CONVINCING AND SEPARATION

To Find You, My Happiness

‘‘IT DOES NOT TAKE MUCH STRENGHT TO DO THINGS,

BUT IT REQUIRES A GREAT DEAL OF STRENGHT TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO’’

=========================================================================================================================

 

 

Since the time when Ryosuke told him that all members will be gathered here because his Kyuhyun hyung invited them, Jonghyun has guessed how they will react.

For this past one hours, many of them who bold enough congratulated him directly. While the rest, they gave him some meaningfull or mischievous smiles for exactly. Even some of them give Jonghyun the doubtfull faces or some whispers as if they indirectly asking him….

’is this really happening now?’…

’are you really Jonghyun?’…

‘He is not possessed by any spirit, isn’t he?’…

’Pinch me, is this nt a dream?’…

’Jonghyun with a woman?Such a mirac;e!’…

’is tomorrow going to be the end of the world?’…and so on.

 

Surprisingly, no one asked Jonghyun the main questions directly, they asked Yoona instead. The woman who change Jonghyun or Jonghyun’s first ‘girl friend’…that’s what they said about Yoona. A bit exaggerate isn’t it? But that’s the fact and he can’t deny.

But he feel grateful, at least it’s not him but Yoona who is being the center of attention tonight because of their curiousness. And that’s make him easily observe everyone. He don’t know what have the members heard before come here, but for all of them (except Akira-san, but it doesn’t matter since he knows about Yoona) who willingly to come and gather tonight and that’s surely not only because of the rumour about him. added with the absence of Akira-san and no one of the members drink any alcohol tonight which means they are aware of something that might be happen soon. Those facts make Jonghyun is sure that something is up behind him and the main culprit are his Kyuhyun hyung and Changmin hyung. They only explained to him this afternoon that they had asked Jerry-san and Akira-san to make Yoona part of The Circle and that’s actually solve their problem, because Yoona not only protected by Lee and Murakami, but also by The Circle. It’s powerfull enough to make her uncle stop to chase Yoona and she will be safe until her 25th birthday.

But being in this circle since he was teen, make him really aware for the worst thing.

Aside from yearly meeting and new additional members, there is one last possibility that can made all the members gathered together. The Circle made to protect the members, they will stand together to protect each other as a sign for any opponents to step back or all of them will against you. And the last possibility is related to that. Someone or two or more are sentenced to death among all of them. That someone might be Him, Yoona, Kyuline or someone from The Circle. But considering to the situation now, the biggest possibility are him and Yoona.

Jonghyun turning his attention to Yoona, who is talking happily with the girls now. She get along well with them.

He is very sure that before, Yoona was almost losing her patience when she has to explain to them one by one, that they just friends, nothing more. But he knows that she is very happy because she could meet her friend from Korea because Yna is smiing widely now. The Jung sisters seem very close to her. But the most annoying part is her so-called oppas from Korea who gave him the  ‘hurt-Yoona-and-you’ll-die!’ look. Luckily they didn’t interrogate Jonghyun, yet. He ever witnessed how scary Choi Seunghyun-ssi and Leeteuk-ssi interrogation are, absolutely he don’t want to be one of their victim.

When the party start to reach its peak, everyone are too engross to the party. Jonghyun take this chance and make his way towards Jerry-san, the leader. The man knows the answer for all of his questions for sure.

“Jerry-san.”  Jonghyun, simply greet the eader to buy his attention.

“Jonghyun-ssi?”

Unlike the members from Japan, Jerry-san always address him as ‘Jonghyun-ssi’, since he was born  not in Hongkong or Japan but in Korea.

“I’m sure you do know why I approached you. What’s going on?” Jonghyun confront the leader directly.

 “You are surely a great observant.” Jerry-san sighed before he continue.

“Akira-san and your parent have a meeting with the head of  Oguri clan. The meeting should be starting now.”

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.

“Because I kill their son.”

It’s not a question, it’s a statement and Jerry-san realize that the man stood beside him already guessed the outcome of their conversation. No wonder he is the smartest one among Kyuline.

