YOONA : LAUGH AND CRY

To Find You, My Happiness

"THE WORLD IS A COMEDY TO THOSE THAT THINK,

A TRAGEDY TO THOSE THAT FEEL"

=======================================================================================================================

 

"Tsk, no stars are visible tonight"
For the first time I came out of my bedroom coz I couldn’t sleep, I only crying and screaming for the whole time. Now, I’m trying to change my mood. And what I got? Here I am, sitting in the garden behind my house, look at the empty night sky. Even the sky be meanie to me. What a pity myself!!!!!!! After all that had happened in my life, I’m not surprise again for being so unlucky.


My mind still thinking about my birthday, which was a five days ago. I curse the day, coz my life was turned upside down started in that one day. I lost my parents, my fiance, even my favorite cat which I also brought with me. When I think about that things again (now I'm using my wits, I'm tired of using my heart, tired for feeling the pain), I know people will die sooner or later, but it never crossed my worst dream that such a thing will happen.


I still remember clearly every minutes before the terrible events that happened. We're on the way to our  family's private villa to celebrate my birthday. We talked about my upcoming wedding, exactly 15 days later. They teased me so much.

"Aigoo, eomma still can't believe that uri Yoona will married in fifteen days." My mother said with her meaningfull smile.

"Oh, please eomma. Seunggi has propose to me since this early month, how come Eomma still wondering about that. I'm not a baby anymore" I told them firmly.

"If you're not a baby, then what? Every woman know how to cook, but you, do you could do that?" This time, it was my father turn to tease me.

"Even't you can't do another house chores" My mother said again.

"Ah, MOLLAAAAA!!!"  I crossed my arms and pouted. 

They kept talking about how bad if I became a wife later. Everyone laughed, even my fiance, Seunggi also laughed, but he quickly stopped laughing. He knew that when I got angry, I can do anything, including canceling our wedding. Of course he did not want to wait any longer to be with me, after three years of our relationship, so, he immediately calmed me down. 

"Yoona-ah, you know I love you, even if you couldn't cook for me. We have so many maid to do that for you. Arra???? " I stopped pouting and give him my best smile. I love him too.

My parents also stopped teasing me, at least that what I thought. But the next moment, they teased us again.

"Yoona-ya, have you prepared for your first night??????" My mother said nonchalanthly.

She successfully made the two of us face flushed and became more redder. 

"Eommaaaaa" I strongly protest at her.

"Why should you be ashamed, Yoona-ah? You will married soon, you have to think about the first night from now."My Father defended my mom. They are truly a matching pair.

"Seunggi-ya, please guide her slowly at the first night. She is inexperience" my mom asked Seunggi and he nod as a reply.

Tsk, what kind of parents they are?,  embarrass their own daughter in front of their daughter's future husband. They really enjoyed to tease me and kept talking about the first night.

"Meowwww" Oh, good. Now, My cat also in their side. I couldn’t resist again,

"EOMMAAAAA, APPAAAAAA. STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT !!!!!!!!" I yelled at them to stop their teasing, because my face has been red as a tomato.

One second after I yelled at them , I heard the horn from the left side of our car.

Two seconds after I yelled at them, I heard a very loud thumping collision.

Three seconds after I yelled at them, I slammed out of the car and hit the asphalt highway.

Four seconds after the screams, I do not know what happened again, consciousness is slowly diminishing. I took a glance toward the car where I was earlier. But I quickly regreted my decision. The scene in from of me was the most horrible scene that I ever saw. It was more worse than my wildest nightmare.

For two second, i was freezing.

In the sixth seconds, I heard an explosion.

"ANDWAEEEEEEEE !!!!!!"

Immediately everything went black after that.

+++++++++

When I woke, I was in the hospital, with medical equipment in my body. In the next instant, the flash shadow about the terrible incident came to my mind. I immediately remember all that had happened. It was not a nightmare, it was really happened. I still remember, although only two seconds, the flash picture of a large container truck on top of my small family car and a flash picture of my parents and my fiance bodies which all covered by blood. I hoped from the deep of my heart that they were still alive, but even a kid knew that with such circumstances, it is impossible to survive. The fact that hit me, made me scream as loud as possible, crying, refusing reality. I did not care anymore about the pain in my body especially in my right hand. All I care now is my heart. I can not bear the pain in my heart, as there were a thousand knives stabbed in my heart. The next second, everything went dark again.

