghyun gaze. His gaze still the same like the last time she saw when they were child, sharp and deep. But now the impact is more bigger than before, she doesn’t want Jonghyun to see how nervous she is.

Before the situation going more awkward, Yoona turned around and walk faster to the cottage. It’s so embarrassing and she need to calm her heart which beat crazily now, she sure she will get a heart attack. But suddenly someone grab her hand to make her turned out and find Jonghyun who starring deeply at her eyes. At the moment, she cursed their special bond which make them can read each others mind.

“Where are you going? We still have to talk.”

“Uhmmm...of course I’m going back to the cottage and I think there is nothing we have to talk.”

Yoona is trying hard not to obvious about her nervous. Luckily it’s already almost dark in the night, so that Jonghyun can’t see her redden face.

“Really? Why did it seem that you avoiding me? Is that because we kissed before?”

‘Must you ask? Because you make me crazy now! Can’t you just pretend that nothing happened?’ She shouted inwardly.

But for Jonghyun, he can’t pretend anymore and act like nothing happened. Because, as the adults, he sure that they know everythings that have they done  are not the kind of normal bestfriend usually do, include the time when they were child. Not after he realize that his feeling towards her is more than just a friend, although he still not dare enough to definite the name of his feeling.

“I didn’t avoid you and why you have to exaggerate the kiss? I’m sure you used to kiss your girlfriend before. So it’s nothing special.” She answered nonchalanthly or maybe pretend to be nonchalanthly.

But her heart can afford that, Yoona never been feel so hurt by her own words like this. She lied to him. Their kiss before, this morning and the kiss they shared years before is very special for her because he is her Jongie…or Jonghyun for now. But…but…it’s wrong for bestfriend to kiss like that…it’s definitely wrong.

She gasped when suddenly Jonghyun take a step closer to her, his presence is really intimidating her.

“Look at me Yoona-yah!” Jonghyun lifted her chin softly. It makes her have to look directly at his face…his eyes.

“I never have any girlfriend before and for your information, I only ever kissed one girl in my life! Remember this, there is only one special girl for me beside Jiyeon and my mother!”

Jonghyun is starring at her eyes meaningfully, he give Yoona ‘you-know-who-is-she-and-she-is-you!’ sharp look before he continue…

“And I’m never regret to kiss you.”

His statement successes to make Yoona stunned in shock. She knows precisely that Jongie always do everything full-hearted and that side of him didn’t change at all even as Joghyun now. It means that he do want to kiss her before…but why? WHY???

“How about you Yoona? Do you usually kissed someone like that? That’s why our kiss before means nothing to you.”

Yoona who still didn’t recover from her shock before, now for the nth time shocked by him again. She is not ready for the sudden questions from Jonghyun.

“EH!!! OF COURSE NOT!” She shouted to response him fastly. But she covered immediately after realized that she shouted what’s exactly in her mind now. He face become more redder now.

He grinned widely because of her innocence exclaimed. Being the one who can read her mind, he knows that Yoona didn’t lie to him. Maybe she ever kissed Seunggi, his cousin before. But not the way like she used to kissed him.

“Arraseo. From now on…” Jonghyun stepped closer again.

“What…what are you going to do?” Yoona stuttered because she realize that Jonghyun still hold her chin. Her heart beats rapidly now but the man infront of her just smile and it make her hearbeat faster than before.

It happened so fast, Jonghyun once again landed a kiss in her lips, the simple-sweet-and-soft kiss.

Now, Yoona swear, she is one hundred percent sure that she got a heart attack now!

“You are forbidden to kiss anyone else except me.” He patted the stunned -Yoona’s head after kissed her.

That’s not a request, that’s an order from him.

“Kaja, Jiyeon and Kyuline called before that they will come this evening. Maybe they will arrive in an hour. We’ll have a barbecue party in the beach.”

Although she still shock, froze exactly, Yoona manage to smile happily at the moment when Jonghyun said ‘barbecue’. Yoona eyes sparkled in excitement. Jonghyun successed to divert Yoona’s mind. And he knows that food always working at her, always.

+++++++++

Jonghyun  just finished showering and wearing his clothes when suddenly a loud irritating voice *according to Jonghyun* come from the front door.

“AOI ONII-CHAN!!!”

Jonghyun knows who the voice belong too, Yamada Ryosuke, the youngest assassin prodigy of Japan and his girlfriend Shida Mirai. But the question is…

“Ryosuke-kun? What are you doing here?”

For he knows, only Jiyeon and Kyuline who will come, did they put some prank on him?

