YOONA : FAREWELL AND MEETINGS

To Find You, My Happiness

"WHERE THERE IS A LIVE,

THERE IS A HOPE"

=======================================================================================================================

 

Last night, I arrived at the house of Seunggi's parent. Of course they were surprised to see me, their ex-daughter-in-law. Just imagine, a woman, who until a few hours ago still locked herself in her room, crying and scream a lot, but suddenly appear in your house in the middle of the night like a thief. I'm really sorry for giving them heart attack. After that, it took some minutes for me to explain everything to them.

"Rest here tonight Yoona-ya, appa will send you to airport tomorrow morning." I nod my head as a sign of my agreement.

"Eomma will prepare some supplies for your journey too." I cried after she said that, I don't think they still consider me as their own daughter.

"Gomawo, appa, eomma."

"There is no need to thank Yoona-ah. You're the last child we have, of course we will help you." Eomma hugged me.

"If this journey will lead our daughter's to find her happiness, we will gladly offer our help." Appa joined eomma to hug me and wipe my tears. 

For the first time during the past five days I could sleep, although the nightmare still coming, but with Eomma sleep beside me, I feel safe.

++++++++

I wake up slowly as the alarm in my phone is still ringing and then rush to bathroom to take a bath and prepared myself quickly. When I came down to take breakfast, appa and eomma already there, with a woman,who look like has the same age like me.

"Come here Yoona-ya, take some breakfast. After that, there is something i want to tell you." Appa hold my hand and lead me to the dining room

I took a glance to that woman and I surprisse, she wear my clothes. But I decide to ask appa later after I eat. My stomach need to be in top of my priority right now.

Twenty minute later, everyone has eaten their breakfast. Suddenly, appa told all the maids and guards to leave the room. While eomma, she gone to took my bag.

"Yoona-ya, appa will tell you something and we don't have much time now, so listen carefully, arrasso...?" Appa's face become serious and that's make me worry.

"Nde, appa" I try to calm down myself.

"First, your uncle alredy knew about you ran away from your house. The woman you see earlier, she will disguised as you, wear your clothes and your Rilakkuma bag. And my best bodyguard will be the one who you to airport. You'll meet him in the back gate of this house. Appa and eomma can't accompany you, we are the first culprit in your uncle list."

"So, this is our goodbye?" I almost cried, when eomma suddenly come back.

"Mianhae Yoona-ya. And the last, Japan is dangerous to a woman like you. Be carefull always dear. I have something for you, at least to make me sure you will protected.Yeobo, where is the pendant? " Eomma take a pendant from her bag as soon as appa told her and she gave it to me.

" There is only three pendant like this in this world. The one in your parents hand had destroyed at the accident. Don't loose it. It is a special sign from your appa's bestfriend beside me, the person that he mentioned in his letter. It's a sign that we will be always being protected when we come to Japan. No one dare to insult you as long as you still have this pendant. " I can see worried all over appa and eomma faces.

"Gomawo, I'll try my best to survive. And I promise, I'll be back after I found my happiness." I try to calm them down.

With that promised, I bid my goodbye to them. I hug them, before I leave. Try to don't cry.

Goodbye, I'll be back alive and happy.

As I arrive at the airport, appa's body guard show me the safe way. I was gratefull because I'm sure there is so many uncle's subordinates in this airport. He do his job perfectly, make sure I got on the plane safely, even he wait until the plane departure.

++++++++

Inside the plane, I hope my seatmate would be a woman, but unfortunately i sat next to a man who (This is just my first impression) looks cold and unfriendly.So, I prefer to turn my face at the plane's window. The situation is really quiet and it feels awkward for me who is talk active woman. None of us try to start a conversation so far. Until I ordered chocolate mint ice cream from a passing stewardess. And that successfully make him look at me with puzzled face as if he wanted to say something to me. I raised my eyebrows and looked back at him. Now the situation is more tense, like there is a war that is ready to explode between us.