“They request your life as the exchange, they want to take revenge on you. But  the fact is you defeated their son in a fair battle, so the Oguri don’t have any right to claim your head. That’s why we come with all that we have to shut them. It’s up to them now, if they still come after you, tonight we’ll erase their entire clan from this world.” Jerry-san said calmly.

Other might think that what Jerry-san said before was exaggerate, but for The Circle they knows that he’ll do what exactly he said. So, if he said that we will erase the entire Ohguri clan from this world, it means we’ll going to kill all of them. Sounds scary, but he ever saw that case three times before. Their leader is very protective, he will going all the way to make sure no one could threaten any members of The Circle.

Then Jonghyun remember that Yoona is the reason why he killed that bastard Oguri Shun.

“What about Yoona?”

His face full of worried out of sudden and it makes Jerry-san chuckled becaue of Jonghyun’s…let’s say… innocent reaction.

“She is surely someone very precious to you like what they said. Don’t worry. We will place her at the safest hand in Japan, the one who can’t never be touched. You know who is he, beside Changmin said that he is her grandfather in Japan.”

Jonghyun knows who is they are talking about, of course Murakami Shinzo, Jonghyun’s grandfather. But he didn’t like that idea. If Yoona will going there, he must be there too and that’s  quite troublesome for Jonghyun.

“By the way, where is Yoona?”

Jerry’s question make Jonghyun turn his attention to the girls and  he found that…Yoona is not with them anymore. Suddenly, he felt something his right foot… it’s Shiro. It was with Yoona before. Before he could react, Shiro already make its way to the cottage.“Jerry-san, I’ll find Yoona first.”

And he going to follow the white puffball Shiro from behind.

When Jonghyun reach the cottage, he can hear Yoona’s voice along with his Kyuline hyungs’s voice. Their dongsaeng must be inside too since he didn’t see them outside before.

He is about to reach the knob when he suddenly heard Yoona saying something that make him stop all of sudden.

“…………Please don’t tell Jonghyun about our conversation today.”

“What should we do about the letter from the Seunggi guy?”

His Changmin hyung’s words are echoing in his ears.

‘Letter? From Seunggi???’

+++++++++

 

Minutes before, Joonmyun and Minho is looking for their Changmin hyung’s phone in his bag. Suddeny Joonmyun saw that Minho’s eyes widened upon the thing that he found in their hyung’s bag.  Then Joonmyun steps closer to Minho and he saw that Minho was holding a letter with the name ‘Lee Seunggi’ written there. ‘Who is Lee Seunggi guy?’ he tought inside.

Without any hesitation Minho opened the envelope and read the letter inside. He decided to peek at the letter too and his eyes widened like Minho before.

My cousin, Lee Jonghyun

It’s for their hyung. But his eyebrows furrowed more when he is starting to read again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It’s been a long time since the last time we talk each other, two years exactly.

It’s not because I was busy all along this time, but because I didn’t want you to find out something.

But soon you will find out everything, so I want to tell you earlier.

In a week  from now you will receive my wedding invitation.

But if you still consider me as your hyung, as your beloved cousin, I have to warn you.

You should never come to the wedding!

Actually, your presence will ruin my wedding.

About Yoona, she will not able to meet you, more precisely, she can’t.

Because she is busy now and the 30th is the wedding.

The wedding of me and Yoona.

On that day, she will be no longer your Yoongie again, she will be my Yoona.

I will let her to meet you, after the wedding, after I make sure that you will never able to take her from me.

Call me egoist for not letting her to meet you all this time, but every man will do the same like me.

No any single of man will let his love to go near his rival in love.

Sorry cousin, I’m the winner, I won her heart, she is mine now.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

…………………………

‘WHAT THE ?!!!’

Joonmyun shouted inside but Minho shouted it loud enough for everyone in the cottage to hear that.

It just some of the opening of the letter, but Joonmyun want to punch the face of whoever this Lee Seunggi guy right now and he knows that Minho feel the same like him.The earlier content of the letter is freaking crazy and the person who wrote this letter was crazy too.