 “What do you mean onii-chan? Kyuhyun onii-san said that tonight all members of The Circle invited to an outdoor barbecue party tonight here. I came earlier though.” He replied innocently at Jonghyun.

‘And he said this morning, only kyuline and Jiyeon…sigh…what are they planning now ?’ Jonghyun mumbled inside. Wait, all?

“All? You mean all members? Including them from…” Jonghyun narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

“Hai onii-chan, all of them. Including them from Yoona onee-chan country.” Ryosuke-kun pause for awhile then waving his hand to greet Yoona and get in the cottage along with his girl.

Meanwhile Yoona who come lately from her room, glance back and forth at Jonghyun and the young guy named Ryosuke-kun.

 “Konbanwa onee-chan, hajimae, Yamada Ryosuke desu, and she is Shida Mirai, my girlfriend. Douzo yoroshiku.” Ryo-kun bowed at Yoona, but he nowed more deeper when Mirai smacked his back.

“BAKA!!!I’m not your girlfriend.. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Yoona onee-chan.”

Jonghyun always find it’s interesting to watch the two of them bickering, because they remind him about Yoongie and Jongie but in more hard way.

“So, it’s Kyuhyun hyung idea? And Akira-san agree with that? The whole members huh, it will be a lot of trouble.”

“Yeah, all because of sudden request from Kyuhyun nii-san as a back up plan since the confrontation with the Ohguri. Fortunately all of them can make it today, they arrived this morning. This is the third time all member of the circle can gather after years, thanks to you onii-chan. This night is gonna be hilarious.” Ryosuke-kun keep talking, didn’t aware of Jonghyun panicked face and Yoona confused stare.

“Why is it because of Jonghyun?” Yoona suddenly blurted out, because she has been curious since Ryo-kun started to talking again.

“They said, It’s because he is with you onee-chan. Although I don’t know what exactly they meant. But it’s no wonder since because Aoi onii-chan acted out f his usual self.”  He stated nonchalantly, make Yoona more confused and starring at him with a big question mark in her eyes.

“What do you mean? Why is it because of me? What are The Circle and Ohguri? And why did Jonghyun act out of his usual?” Yoona can’t hold her curiousity anymore.

But Yoona jumped in shock when Mirai for the second time smacked Ryosuke’s head very hard. Yoona didn’t notice that it’s because Mirai got a signal from Jonghyun to shut the boy.

“Don’t mind him Yoona and you…stop talking nonsense Ryo-kun.” Jonghyun warned him coldly and drag Yoona away.

Unlike Ryosuke-kun, he thinks that this night gonna be hard. He has to shout their mouth before they say something unnecessary. Yoona still don’t know about her current situation. And she will be very mad at him if she knows about that from other person than him. Yoona reall don’t like if he keep any secret from her, morefurther the secret is about her.

Jonhyun really want to kill his Kyuhyun hyung right now.

 

 

Meanwhile, not far from Kotobikihama beach…

 

“Why do I feel shivering out of sudden?” Kyuhyun rubs bot of his arms.

“I’ve told you before to wear thicker coat. This gonna be a long night.” Changmin commented.

“I hope they will not shocked with our plan, Jonghyun hyung and Yoona noona.” Minho said worrying.

“Oh don’t worry! My plan will work perfectly for both of  them?” Kyuhyun smiled mischievously towards his dongsaengs.

Minho and Joonmyun only shrugged their shoulders, they know that they can’t stop Kyuhyun hyung and Changmin hyung if they have set their *evil* plan. But this time they have to agree because of Jonghyun and Yoona, both of them are in danger. Although it scare them, imagining that they will get Jonghyun hyung’s wrath once he knows their plan.

+++++++++

AN HOUR LATER…

Seriously, Minho thought that it should be them who surprise Yoona and Jonghyun by gathered all the members tonight without let Jonghyun know about that, but it turned that they who get surprised by the two human being in front of them.

All of them are jaw dropping as soon as thay get out from the cars and starring at the beach, but it’s not because the beauty of the beach but because of Jonghyun and Yoona. For Kyuline, maybe they used to saw them like that. But not for the other members of the circle.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY WITNESSING NOW?

That’s what the first thing come up in their mind now.

“Minho-yah, are you sure he is Jonghyun? He isn’t possessed by any spirit, isn’t he? Who is that girl?” Minho curve a smile because he really understand why everyone is curious now and it’s normal if someone asking those question. Of course, he is Jonghyun that they  are talking about.

“Yonghwa hyung, the man you are seeing now is your dongsaeng, Lee Jonghyun and that girl is our soon-to-be-sister-in-law.” He explained patiently.

