Secret Revealed

Love Contract

"Hyuna?" Hyori called as she entered Hyuna's bedroom.

Hyori looked around and realized that Hyuna's nowhere to be seen.

She heard faint singing coming from the bathroom. Guess she's taking a bath, Hyori thought.

She sat on Hyuna's bed. While she was looking around, she noticed a small student notebook lying on the top of the table beside the bed.

She reached for it, wondering what's inside. 

She opened it and scanned what's inside.

Omo, what is this stuff?, she wondered.

Her eyes widened when she saw the name of the owner.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened. Hyori, who was startled, looked up and saw Hyuna, wearing a bath robe and drying her wet hair with a towel.

Hyuna looked up. Her eyes bulged when she saw Hyori sitting on her bed, Hyunseung's open student notebook on her hands. 

Hyuna quickly ran, panic sweeping over her. She grabbed the notebook for her sister's hands.

"Unni! What are you doing?!" Hyuna asked.

Hyori racked her brain with excuses. But came with nothing. "I-i... was waiting.. a-and.. yeah." she stuttered.

"What did you see?!" Hyuna asked. She was hugging the student notebook, as if to protect it.

Hyori folded her arms on her chest. "Enough to know something's not right." She said. "Kim Hyuna, why do you have that thing?" she added.

"I'll explain later. But don't discuss this matter with anyone else. Please unni!" Hyuna pleaded.

Hyori smiled.

"Of course little sister." She said.

Hyuna gladly went over to hug her. But Hyori held up one finger. "But! I have a condition." She said, mischievously smiling.

"W-what condition?" Hyuna nervously asked. Knowing the look on her sister's face, she knew that this is not going to be good.

Hyori stood up and put her hands on either sides of her waist. "Go to the party with me. Tonight." She said.

"P-party?! I don't party! You know I don't." Hyuna answered.

Hyori tapped her chin with her pointer finger. "Hmmm .. Okay.... MOM?! DAD?! I HAVE--"

Hyuna quickly covered .

"Fine! I-i'll go.." Hyuna said.

Hyori clapped. "Great! I'm gonna make you pretty!" She excitedly said as she dragged Hyuna towards her room for a make-over.

Hyuna just sighed.

----------

(Later... Night...)

HYUNA's POV:

"Perfection!" Hyori exclaimed with pure delight. She stepped back to admire her new masterpiece. "I can't even recognize you anymore!" She said as she pushed me to the nearest mirror.

I looked at my reflection.

...

WHOAH.

Is that me?

Did I look like this originally?

I feel as if i'm looking at a completely different girl. A girl who looks y yet innocent. A girl with alluring smoky eyes. A girl any guy can easily fall in love with. A girl---- OKAY. I need to stop talking about myself this way. Seriously though, it's amazing what clothes and a bit of make-up can do.

I was wearing something like this.

"Soooo, do you like it or do you love it?" Hyori squealed. She was wearing something like this. 

"Isn't it a bit too ... short?" I asked, awkwardly tugging at the ends my my dress.

My sister slapped my hands. "Hey! Don't mess it up! You look stunningly awesome!" She said, a wide-smile on her face. "Now let's go.!" She said as she began to drag me out of the house.

I sighed. This is gonna be a long night.

----------

Writer's note:

I'm working on the next chapter now :) 

Gonna update it in a few minutes :)