Close Call

Love Contract

HYUNSEUNG's POV:

"Neh, Hyunseung. I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE YOU MY BOYFRIEND."

"Your what?! Are you out of your mind?!" Seriously, I think she is suffering from a mental problem. One second she says I'm boring, and now she says she have decided to make me his boyfriend? Am I that hot? "So you prefer looks over personality, huh?" I asked.

"Not really. I don't care about your looks. The most important thing... is that I won't feel guilty if you're my partner." she answered.

Huh? "I seriously don't understand what you're talking about. I think you like me, don't you?" I inched closer to her and smiled.

For a second she fell silent, then she bursted out laughing! I told you she was crazy. "Oh please! Don't flatter yourself! hahahahahahahahaha .. Oh, and what's with that flirty smile?" She's trying not die from laughter now.

Chincha! This girl! "Then why?!" I asked.

She stopped laughing and fixed herself. "I need you to pretend. In front of my parents." she said.

"Elaborate please." I leaned on the desk, preparing myself for an explanation.

She looked at her watch. "I don't have time. My sister's waiting for me. I'll give you the details tomorrow." She picked up my student notebook and made her way to door. "Oh. And by the way, I have more copies of all the pages of your student notebook, so don't try anything funny, got it?" Then she left. JUST LIKE THAT. 

Did she really think I'll give in that easily? Pft! In her dreams.

----------

(The next day. In class.)

HYUNA's POV:

Hyunseung stood up and made his way towards our teacher. He was telling him something...

Hmmm, why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"What?! Your student notebook was stolen?!" Our teacher suddenly shouted. I went pale.

Hyunseung sighed. "Yes. I thought  I dropped it somewhere. When I came to class this morning, a photocopy of the content was left on my desk." he explained with a sad expression on his face. WHAT-A-JERK!

"That person made a copy of your student notebook... A stalker?!" Our teacher said.

Yah! Who you calling a stalker... Ughh!

My classmates were all at the front now, wanting to catch Hyunseung's every word.

"But I think there are other copies as well, other than what I have. AND THAT PERSON PROBABLY STILL HAS THeM WITH HER." He announced. He looked at my direction and smiled triumphantly. I don't think anyone noticed though.

Our teacher continued to the campus heir.  "What?! Is there anyone who has those copies?! Unforgivable!"

Oh no. This is bad, I still have them with me.. So he intends to set me up as thief! I'm gonna kill him! If I make it out alive that is.

I racked my brain for possible solutions. 

"All of you, bring me what you have with you! I'll inspect them!" Our teacher said with authority in his voice. Hyuna, think of something.. fast!

A few minutes later, everyone's things were checked, except mine.

"Yah! Hyuna. You're the only one left. Show us your things!" One of classmates shouted. Aish. Is there really a need to shout? I shot her murderous look. She cowered in fear. "I-it's okay if you don't have them .. " she stuttered.

"No..." I stood up and banged both of my hands on my desk. "I DO HAVE THEM."

Everyone fell silent. Hyunseung looked shocked.

"There were some copies on top of my desk too. But I don't know if they're from Hyunseung's student notebook. So I'll read what's written here." I said. My voice sounds loud because of the silence around me.

I looked at Hyunseung, he looks VERY alarmed. Ha! Great! 

I picked a photocopy from my bag. Before I start to read, I cleared my throat for emphasis. "Our homeroom teacher. It's easiest to deal with him as I long as I compliment him. The point is to compliment his branded suits. It's taboo to discuss the top of his head (yep, he's bald) ....."

"WHAT'S THAT?!" The teacher exclaimed, looking ready to kill.

I simply shrugged. "The copies of the student notebook I have."

"I CAN'T FORGIVE THIS! WHO OWNS THAT?! HE'LL BE EXPELLED!" Our teacher shouted.

I couldn't stop myself from snorting. "I have no idea." I said.

One of my girl classmates spoke. "That's definitely not Hyunseung's." Others nodded in agreement.

Hyunseung laughed nervously. "Yeah, of course it's not mine." He said. He shot me a deadly look. I smiled at him in return. 

Ha! I won! That'll show him.

There was a knock on the door.

"Okay, everybody! Go back to your seats and fix yourselves!" Our teacher declared. He went outside to check on the one knocked. He returned a few minutes later.

He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "Class, we have a transfer student today. A BOY." he announced.

Excited whispers came out from my classmates' mouths.

A transfer student AGAIN? Please don't let him be Hyunseung's kind, I mentally wished.

"You may come in." The teacher said.

The door opened, revealing a cool-looking guy with glasses. Hmmmm .... isn't that .... ?

"Annyeong haseyo. Jaejoong-imnida."

                                                                                                             

----------

Writer's note:

Yay! I finally finished it! :3

Well, I actually, I finsihed this chapter hours ago, but then my computer out, so I had to do it ll over again -.-

Anyway, forgive me for not giving a name for the teacher yet. I feel lazy cheeky

 

Follow me on twitter: @imCathyyy

God bless ^^