All of their eyes widened when they hear Kyuline explanation. Their Ice prince Jonghyun who cold, ignorant, stubborn but could burn you only with his gaze, the person who so dense and numb about another human feeling except for the person close to him, the one who will be the last person in the earth who they think will involve with anything related to girls…

Actually, Minho knows that all of them came today not purely because of the circle business, but because of the rumours that they heard about the one and only, Lee Jonghyun. Beside Kyuline and The Circle members in Japan, they don’t know who is the girl who rumoured as the first girl who took away Jonghyun’s heart.

But it confirmed now,  Jonghyun is laughing along with Yoona, acted so lovey dovey *according to the girls* even he is singing for Yoona while playing guitar, something that he never do again for years because of some reason. Everyone has tried their best to make him singing and especially play the guitar again, but now Yoona easily make Jonghyun surrender and play the guitar. Minho is one hundred percent sure, if the pabbo Ryosuke isn’t there because he came early (Fortunately Mirai is there to control him), the interaction between Jonghyun and Yoona is more intense than this time. For sure the circle members expression will be priceless, and that’s what their evil Kyuline hyungs want to see.

“Suddenly I feel bad, it’s like we’re disturbing a couple on their date.” A tall woman with Korean accent speaking.

“I don’t have the heart to do that too, Jonghyun oppa seems very happy now. Finally after all this years, oppa found his love.” Another woman added, she rubs her fake tears.

“Yes, they love each others, but they don’t realize it.” Jiyeon added and dramatically sighed.

“It’s okay Jessica noona and you too krystal, you will be very surprise who is the girl. Because I was surprised too back then.”

“Do we know her?” The woman named Jessica asked.

“Indeed, you do know her. Even some of us here include Leeteuk hyung, Yunho hyung and everyone from our SM dojo back in Korea know her. She has been trained with us since nine years ago and she is the one we’ve been looking for this past several days .”

“…SEOLMA!!!” Jessica exclaimed together with Krystal, even some who Minho mentioned their name before become more curious now.

“Kaja noona.”

Minho give them his mischievous smile and he walk ahead with Jiyeon to approach Jonghyun and Yoona.

When they are closer to Jonghyun and the girl, Jessica gasp immediately.

“Yoona???”

+++++++++

Yoona is tickling Jonghyun right now, after he finished to sing some songs for her. Meanwhile Ryosuke and Mirai are bickering while throwing sands towards each other, so no one can defend Jonghyun from her.

“Stop, Yoona mercy please!”

But Yoona keep doing it mercyless.

“That’s your punishment for not telling me anything and try to distract my mind with you songs.”

“I’ll tell you! But not now, okay?” Jonghyun grab both of her hands and pinched her nose too. Yoona is too cute when she was mad and pouting.

“Yoona???”

Yoona heard a loud gasp from familiar voice. She need several minutes to realize who is the person.

“Ehmm…ehmm…” Changmin fake coughing to tease both of them.

Yoona and Jonghyun immediately parted away from their position which easly make people misunderstand.

“Jessica unnie? What are you doing here? Krystal too, wait…” Then she look around at the newcomers people infront of  her.

“Leeteuk oppa? Yunho oppa? Even Seunghyun oppa?”

She blinked her eyes several times for making sure that she isn’t dreaming now.

“It’s us who should be asking you. Why are you here? Do you know how worried everyone when we heard that you were missing? How come you’re here with Jonghyun now?”

Jessica hugh her very tightly, soon Krystal Join them in a group hugging too. When she was in mourning several days ago, Yoona almost forgot that she have them too. He is glad that they can meet here.

After they release the group hug, Jonghyun take Yoona and introduced her to the circle.

“Yoona, I meet all the members of The Circle. You’re practically one of us now.”

Jonghyun introduced each of them one by one and It took more than just several minutes. There are so many of them, Seventeen from Japan, thirteen from Korea, twenty four from China and Hongkong and others from another country all around East Asian. She give a deep bow to them, although she is a bit hesitant when it comes to the three girls who she thought that they were flirting with Jonghyun back in the party yasterday.

“Im Yoona imnida, thank you for taking care of Jonghyun all of this time.”

“Welcome to the circle Yoona-ssi, I am the leader, Jerry Yan from China.”

The leader give Yoona a simple smile but enough to make Yoona feel intimidated because of his Charisma.

But someone interrupted the moment…

“Can we just start to eat? I’m hungry now.”

Everyone laughed at the innocent Ryosuke-kun who suddenly appear in front of them after being humiliated by Mirai.