The rest content of the letter is the key that answer amost all of their questions about ‘Jongie and Yoongie’. Not only that this letter also completed the missing puzzle about everything happened to Yoona for this past nine years and the reason why Yoona took more time than she needed to come back to Jonghyun.

All of sudden, Minho stormed towards Changmin hyung and shouted at their hyung. He was very understand why Minho did it, that’s why he keep calm and let Minho poured all his anger. But everything turned unexpected when Yoona accidentally heard their conversation and snatch the letter from his hand.

“Tell me everything Minho! Explain to me what were you talking about before?”

Joonmyun swear that he saw the same cold murderous eyes like his Jonghyun hyung in Yoona and it successfully make them froze in their place.

After some arguing between them, is it right or not for telling Yoona the truth, they finally gave up in her.

Joonmyun could see the tense situation is hanging around the cottage. He, Minho and Jiyeon can only shut their mouth during the interrogaiom from their Yoona noona to Kyuhyun-Changmin hyungs. Yoona is focusing on why are she and Jonghyun in danger now. Joonmyun saw that his hyungs have no other choices than to explain everything to her because of the nervous Minho, who keep shivering everytime Yoona glared at him and it successesed to detect if Kyuhyun hyung or Changmin hyung hide something or not from her. Joonmyun has to thumbs up for her, since she can tame the strongest member of Kyuline. Minho looks like a puppy in front of Yoona.

In the end, Yoona knows about Jonghyun and his family (this part is surprising Joonmyun, as a childhood bestfriend, wasn’t Yoona should have known about his hyung’s family?), the clans or people who her uncle paid to chase her, their fight days before, even the truth about the party yesterday night and all many things that not only his Jonghyun hyung and Kyuline even The Circle have done for her from she arrived in Japan until now.

Now, Yoona knows why there were a ot of cars everytime they were going out, were Kyuhyun and Changmin got their wound and the reason behind the absence of Jonghyun. The worst part is Yoona find out about the killing that them or precisely Jonghyun did for her.

From the very first time Joonmyun knew that Yoona was trying to keep her poker face (except for Minho’s part) while hearing all the explanation from his hyungs, but now he swear that there was a glimpse of sadness in Yoona’s eyes for a seconds. He really wish that Yoona will not blame herself because of this, that’s why Jonghyun forbade all of them before from telling the truth to her. His hyungs knew how Yoona will react upon the truth.

“It’s okay Yoona-yah. The Oguri just used you as the excuse so that they can insult Jonghyun. It’s totally not your fault and we ever killed people before so it just a small thing for us.”

Although Kyuhyun wants to reassured Yoona, but Joonmyun and the other in that room knows that their hyung just lied. It’s not a small thing, killing is not a small thing. You’re responsible to the life that you took away. But that’s how everything works in this world, kill or you’ll die.

“So, that Oguri clan will come for Jonghyun? That’s why he is in danger now and as for I am because they will use me as a bait for Jonghyun.”

Unexpectedy Yoona can conclude the current situation now. Not only Joonmyun but the rest Kyuline and Jiyeon surprised.

Joonmyun could sense the hesitation in his hyungs eyes.

“Yes.” Changmin answered Yoona weakly.

“Do you have any plan?” Yoona eyes is full of hope and that’s make Joonmyun unconciousely look at his hyungs too.

“Yes we have…and we need your help too. Please, persuade Jonghyun to follow whatever we’ve planned. Because he will reject this plan right away after he hear that and maybe you too, because I heard from Minho that you have another business in Japan. And from the letter, I assume that it related to Jonghyun and the 30th May, your birthday. ” Kyuhyun explain to Yoona carefully.

“Why should we reject the plan?” Yoona confused.

“Since you came, Jonghyun never left you alone except for something urgent or because you are with us. He will do anything for you. Considering the letter, you came here because the 30th May. I don’t know how long this plan will going on, maybe it will take longer than both of you want, the worst is both of you can’t make it to that day. Because in this plan both of you will be…”

The last word from Kyuhyun like a whisper, but it’s loud enough to be heard by Yoona.