+++++++

Two days after I was discharged from the hospital, my parents and my fiance funeral implemented. Seulong, my Oppa, who was in America should be come at the day of my wedding, but he came earlier as soon as he heard this news. I was grateful at least someone was there for me, to supported me. I did not possess the strength to stand up again, even I did not have strenght to think and too feel again. I also ignored  all the whisper of the people around. Well, they said I was lucky because it was thrown out of the car so that it can survive. I only suffered bruises and some scratches cuts in my body. But the majority who dominate the whisper was about the legacy that will be accepted by my Oppa and I. After all, my parents are the owners of the number one real estate company in Korea.

A day later, our family lawyer read the will of our parents. To my surprise that all inheritance upon me, but under the guardianship of my uncle until I was 25 years old, which means 3 years again. Another option was if I get married, I'm entitled to acquire all the property inheritance. Which means it was impossible, since I'm not ready to start a new relationship after the death of my beloved fiance. Regarding my Oppa, I thought my father was still angry at him for leaving home and prefer to follow his dream. But, I thought it didn’t matter at all. Later, when I was 25 years old, I would share  all the legacy that I get with my Oppa. That was a simple thought of me at the time,  I even not aware for the truth that would revealed later, the truth that made my life worser.

+++++++++

 

At night I could not sleep, the terrible shadows of that accident still crossed in my dream. As I was heading to my Oppa's room, I heard the voice came out from our faily library which was not far from my room. Some people were fighting, they collided with a fierce argument. After I walked closer, I know they were my uncle and my Oppa .....

"GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE !!!!!!". My uncle's voice boomed.

"I can not leave Yoona alone, she is still too fragile.I want to be by her side at the time like this.". My brother's voice was husky when he begged at my uncle. 

"I know you're just a child who was adopted by my brother. You have no right to stay with her". The last sentence of my uncle, making me frozen. Bwo-BWOYAAAAAAAA?????? what all this means ??????

"GET OUT !!!! Do not you ever come back to this house again and do not you ever try to bring Yoona with you. Do not dare to do that or I will told Yoona to choose between  living in this house in luxury or living with you in misery. Get out tonight." My uncle said firmly.

A moment later the door of the room opened, my brother came out. He was frozen for a moment, when he saw me in front of the room. Without hestitate, he went straight to his room, maybe for tiding up all his clothes and prepared to leave. The fact that I would lose someone again, hit my heart. I came out from my astonishment and got my sense back again. I chased my Oppa, tears kept running down from my eyes. I kept praying in my heart, I had loose some people I loved the most in this world and please don't take the last one from my side. Please God, for the first time, please, please, please, just grant my wish!!!!!!!

"Seulong oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! " I hugged him as soon as I reach his waist

"Please don't go." I cried Louder.

"Take me with you, i don't want to be alone" This time I begged at him.

I used all my strength to prevent him from left me alone

Oppa stayed silent, he didn't say anything.

Then i see my uncle came after me. He tried to pull out my arms from my Oppa and prevented me from ran further to follow my Oppa. I fought him back, tightening my hug at my oppa wraist. My uncle kept swear at Seulong oppa and told me to leave Seulong oppa.

"DO NOT SEPARATE US, PLEASE!!! 

I CHOOSE SEULONG OPPA!!!

I CHOOSE TO LIVE IN MISERY WITH MY OPPA!!! 

JUST HIM, NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs, tried to convince everyone.

At the time when I scream out my choice, Seulong, my dearest Oppa who never cried in his life, even at funerals of our parents, was crying that night. He cried for me, and I know the meaning of his crying. He hugged me, pettin my head and looked straight to my eyes.

"Oppa always love you, Yoona-ya, my little deer sister."

With these words he left me, even though I cried louder, screamed his name desperately, begged and keep told him that I prefer life miserable with him. How came he wasn't my fathers son.They were alike each other. The way they act, the way they think and the way they always put my happiness first.