"Wae? you know, my body adapt easily with new enviroment. So, I will not get sick." Somehow that words blurted out from my mouth easily.

But, at  the time, I swear, he looked surprised as if what I said earlier answering the question on his mind. The next minute, the cup of ice cream almost empty, beacuse all of that ice cream is in my stomach now. I know, the man beside me must me wondering with my big appetite. Good job Im Yoona, now you know how to read people mind.

Saveral minutes later, it's his turn to order meal. I turn my face to him, as soon as he mentioning the food he want to order from the stewardess. Just imagine, an extra spicy curry in the early days, that's truly not good for his stomach. Now, i realized, he also stare at my puzzled-protest-not-agree-with-his-choice face.

"Waeyo? for your information, I didn't eat last night and i used to eat spicy food. So, there will be no problem with my stomach okay."

Daebak, now he can read my mind too. 

The moment I realized that, I can't hold my laugh again. It seems he also realized about the reason why I'm laughing out loud. Finally, we laugh together.

"I have feeling that we are destined friends because we can read each other's mind." 

Now I decide to start a conversation with him, maybe he isn't too cold and who knows I'll get a new friend before this plane land in Narita airport.

"I don't believe in destiny and we can't be a friends, it's too dangerous for you. " He answer nonchalanthly. 

"Waeyo? are you a Yakuza? or a you a fugitive? what kind of criminal have you done? " 

I become more curious, that is one of my habbit that I couldn't controll.

"Stop talking like that, others will think bad about me." 

"Mianhae, this is the first time I come back to Japan after years, that's why I'm really excited to get a new friend." 

I put my best smile to him, I know he is a good person. He prevented me from being his friend for my own kindness and he care too about my healthy before.

Our conversation ended when I decide to take some rest awhile.

++++++++

When the plane landed at Narita Airport, I bid my farewell to my seatmate. When I walk out from the airport, I got some problem. I don't know how to reach my destination. All my life, I have driver who will take me where ever I want. Now I regret when Seulong oppa asked me to go out with public transportation. I still standing in puzzled in front of the airport. Suddenly, someone touch my right shoulder. I stunned for a moment before turn back to see who is it.

"Why do you look puzzled? Where is your destination?" 

I feel relieved when I saw his face, my seatmate before.

"Seatmate-ya, you are my saviour. I forget the way to my destination because I never use any public transportation before." I tell him panickly.

"Where will you go?"

"Yoshino-Cho, in Nara Prefecture."

"That's a far journey. I also never use public transportation beside the plane, so  I also don't know the way."

My smile immediately dissappear after he said that.

"But you can come with me to Kyoto, after that I'll ask my driver to you to Yoshino-Cho."

Now I immediately curved my smile again.

"When will the next flight to Kyoto? I want to buy the ticket."

My voice sounds more enthusiastic now, coz I finally see a bright light for my roblem

"There is a flight to Kyoto within two hours. You can buy the ticket over there." he point the place to me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you my saviour!!!!!"

I cheerfully walk to buy the ticket, one of my problem has solved.

"uhmm, excuse me, but shouldn't you be more carefull? Are you not afraid to follow a stranger like me? "

I stop to walk and turn back at him. His face is full of wander of my act.

"I know you're a good person and I believed in you"

He stunned for a moment when heard my answer. I don't know either how come I fastly trust him. I don't know about another stranger, but with him, I feel safe and my heart don't doubt that feeling.

With that feeling, I offer my hand to him.

"My name is Yoona, nice to meet you. Now, tell me your name, so we will not become a stranger anymore."

He stares at me for a moment and then shake my hand.

"Jonghyun."

"Ndeee?"

"You can call me Jonghyun. It's my Korean name." 

 

 

 

(21 MAY)

=======================================================================================================================

 

Finally chapter 2, yaaaaaaay.

I need your advice, so comment please!!!!!!!

I just finished editing chapter 1, there is some hint I add about jongie. Hope you like it

The last, thanks for all reader that had subscribed and upvoted my story, I really appreciate it.