Joonmyun watch how Yoona take a deep breath before she absorb well Kyuhyun’s explanation. It’s a hard choice, not only for his Jonghyun hyung but also his noona too.

“Will this plan work? No, it must be work, Jonghyun must be safe.” Yoona tried to convince herself.

Joonmyun understand her anxiousness. For a normal girl who suddenly involved in this kind of world, hearing the second in the rank of biggest Yakuza in Japan want to kill the person who you care, who wouldn’t freak out?

“We’ll make sure about that. He is our brothers after all.”

“You should do that Changmin oppa. Consider that as the exchange for the ice cream that you didn’t buy for me yesterday night.”

And suddenly everyone burst in laugh because of Yoona sudden blurt. How could Yoona compared ice cream and Jonghyun?! That’s the most non sense thing they ever heard. Joonmyun pity his hyung, Jonghyun place in Yoona’s heart is the same as ice cream.

“By the way, I promised to Jonghyun that I will wait for him to explain everything and accidentally I heard from all of you. Please don’t tell Jonghyun about our conversation today.” Yoona ask and plead at the sametime, bt for Minho, it’s a warning exactly.

“What should we do about the letter from the Seunggi guy?”

Changmin questioned Yoona because the letter is about her ife for nine years..

“Just keep it, until I officially tell the truth, please keep silent about this letter.”

Everyone is focusing on Yoona’s answer. But Joonmyun’s attention shifted to the shadow showed under the front door.

“Its content quite crazy. But it showed us how much you love him.”

Right after his Changmin hyung said that, Joonmyun walk to the front door. He reach the knob to open the door and go out to look around the cottage. He almost get a heart attack when he found that

“Is it obvious? That I love him, is it very obvious to all of you?”

He heard Yoona asked Jiyeon and Kyuline. But his attention is at … his Jonghyun hyung is standing silently near the door and stiffening  like statue now. Absolutely Jonghyun heard their conversation but the question is since when?

Joonmyun about to speak before Jonghyun covered his mouth and gave him a sign to stay quiet.

 “Yes it is.” Chorused all of the people inside the cottage. Loud enough to be heard by Jonghyun.

“Since when you know that you love him?”  Changmin asked Yoona.

“Since I was in senior high school. With all of my girls friend around me who fell in love and they are kind enough to patiently explained me what love is, I immediately realize about my feeling towards him who has’been with me for years.” And Yoona reply him clearly.

The situation inside maybe full of smile and warming, but not outside the cottage. Joonmyun don’t know what should he do now, he trapped in the very awkward and tense situation and he want to escape or dig a hole to hide himself.

“Do you mean that? With all of you heart?” Suddenly Joonmyun hear his Kyuhyun hyung asked Yoona.

Almost at the same time, his Jonghyun hyung mouthed to him ‘Tell-them-that-Jerry-san is looking for all of you now’.

 “Yes, I love him with all of my heart since then until now.”

Yoona’s response sounds calm and firm when she answered the question from Kyuhyun, but Jonghyun already gone right after he heard her answer.

‘Jonghyun hyung is strange’, that’s what he thought inwardly.

But then Joonmyun remember, it is possible that Jonghyun just arrived when he went out from the cottage. If it is true, then…

He dashed to inside the cottage.

“What was I missed? What are you talking before?”

Joonmyun asked all of them for making sure.

“It’s your fault for going out all of sudden. We are talking about L.O.V.E before.” Changmin jokingly scolded him.

But Joonmyun doesn’t care about that, his mind is busy thinking of the possibility about the strange behavior of his Jonghyun hyung. One more thing, he hope that his hyung will not angry at them for telling Yoona the truth.

“Jerry-san is looking for us now.”

Finally he said something after several seconds and that’s make all of them immediately going out from the cottage.

 

+++++++++

 

“Yoona, where have you been before?” Jessica shouted from a far.

“Mianhae unnie, I have to take something in the cottage.”

It’s not a lie, Yoona really went there to take her bag. Her family stamp, the keys and her other important things is in the bag. With the uncertain situation now, she don’t want to leave her bag behind in case if something suddenly happen in the future hours.