Eomma used to say, even if the whole world is destroyed, everything will be fine as long as the two of us are always together. And I know it's true, I know I couldn’t live in this hell world alone.Oppa was my last strenght I had to live in this world. 

I cried and called his name as loud as I could, used my last strength . 

I fought, tried to release myself from my uncle who held my wraist tightly. 

I couldn't loose him, I couldn't loose anyone precious to me anymore. 

My uncle, the family of my parents and my friends, I do not care about them. They are merely the gold diggers who only care about my family possessions. They do not care about me, they do not love me.

When my Oppa disappeared,  I realized that there was no hope again. He was gone and I was left alone. I stopped to fight my uncle, walked slowly, back to my hell home.

Since then I locked myself in my room, never come out. I told everyone to leave me alone. I do not care about this world anymore, I do not care about anything anymore.

++++++++++

I have no plan to live again, I wish I could die soon. After my brother left, I kept crying and screaming, planed hundreds of ways to commit suicide. Yasterday, suicide plans couldn't work on me since I was too scared and today, I decide to destroy all stuff in my room to vent my grief.I accidentally also destroy my Rilakkuma doll this morning, but as I throw away that doll, something fell from inside the doll. Which surprised me, I found a secretly hidden letters.I took the letters and there was somethung written there.

"To our lovely daughter, in case if we couldn't be by your side anymore." It's made me curious So, it's from Appa and Eomma??????

This letter must be important. Then, I started to read the letter.

'Yoona-ya, how are you? we hope you're fine and stay alive.

We're sure you must be confused with the content of our Wills. Do not be afraid, appa and Seulong had planned everything.

Don't trust anyone, only Seunggi and your brother should you trust.

Our deer, do you remember our family's resthouse in japan? A place where our family often vacation when you were a kid and a place where you met Jongie'

The name mentioned in my parent's letter make me stunned.

But i quickly get my sense back and continue to read the letter

'Until you were 13 years old, we still visit the rest house. Although the next year you made us confused because you didn't want to go to that place again.

If something happens to you, run away to that place. 

It's one of the three hidden resthouse that built by appa and the two of appa's bestfriend. 

Only us and our child who know that place. Show the golden key to them, it's the passport to enter our resthouse.

Seunggi's parent is one of appa's bestfriend, they has your spare passport, go to them, ask their help.

The last Yoona-ah, remember we always love you.

 

 

 

Your Parent'

 

I stunned for a moment adter i read this letter, tried to understand every word in that latter. But I also realized, there are three things inside the envalope beside the letter.

The first one is my family stamp and the other was a golden key, maybe this one that mentioned at appa-eomma's letter.

The last one, It's a key too but made from crystall.

At the moment I saw the crystall key, my old memories danced in my mind.

Memories about how did I get this key and about a promise that I made.

All my childhood memories running through my mind. 

And the most precious one is memory about him, Jongie.

My Jongie..........

++++++++

 

Beside my parent's letter, I also had heard about my uncle plan to send me abroad so that he can manage the company alone. An hour after that, I already prepared everything to run away, include my clothes, some money (thanks to me who always spare my money everytime my parent or Seulong oppa gives me), some girl's thing and food. I packed everything in my Rilakkuma bag, which is favorable for me, because it's really look like a doll from outside, so no one will know it's a bag. But i have another problem. With all the guards and maids in my house, it's hard to sneak out of the house safely and without getting cought. Suddenly I remember, there is a way out from the garden behind my house, Seulong oppa ever told me once. Only both of us who know that place. I curved a smile when i remember how naughty we were at that time. Seulong oppa, I promised that I'll survive.

That's why here I am now, sitting in the garden behind my house and look at the blank night sky. Pretend to look so depressed as I could, and hopefully the guards will become less cautious. Fifteen minutes latter, I sucesfully sneak out from my house and take a cab to Seunggis parent's house.

 

 

(15 - 20 MAY)

=======================================================================================================================

+++++

How is it? I really nervous when I posted this chapter. Comment pease so I could know what is my mistake. I edited this chapter again cause it is too short.
And once again, sorry for my bad grammar. Thank you dear readers who had subscribed and upvoted my story. It means a lot for me.