Mad Hyunseung

Love Contract

"Actually, SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND."

Hyunseung announced, making the crowd around him gasp. He was glaring at Jaejoong, unaware that it's not good for his good-boy image.

He tightened his grip around Hyuna's small waist, pulling her closer to him.

Hyuna pushed Hyunsueng's arm away, clearly pissed off. She stood up and dragged Hyunseung away from the cafeteria, completely forgetting about her best friend.

Jaejoong lowered his head, feeling a bit embarassed.

"You said she's your fiance, Hyunseung said she's his girlfriend, which is true Jaejoong-sshi?" One of the girls asked.

Jae bit his lip, contemplating how to answer. He decided to tell the truth.

"Both." He said hesitantly.

The crowd gasped.

"That ! She doesn't deserve two hot guys fighting over her!" The girl exclaimed. The others nodded in agreement.

Jaejoong was alarmed. He smelled danger. He looked up and was about to say something, but the girls were already walking away, talking about something that includes the words 'Hyuna', and 'after school'.

----------

HYUNA's POV:

I dragged Hyunseung to the rooftop. When we arrived, I let go of his hand, and gave him a glare. If glares can kill, I'm pretty sure he'd be dead by now. 

Sadly, he's still alive and breathing. As a matter of fact, he's totally unaffected by my murderous glares. He just stood there, arms folded, staring at me.

"What was that for?!" I exclaimed.

"What was what for?" He asked bluntly.

"THAT! Why did you tell them I'm your girlfriend?! You told me you don't want anybody else to know! You idiot!" I blabbed.

He widened his eyes. "I'm an idiot? I'M AN IDIOT?!" He exploded.

"YES YOU ARE! YOU'RE A BIG IDIOT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" 

"THAT FREAK ANNOUNCED THAT YOU WERE HIS FREAKING FIANCE! IT WAS ONLY FAIR!" He said. 

Oh no, you didn't. People don't talk trash about my best friend in front of me.

"YAH! WHO YOU CALLING A FREAK! YOU'RE THE FREAK HERE!" I shouted as I stomped my foot.

He snorted. "JAEJOONG THE FREAK! JAEJOONG THE FREAK! JAEJOONG THE FREAK!" He chanted like a child.

"YAAAAAHHHHH!" I yelled.

"JAEJOONG THE FREAK! JAEJOONG THE FREAK! JAEJOONG THE FREAK!"

"JANG HYUNSEUNG!"

"JAEJOONG THE FREAK! JAEJOONG THE FREAK! JAEJOONG THE FREAK!"

"YOU'RE SO CHILDISH!"

"JAEJOONG THE FREAK! JAEJOONG THE FREAK! JAEJOONG THE FREAK!" He continued. 

Oh. And guess what. He sticked his tounge out for effect. How mature -.-

Aish! He is SO getting on my nerves! He's acting like a jealous child! I ruffled my hair.

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" I blurted out without thinking. As always.

Hmp. Of course he's not jealous. What was I thinking. I bet he'll laugh at me now.

"..."

OH. He shut up.

And his face turned bright pink.

Omo. Is he... blushing?

Omo! He's blushing!

The Almighty Hyunseung is blushing! He looks funny! xD

This is fun :D

I stepped forward. "You ARE jealous." I stated playfully.

"M-mwo? J-jealous? Of course not!" He laughed awkwardly.

I snorted. "I bet you are." I said.

I wiped the smile off my face and turned it into a serious one. "Jang Hyungseung, please remember that you're only my 'FAKE' boyfriend." His face darkened and he looked down. "So please don't do stupid things like that again. Now we'll have to act as couples more often. It's burdensome, don't you think?" I added.

"Oh. And one more thing, what's with the waist-holding? I'm not comfortable with skinship, so don't do things like that again. IT'S SICKENING." I added.

He stiffened when he heard my last remark. He slowly lifted his head up. 

His eyes are........... scary.

He took a step closer. "Sickening you say?" He said in an annoyed tone.

I refuse to be scared by him. "Yes. Sickening." I stated.

"Do you even know how many girls want to be touched by me?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Don't know. Don't care. I'm not one of those s, remember that. So get your hands off me." I said, trying my best to look at him in the eyes.

He smirked. An evil smirk. He stepped forward. I stepped back. 

"Hyuna, I remembered something. A while back, in the cafeteria, you refused to act as my girlfriend, even when there there are involved people around. Jaejoong, to be more specific. According to the contract, rule number one to be exact, that's considered breaking the rules Hyuna. I'm afraid I'll have to give you proper punishment." He stated.

Huh? Is he stupid?

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Actually, rule number one states 'Hyunseung and Hyuna can only act as lovers when involved people are around.' not 'Hyunseung and Hyuna have to act as lovers when involved people are around.' Duh." I remarked.

"Aish! Whatever! I made the contract, remember? It's part of rule number one whether you like it or not!" He took a deep breath to calm himself. Then he smiled. And suddenly, his eyes were scary again. With an evil smirk playing around his lips, he stated: 

"I STILL NEED TO GIVE YOU PUNISHMENT."

----------

Writer's note:

Mianhe! Sorry for the SUPER LATE update. It will NOT happen again. I promise >.<

Also, was this chapter too crappy? I hope not.

I hope I haven't lost all my readers due to my laziness yet. :(

Thank you for sticking around guys ^^