“Okay, but now you have to stick with us. Don’t go anywhere!”

Without waiting for her answer, Jessica drag her to the girls.

Yoona take a look around the beach and she found that Kyuline is with Jerry-san and some of the guys, they are talking about something, the plan maybe. But she can’t find Jonghyun anywhere.

“Keiko nee-san, did you see Jonghyun?” Yoona ask the beautiful  woman who look like the leader of the girl in Japanese circle.

“Well, wait a minute …” And Keiko go for some minutes before come back.

“I ask other boys, they said he is over there. Separating himself as usuall.”

Keiko pointed at the left of the beach and not far away, Yoona catch a sillhoutte of a man. She saw that Jessica is still engrossing with her conversation with some womens that she assume from China or Hongkong. This is the right time if she want to sneak out from Jessica.

“Please tell Jessica unnie that I’m with Jonghyun. Arigatou nee-san.”

Yoona thanked Keiko Kitagawa before she run towards Jonghyun.

After awhile she walk silently, purposely wanted to surprise Jonghyun from behind. But she forgot that she is in Kotobikihama beach where the sands will make singing sounds everytime you walk on it. There is one thing left that she forgot, Jonghyun’s sharp instinc.

So, the result is Jonghyun suddenly turned around and pulled her down to hug her, but she didn’t mind it since Jonghyun’s embrace is very comfort, the most one for her. Yoona pouted because her plan didn’t work.

“Don’t try Yoona, if it’s you, I definitely will know even from far away.”

Yoona feel that that the way Jonghyun speak sounds sad and she feel it more when Jonghyun hug her tighter. Why?  Had he known about the plan?

“So, even if we separate each other, will you know where I am? Will you find me?”

She ask the question only to make sure herself. Unconsciousely she tightened their hug. Yoona could feel Jonghyun’s heavy breath in her hair.

“Yes, I will Yoona. I will always know where you are and find you. I promise.” Jonghyun sounds firmly and that’s make her automatically smile. But that’s not the problem now. She need to persuade him for the plan.

 “I don’t need that promise because I know you will. I need you to promise another thing to me.” Yoona release their hug and stared at him directly.

“What?” Yoona could see that Jonghyun already sensed something from her eyes. She take a deep breath, prepare herself for the worst.

“I know your life is at stake now, that’s why promise me that you’ll always put your life first and follow The Circle’s plan later.”

Jonghyun eyes widenened wonderly at her, how came she knows that news. But it took short time because she is sure that Jonghyun could conclude fastly who did tell her.

“I can’t! I don’t know what’s their plan, But the way you said it, I know that it’s not a good idea and I definitely will reject that plan right after I heard it.”

Hearing his answer, Yoona wish in her heart If only he can’t read her mind, it will be easier to convince him.

“Please, It’s for your own safety.” She pleaded again.

“Still…I can’t promise that Yoona.” Still the same answer from him and that makes her pissed off because of his stubbornness.

But she can’t give up now! Can’t he see how’s her feeling right now? She hate the plan too! she want to be selfish too! But she can’t if it’s about his life.

“Don’t you understand?”

She suddenly shouted in frustration.

 “I thought you will understand me, since you ever in a situation like this years ago when I was the one who was in danger. I’m deathly worried about you now. They can hurt you…even they can kill you!”

Yoona shouted again, letting him hear all in her heart now. She bursted in cry after that. That makes Jonghyun immediately cupped her face. Jonghyun try to calm her down, but he can’t because he realized that Yoona mentioned their old big fight. It’s a sensitive matter fr bth f them. She even didn’t mentioned it when they kissed before.

 “Mianhaeyo Jongie…mianhe if I was selfish and didn’t think about your feeling nine years ago when I put myself in danger. Now, I can feel it…I’m scared…I don’t want to loose you…I didn’t come back here after nine years just to see you die! Please…Jongie!”

‘Jongie’, she really missed so much when they called each other with their special names that they give to each other.

Once, just by calling him like that was enough…enough to make him understand how much she care about him. Now she run out of idea to convince him.

