Mad Hyuna

Love Contract

"I STILL HAVE TO GIVE YOU PUNISHMENT."

With one swift movement, Hyunseung closed the distance between him and Hyuna, securing the girl's waist by one hand, dragging her close to his body.

Hyuna's eyes widened. She was too shocked to speak. She has never experienced being this close to a male human being before. Never.

She was feeling tingly all over.

Hyunseung noticed her dazed expression, he smirked. He used his free hand to caress Hyuna's soft and rosy cheek. He leaned in and whispered something to her  ear.

"I'm afraid I'll have to mark you as punishment." He said in a seductive voice.

Hyuna covered her neck with her hand instinctively.

Hyunseung chuckled. "I'm warning you, remove your hand immediately." He said.

Hyuna bit her lower lip and shook her head from side to side.

"Well, you asked for it." Hyunseung said as he bent down and the the back of the girl's hand. 

"Eww!" Hyuna finally managed to say. She removed her hand. She was busy wiping the back of her hand on her shirt when she felt warm breath on her bare neck. That sent shivers down her spine. She was too dumb-struck to move or resist.

Hyunseung nuzzled softly on her neck. She smells good... he thought.

He showered butterfly kisses all over Hyuna's neck. 

When he found her soft spot, he lightly and bit it, causing Hyuna to flinch. She was still in a daze though.

Then he marked her. 

Hyuna broke out of her facade and tried to push Hyunseung off. It's no use though. It was the first time she felt powerless.

Hyunseung lifted his head off Hyuna's neck and gazed at Hyuna's face.

He traced Hyuna's features with his eyes. Her clear and rosy skin..her smoky eyes.. her luscious lips..

She really is pretty if you look at her closely... Damn, she's even prettier than the queenkas of the school, much prettier...and her lips, they're the same color as cherries.. i like cherries.. Hyunseung thought. Without realizing it,  he started to lean closer...feeling the magnetic attraction he felt at the club again.

Hyuna stared at him. His expression is different now. It seems.. softer, and he looks.. vulnerable. And his eyes, she never realized it but his eyes have the mesmerizing effect on her. She can stare into his eyes all day long. 

Hyunseung continued to lean in, until their lips were only inches apart. 

Without realizing it, Hyuna closed her eyes.

She was waiting for the kiss to come, but it never did. Instead she heard loud chuckles.

She instantly opened her eyes. 

Hyunseung wasn't touching her anymore. He was clutching his stomach, and laughing so hard.

"You should have seen your face! It was priceless!" He said between chuckles.

Hyuna stared at him, eyes wide, embarassed.

"But.. why did you close your eyes? Don't tell me... you were expecting a kiss?!"Hyunseung said, then he laughed even harder.

Hyuna's face was boiling with anger now. She stepped forward. 

Hyunseung looked at her. "Mwo?" He asked, still laughing.

Hyuna lifted her hand and gave Hyunseung a hard slap on the right cheek.

Hyunseung's head was flipped to the side due to impact.

And with that, Hyuna stomped her way out of the rooftop. 

----------

HYUNSUENG's POV:

Ouch. That girl sure can slap hard.

When I heard the door of the rooftop closing, I collapsed to the floor. I buried my face in my palms.

What happened back there? I was only supposed to give her a hickey, but when I saw her face...

Aish! I ruffled my hair. 

That attraction again, it was the same one I felt at the club.

If I haven't snapped out of my trance, I would've ended up kissing her. And that would complicate things VERY MUCH. 

She was suppposed to fall for me, not the other way around. It's dangerous.

But she did close her eyes when I leaned in... that's a step up, right?

Anyway, I should be careful.

I can't develop feelings for a girl. I can't.

Women are all the same. They'll make you madly in love them, and then leave you, without anything left.

They're despicable creatures, that's why I play with them. They deserve it.

I DESPISE THEM.

----------

Writer's note:

What's with Hyunseung's hatred towards women? You'll find out soon :)

I hope you weren't dissapointed with this chapter. 

Thatnk you for reading ^^