Prince Charming .. ?

Love Contract

HYUNA's POV:

"Welcome home Hyori, Hyuna!" My mom welcomed us as we enetered our house. Hyori smiled and kissed her cheek. Seriously, my sister is such a sweet girl. Definitely the total opposite of me.

Better go to my room and do my homework. "Not so fast baby girl." My mom blocked my path. She tapped her cheek with her pointer finger. "Where's my kiss?" she asked teasingly.

"Ughhh .." I leaned and gave a soft kiss on the cheek. "Umma, how many times do I have to tell that I'm not a child anymore?" I pouted.

"Omo! How cute!" She pinched my cheeks, hard. Aigoo, that hurts.

My mom was smiling cheerfully until she saw what I was wearing.. "Omo, what are you wearing?!" my mom asked, a shocked look on her face.

Hyori chuckled. "This won't do. Go change. Help her Hyori." My mom said as she pushed me to my sister's room.

"Huh? What? Why? I'm not going anywhere, why do I have to change?" I asked. I was at my sister's room now.

"We have a very special visitor. Hyori, make her look irresistable." My mom winked at Hyori, and she winked back .. Oh no.. This can't be good.. 

 

(30 minutes later..)

My sister stepped back to give a herself a full view of what I look like. She looked at me from head to toe... then she gave me satisfied smile. "Beauty runs in our family." She stated as she gestured me to the full-body mirror.

I stared at my reflection....

Omo, is that me? I didn't know I looked like that. I was wearing a light pink dress that compliments my skin tone. My sister decided to let my hair down to give it princessy effect. I looked pretty and effortless. Wow. I didn't know clothes and make-up can make such a difference... Maybe I should dress up from now on.. NO. I take that back. Too troublesome.

                                                                                                       

 

We heard a soft knock at the door. "Are you girls done yet? He's here." mom asked.

"We're coming!" Hyori answered. "Come on Hyuna, let's go. Prepare yourself to meet your prince charming." She held my wrist and led to the living room.

Prince charming? Whatever does she mean by prince charming? Cheesy. 

We arrived at the living room. There were two men talking, one was my dad, and I can't really see who the other one was because his back was me.

My sister cleared . Everybody looked at her.. then their eyes turned to me. "Omo! Omo! So pretty!" My mom squealed with delight.

I turned my eyes on the stranger... He looks familiar.. Very familiar ... He looked at me and smiled. 

                                                                                                      

"Omo! Jaejoong?! You're back?!" I ran to him and gave him a hug. He quickly hugged back, lifted me up, and twirled me around like a princess. Jaejoong is as sweet  as ever. And he looks hotter now. He's my childhood friend. We were best friends since we were 5. He left for America six years ago, when I was 13. But now he's back, HE's BACK! :)

He put me down after a few seconds. "Did you miss me?" he asked sweetly.

"Are you kidding?! Of course I did! Aigoo, I'm glad you're back! How was America? I bet there were a lot of pretty girls there." I blurted out.

"No one's prettier than you though. You look great!" he remarked. I hit his arm jokingly.

"You two are so sweet! But let's eat first, okay? I cooked." My mom said. We went to the dining room and started eating.

"So, when do you wanna have the wedding?" my father asked.

Did I hear right? Wedding? ... I choked on my food. Jaejoong, who was sitting beside me, handed me water. 

"Dad, what wedding?!" I asked.

My mom answered instead of him. "Your wedding with Jaejoong of course! Silly child, don't tell me you forgot."

What.

The.

Heck?

----------

Writer's note:

Hello! So how was it? :) Sorry this chapter was kinda silly and short >.<

But Jaejoong is H-O-T! :D

Wait for the next chapter for more details about the 'wedding' ^^

Oh, and Hyunseung's gonna reappear soon, hehe :D

 

Follow me on twitter: @imCathyyy

God bless ^^