+++++++++

The barbecue party turned out more fun than she thought, the people she barely meet before really crazy when it comes to party, games and fun, even Jonghyun smile a lot, but what she love the most is the food of course. It just a simple outdoor party with barbecue, fireworks, a bonfire and they are sitting together in the sands, enjoying the night. Jiyeon also brought Shiro along with her and Yoona’s bag too. Yoona feel gratefull because she can’t loose the important things in her bag.

From Jerry-ssi, Yoona knows that The Circle made by its founders as a place to protect the members from the underground world. Alone they are weak, but together they are strong. The members come from several backgrounds and almost all of them have experienced the pain in their life. Even she is close with the Jung sisters (Jessica and Krystal), Leeteuk, Seunghyun and Yunho, she doesn’t know that they have a tough past, that’s why they are part of this circle.

Soon, she got closer with the girls and in the end, she finally knows that Maki, Emi and Keiko never meant to flirt with Jonghyun because they have their own boyfriend. They just acted to flirt with Jonghyun on purpose to make someone felt jealous and amazingly, Yoona still didn’t catch the clue that it’s her. Surprisingly, Yoona found out that Jessica unnie is Changmin oppa girlfriend?!

But the hard part are first, she have to explain to Jung sisters nad the oppas how came she end up here. But she is carefully not telling them about her past with Jonghyun. Second, she has to repeat the same answer everytime they ask about her relationship with Jonghyun, that is they are not dating. Because now, she even don’t know what kind of their relationship. Bestfriend will never kissed each others like that and Jonghyun definitely see her more than just a friend.

While she talking happily with the girls, she noticed that Jiyeon and Kyuline are not in the beach. Then Yoona excuse herself and take Shiro with her to the cottage because the last time she saw Joonmyun enter the cottage, maybe all of them is there.

She is about to reach the knob of the door when she hear Minho shout at Changmin oppa.

“What is this Changmin hyung? Why you hide this from us?”

Yoona spontaneously stopped. Her curiousity make her decide to eavesdrop their conversation. Hopefully Shiro will not bark. She wonder, what thing that Changmin oppa hide from them.

“Mian, but his aunt said it’s for Jonghyun.”

She frowned when Changmin mentioned Jonghyun’s name.

“Hyung! Do you have any idea who Lee Seunggi is?”

DEG! Hearing her death fiance name mentioned by Changmin, Yoona froze in her spot.

“He is my cousin, uncle Heejun and aunt Hani only son. He died more than a week ago.” It’s Jiyeon who reply Minho.

“AND HE IS YOONA NOONA’S FIANCE IF HE STILL ALIVE!” Minho added.

It’s true but what’s the connection with Seunggi here? Why did Minho sound uneasy? She keep asking in her heart.

“What do you mean Minho-yah?” Jiyeon asked him back.

“This is the most letter I’ve ever read. Better not to give this letter to Jonghyun hyung or the worst to Yoona noona. They are in good term now and the content of this letter will ruin everything. Especially when both of them is in danger and Jonghyun hyung's life is at stake now!”

Yoona for the nth time froze again, because of the facts that she just heard. It’s a letter from Seunggi and somehow the content will break her and Jonghyun. But the most important is Why are bot of them is in danger? All she knows that it should be only her who in danger because of her uncle. What are exactly they talking about now? What actually happened? Yoona need to know everything.

She release Shiro from her embrace and open the door. Yoona dash towards Minho and snatch the letter from her dongsaeng’s hand. She give Minho her best murderous threatened face.

“Tell me everything Minho! Explain to me what were you talking about before?”

 

 

 

 

(NIGHT, 26 MAY)

=========================================================================================================================

Konbanwa minna-san----

Hajimemae, watashi wa  Naomi-chan desu, Dania’s little sister, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Sorry for your long waiting!!! this is one of the chapters of the story that she left in my hand. Hope you like it and FYI, I didn’t edit this chapter, I’m just update it in behalf of my sister.

 If you have any questions or comments, you can do it here or in my account HSJ­­­­­_RYO_KUN. I’ll watch this two account from now on. And please use simple English, coz  I’m just a junior high school student and I can’t afford to understand advance English. It’ll be troublesome if I have to open dictionary again. Don’t humiliate me because of my lazyness okay?

The last, my onee-chan usual quotes for all of you:

‘And always, Thank you for all the readers, viewers, subscribers and upvoters. Especially for Jongyoon shippers who are very loyal to leave some comments for me. It means the whole world for me.

Happy reading all ^o^’