Target number 51

Love Contract

HYUNA's POV:

Please don't be there... Please don't be there... Please don't be there... 

I shut my eyes, and slowly opened the door leading to our classroom. It was chaos in there, some were gossiping, some were singing, some were even making out at the corner. Thanks god my teacher's not here yet! I quickly entered and made my way to my seat. 

That guy at the gate better consider himself lucky that my teacher's late, or else I would've killed him, literally. 

The door of our classroom opened and my classmates stopped with what they're doing and went back to their proper seats. The teacher finally arrived. 

"Okay class. We have a special guest today." Murmurs started. "The son of our school's owner will be joining our class from now on. Hyunseung, please come in."

The door opened and in came Hyunseung... most of my classmates squeled at the sight of him. Annoying.

Hey, 

That's ...

That's HIM!

THAT'S HIM! The jerk I met at the gate!

He's the campus heir?! 

He smiled and introduced himself, much to my classmate's delight. "Annyeong haseyo. Hyunseung-imnida." The girls cheered.

So the jerk's name is Hyunsueung huh?

The teacher cleared his throat. "You can sit over there Hyunseung, if you don't mind sitting at the back." He said while pointing to the vacant seat behind me. Wait, behind me?! Aigoo, how troublesome.

"Anywhere's fine." He said politely to the teacher. Hyunseung made his way to the seat assigned to him. He saw me and stopped.

"Oh. It's you. It was nice meeting you a while ago." He said, then winked at me. Okay, he's not just hot. He's REALLY HOT. Don't get me wrong, I'm just being obervatory.

He settled himself behind me. "Chincha, how can I be SO unlucky? I clearly wished that I never want to see him again." .... Wait, did I just say that out loud? Oops, my bad. Oh well.

"I heard that." He said. I faced him.

"So?" I answered.

He frowned. "That was mean. I'm a part of this class now, you know. I hope you can treat me nicely." He winked at me, AGAIN.

"Hey, don't you dare use your hotness to deal with me." I stated.

He smirked. "So you think I'm hot?" 

My mouth hung open. He chuckled softly. I glared, then I turned my back on him.

Seriously, how tragic can this day get? I scratched my head (a habit of mine when I feel stressed) with both of my hands and ended up messing my hair. I was on the process of fixing it, when I heard a laugh from behind. 

I slowly turned my head and saw the jerk laughing. His laugh was musical. It makes you wanna laugh with him too.... Eh, Hyuna! Don't think about weird things now! ...

He saw me staring at him, and he cleared his throat and stopped laughing. Then he leaned forward and looked at me straight in the eye. 

I felt myself blush. HOW CAN THIS GUY MAKE ME BLUSH?! I quickly turned away. Luckily, the teacher started the class.

 

This class was hell! I quickly got up, gathered my things, and left as quickly as I can when the bell rang.

I wasn't able to concentrate on the lecture AT ALL. I felt like someone was staring at me the whole time! It was creepy.. 

My sister was waiting for me outside my classroom, guys were trailing after her as usual, she's the school's queen bee after all.

"Dongsaeng! Let's eat lunch together!" She grabbed one of my wrist and started to drag me towards the cafeteria.

Then another hand closed around my other wrist, causing me to stop, and causing my sister to stop too.

Oh. It's him again. "You forgot this at the classroom." The jerk said and handed me a pen. Oh crap, I didn't notice that I dropped my pen because I was hurrying. I grabbed the pen from his hand. 

"Uhmm.. thanks." I said. Awkward.

"No problem." He said and he smiled. That smile again. His smile doesn't reach his eyes.

"Stop doing that!" I blurted out. 

He looked perplexed. "Doing what?"

"Using a fake smile. It's ugly." I said without thinking. 

My sister hit my arm lightly. "That was rude!" She faced the jerk. "Please forgive my sister's rudeness... Uhmm, I'm Hyori by the way. And you are?" My sister smiled sweetly and extended her hand for a handshake. Her guy fans who were watching frowned and stared enviously. 

The jerk accepted my sister's hand. "Hyunseung." 

He shaked my sister's hand out of politeness, then he let go.His expression didn't even change. Seriously? Does he know how lucky he is to be able to touch my sister's hand?

Hyunseung faced me. "And you are?"

"Hyuna. Kim Hyuna." I answered.

"That's a very pretty name." Hyunseung the jerk said. My cheeks flushed.

I faced my sister. "I'm hungry, let's go." I said and I dragged her towards the cafeteria.

----------

HYUNSEUNG's POV:

I stared at Hyuna's retreating back. She ran away from me again. As I thought, she's very interesting. 

Her sister (I forgot her name) looked back, sweetly smiled (again), and waved goodbye. I smiled at her out of courtesy. If I remember correctly, she's the campus' queen bee. I'm a bit dissapointed. What a boring girl ...

I remembered what Hyuna said a while ago, "Stop doing that! Using a fake smile. It's ugly"... She's the first one to notice that I use fake smiles at school ..

What an interesting target.. This is certainly going to be fun. 

Beware Kim Hyuna, I'm gonna take all of your first times away, and..

I'LL SURELY BREAK YOUR HEART,

target number 51.

----------

Writer's note:

So there goes chapter number 2 :)

Please don't get dissapointed :( I'm out of inspiration -.-

so please tell me what you think about this chapter. Feel free to ask questions ^^

 

Follow me on twitter: @imCathyyy

God bless ^^