If she can’t convince Jonghyun then she has to convince her Jongie.

She even don’t care if Jonghyun realize that because he cupped her face nw, obviousely looking into her eyes too. But then he leaned forward.

 “Gwenchana Yoongie…gwenchana…”

Yoona feel that Jonghyun has wrapped his hand around her body. His soft whisper made her stop crying.

“Jongie?”

She feel a sudden warm spread in her back, Jonghyun is caressing her back now. The way he usually did to ease her heart from anxious.

“For nine years I really wanted to see you, after I meet you again, I have planned to be with you forever in my life. I promise…You will not loose me, I will not die.”

Yoona nods in his embrace upon hearing his promise. As usual, when she felt his warmth, a her negative feeling is going away. It's like nothing in the world could scared me anymore. This special feeling that coud given note by her parents and Seunggi couldn't give to me but Jonghyun.

Yes, everything surely will be alright if it’s Jonghyun.

When they released their hug, Yoona stare deeply into his eyes as he do the same too. It expresses everything that they ne to say to one another but can’t because it’s too much to say and they can talk about that whenever they want later. For now, she wants to stay like this.

Suddenly everyone’s phone are suddenly ringing almost at the same time, the kind of new message ring. It’s loud enough to distract both of Yoona and Jonghyun attention to the crowd of the members. Feeling curious, they walked together hand in hand towards them. When Yoona saw Kyuline, she eyed Kyuhyun and Changmin for an answer. They only mouthed to her ‘the time has come’.

 

+++++++++

 

Not far from there, a seventeen years old young girl is watching everything that happened. At the time when all of their phone ringing, all of the older girls took Yoona from Jonghyun. They didn’t let him come near Yoona. The young girl whatched them made Yoonaa] wearing the similar coat that all the girls is wearing now. It's a part of their plan actually.

“WHAT? NO WAY!”

Her attention shifted to Jonghyun who shouted in strong protest at their leader. They must have told him the plan.

Then the young girl see again when Jonghyun turned to Yoona and they called her ‘Yoongie’. They stared at each other. Jonghyun and Yoona are separated far enough but the intense in their stare is amazingly very deep. It’s a kind of mind talking stare and that’s make them like in their own world.

She ever saw those kind of eyes. It’s the same like her and her bestfriend and the couple that she met in Nara years before.

She has been the member of The Circle for two years and she rarely met Jonghyun. That’s why she didn’t recognize him at the first time of their meeting. But when she saw him with Yoona an hour ago, she got the strange feeling that she ever met them before. Now, it’s clear. Her photographic memory, remember clearly Jonghyun and Yoona.

“Yama-chan…” She called her bestfriend.

“Why Mi-chan?”

“Do you remember the bestfriend that safe my life years ago?” She remind her bestfriend at her story before she met him.

“Yes, I kinda remember it.”

“I’ve found them.”

“Really?”

“I want to help them!”

The young girl was there when they separated for the first time and little did she was part of the reason of their separating.

From the rumour, she conclude that they just got back together.

If the first separating took years for them to unite again, she don’t know what will happen now.

She has to help Jonghyun and Yoona.

Because now, for the second time they will be… separated again.

 

 

 

(STILL... NIGHT, 26 MAY)

=========================================================================================================================

Here is the update for you. CHAPTER 12.

Sorry, I’m really sorry, I forgot to post the new chapter. It more than a week since the last time, though my onee-chan told me to post a chapter every week.

By the way, I have to make some times for her until she get well and can make a new chapter again. Four chapters left in my hand now. This way, there will no big gap of your waiting between the chapters in my hand and the new chapter that onee-chan will write after she get well later. Maybe because onee-chan is a reader too, she aso think about your feeling too.

Please use simple English if you want to comment*Puppy eyes*, you know I’m still lazy to use dictionary now*whining*. Because the subject I hate is Math, English and science.

The last, my onee-chan usual quotes for all of you:

‘And always, Thank you for all the readers, viewers, subscribers and upvoters. Especially for Jongyoon shippers who are very loyal to leave some comments for me. It means the whole world for me.

Happy reading all ^o^’