Attractions

Love Contract

HYUNSEUNG's POV:

I yawned. 15 minutes here and I'm bored already. Some party.

I felt someone nudge my arm. It was Zico, my best friend.

"Yah. Those girls have been checking you out for a while now." He informed, using his chin to point out a bunch of girls who were staring at me with dreamy eyes. 

I gave them a wink. they squealed in delight. Heh. Girls. They are SO easy.

Zico clicked his tounge.  I looked at him. "What?" I asked.

"You still haven't changed. Haven't found your special girl yet?" He asked. Pft. As if I'll ever find her.

"Nah. And I don't think I ever will. Every girl's pretty much the same." I answered. I looked at Zico, but he wasn't even listening. He was staring at something, or someone.

"Whoah. Check those girls out!" He exclaimed.

I sighed. How hot can they possibly be. I followed Zico's gaze. He was looking at two girls who just entered the club.

Hmmmm.. The one was Hyori, no wonder everyone's looking. I've seen better though. I looked at the girl beside her..

WHOAH ..

Who was that?

She looks... stunningly pretty ..

And, I can't really explain but, there's something different about her. The way she walks, the way she carries herself, the way she just looks at the floor to avoid everyone's gazes.

Somehow, I felt attracted to her. I've never felt like this. NEVER.

Maybe I should approach her... Yes. I should. I started to walk over ..

"Yah! Hyunseung! Where are you going?" Zico asked after me.

I stopped and turned around, looking at him. I shrugged. "Somewhere interesting." I said.

I started to look for mystery girl, but she's nowhere to be seen. I saw Hyori at the dance floor, dancing with some guys, but the girl's not with her anymore. 

I looked ... and looked.. and looked ... There! Found her! I quickly walked towards her direction.

She was walking. She wasn't looking where she was going though, her gaze was fixed on the phone on her hands.

I stopped on front of her. She continued walking, not noticing my presence at all.

Suddenly, she bumped into me. And it wasn't one of those shoulders bump. It was a full-body bump! (xD)

We lost balance.

Things happened fast ..

And I somehow ended up on top her, our faces inches apart. 

I can't help but stare ... Hmmm.. She looks quite familiar.. And WOW. She looks ever prettier up close. Her clear skin, smoky eyes, and pink lips ... 

Before I knew it, I was leaning in.. and leaning in .. and leaning in.. Our lips centimeters apart ..

"YAH! HYUNSEUNG! GET OFF ME! JERK!" She suddenly shouted, breaking my trance.. Omo! What did I do?!

Hey, that voice.. And she knows my name? Am I that famous?

I lifted myself off her and stood up. I offered my hand to help her up, but she just slapped it away. Heh. Quite feisty, isn't she?

She stood up by herself. She fixed her dress.

Hmmm.. Now that I get a clear view of her, she somehow looks a bit like ... Kim Hyuna? No. Impossible. 

I still asked though. "Hyuna?" 

She looked at me.. WHOAH! It really is her!

"What? ... Hmp. ." She mumbled before walking away. I stared at her back.

That seemingly perfect body .. Those alluring smoky eyes .. Those pink lips .. Belongs to Hyuna?!

Did she originally look like that?!

I pinched my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Ouch. That hurts.

I just stood there, wide-eyed, shocked.

Omo. Did I just tried to kiss Kim Hyuna?!

----------

Writer's note:

How was it? :D

Hope ya like it.

We're going to have our Christmas party later. Hope I have fun :)

God bless ^^